Master Poster

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
well i for one won't be watching on thursday night then
04-11-2019 03:56
Find all posts by this user
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
When was the last time someone got fired because of forum criticism? When was the last time a channel went bust because of forum criticism?

That's right Rammy, it has never happened.

They get fired and go bust because they are shyte and people stop paying for the service.

(04-11-2019 01:50 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  
(03-11-2019 19:30 )Rake Wrote:  
(03-11-2019 19:11 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  And may I suggest you sod off. I'm can post whatever I want & say whatever I want.

So can they, pal. You clearly have a blind spot for hypocrisy when you are the culprit. Staggering irony! Big Grin

#Triggered lolz

#epicfail

I never said people can’t post whatever they want or be critical of s66. That I’m fine with.

What I’m not fine with as I’ve said is this small minority of forum members who do nothing but snipe & attack s66 and the babes constantly and repeatedly and want s66 to go out of business

Yes it has issues that need sorting, but constantly snipe etc and to want s66 to go out of business and put people out of work is not on.

Actually it’s Thursday 7th November Chloe Ayling is scheduled to do her first nightshow & let’s see how she does and give her a chance
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019 08:04 by Rake.)
04-11-2019 07:24
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
The exception to that rule Rake, would be red light (lounge and central) That was the best set of channels there have ever been (arguably??) and yet I assume they went under - got subsumed by other companies or whatever??
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2019 11:57 by hornball.)
05-11-2019 11:56
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

I agree with your assessment of how good RLC was in its heyday. Some great memories of Ruby Summers and Rochelle (aka Savannah-Mai) doing nighshows. Ruby in particular wearing miniscule, narrow gusseted panties that allowed for her labia majora, and sometimes even minora, to peek out either side. Neither babe were to reach their respective zeniths again however after moving to BS following the closure of RLC.

I’m sure someone with a better knowledge of the corporate history of the shows will be able to come on to the thread and enlighten us as to what finally caused RLC to get wrapped up..
05-11-2019 19:33
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(05-11-2019 19:33 )Rake Wrote:  ...
I’m sure someone with a better knowledge of the corporate history of the shows will be able to come on to the thread and enlighten us as to what finally caused RLC to get wrapped up..

Yeah I would like to know that too!! Including the day show - one particular presenter of which will live forever in the memory, and has been much mentioned since then (and lately to boot)! I wonder if anyone knows of any - as yet unseen - pics of this darling lady that exist anywhere?? I already know of the ones already posted here on B UK. Maybe copyright issues now that I come to think about it, so maybe not! I haven'r mentioned her name as I suspect it is obvious to many - also others may read this and conclude 'there he goes again' laugh

Quick clue - KD - I shall say no more!Tongue
(This post was last modified: 05-11-2019 20:30 by hornball.)
05-11-2019 20:29
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66