Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Charley Green Studio66 Nightshow Chat & Discussion

sargonofakkad Offline
Banned

RE: Charley Green Studio66 Nightshow Chat & Discussion
I adore her tits, they were made to be spunked on.
04-12-2019 00:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Slim and very well stacked. It always amazes me how girls like that can find a top big enough to hold those humungous hooters! Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-12-2019 01:10
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

Don't think you can class Charley has being slim,well figured,well proportioned yes,but not slim somebody like Jess West is slim just my opinion but it's always a pleasure to see the beautiful Charley and not just for the two obvious reasons
04-12-2019 02:49
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Her lower half is slim and top half is very well stacked. Its what an old magazine called TEAZER used to call its girls especially if they were big up top Smile Yes a real pleasure to see her back on nights after languishing in the wilderness of daytimes on BS Tongue

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
04-12-2019 03:16
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

looks like we will have agree to disagree on the definition of slim,but i agree her whoppers were wasted over on Lamestation
04-12-2019 04:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(04-12-2019 02:49 )tigeralf Wrote:  Don't think you can class Charley has being slim,well figured,well proportioned yes,but not slim somebody like Jess West is slim just my opinion but it's always a pleasure to see the beautiful Charley and not just for the two obvious reasons

Agree, for me Charley is voluptuous & curvy given she’s got magnificent big natural 36J breasts and a magnificent big booty.

As for Charley’s nightshow last night. I thought she looked fantastic in her lingerie and was mindblowingly hot, mindblowingly sexy & mindblowingly filthy especially when her magnificent big natural 36J breasts were unleashed as Charley let them bounce & swing around as well as giving them a good fondle on a regular basis. Plus some incredibly hot bending over with her magnificent booty at the camera & her magnificent big natural breasts hanging down.

Babe Of The Night

Piper Niven Superfan
04-12-2019 12:45
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Never tire of those pendulous mammoth milkers bouncing on screen-some of her early shows on BS were truly memorable including some POV roaming stuff-shame that's not around on here then you would get one hell of a view of her arse as well TongueTongue

07-12-2019 00:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

What an excellent surprise seeing Charley unleashing her magnificent big breasts for a 2nd nightshow this week as she wasn’t scheduled for another night till next Tuesday & even though Charley was only on till around midnight, she looked fantastic & plenty of her magnificent big natural 36J breasts unleashed & swinging around plus Charley giving them a good fondle

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-12-2019 10:13 by Rammyrascal.)
07-12-2019 01:18
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Her tits have always been monumental-so pleased to see she is doing nights and I wonder if we might be treated to a little Chrismassy look nearer the time-she'd look absolutely mind-blowing in that little red suit with white stockings and black shoes.TongueTongueTongue

10-12-2019 23:12
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Rather a shorter stint for our titanic titted one, but steamed up the screen on more than one occasion with her looks and movement. Can't wait to see her again.

11-12-2019 12:33