babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 135 Vote(s) - 2.88 Average

OLD : Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?

PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Who's on Babestation or Partyland tonight?
Counting the posts then, it looks like it's:

Michelle, Rosie, Valery, Dani, Jodie, Jada, Ella, Alex and Paige. BS1 then, for me tonight. My faves aren't on, but I'm sure they're all nice girls! Wink

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
05-01-2010 22:29
Find all posts by this user
PersonaNonGrata Offline
Senior Poster

(05-01-2010 22:22 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So a line up of 8 girls; enough to run the shows then! Quite a good line up again;theres only one girl that I really dont like much and ROSIE LEE and her wonderful melons are on! I'm recording BS2 as usual;I havent ever seen the construction site so that will be a first! I'm hoping to see ROSIE LEE,MICHELLE MOIST and VALERY at least and hopefully most of the other girls;if the sections are a more reasonable length than last night with no double girl slots either!.Of course it would be great to see PAIGE......................

I counted 9. Construction site? Hmmm, that could be interesting... I wonder if any will wear the "village people" hard hats?

Lacey for Prime Minister! (Be honest, could she do a worse job than the present incumbent)

I can't believe they called "I Can't Believe It's Not Butter" that - it should be called, "I Can't Believe They Claim This Tastes Like Butter."
...or, "I can't believe it's not axle-grease"

If anyone's looking for a psychic, I'm your man - I'm actually a medium (that's what it says on the back of my underpants)
05-01-2010 22:34
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(05-01-2010 22:34 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  
(05-01-2010 22:22 )Big Boobies Wrote:  So a line up of 8 girls; enough to run the shows then! Quite a good line up again;theres only one girl that I really dont like much and ROSIE LEE and her wonderful melons are on! I'm recording BS2 as usual;I havent ever seen the construction site so that will be a first! I'm hoping to see ROSIE LEE,MICHELLE MOIST and VALERY at least and hopefully most of the other girls;if the sections are a more reasonable length than last night with no double girl slots either!.Of course it would be great to see PAIGE......................

I counted 9. Construction site? Hmmm, that could be interesting... I wonder if any will wear the "village people" hard hats?

I wounder if they will be playing this on the construction site from the village people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8hYtUYiuz...r_embedded
05-01-2010 22:42
Big Boobies Offline
Posting Machine

(05-01-2010 22:34 )PersonaNonGrata Wrote:  

Yes but dont forget that Jodie (or Geri when shes listed) is usually the voice over girl and doesnt (usually) appear on screen.
05-01-2010 22:44
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

(05-01-2010 22:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Yes but dont forget that Jodie (or Geri when shes listed) is usually the voice over girl and doesnt (usually) appear on screen.

She did a couple of nights back, and very nice too.
06-01-2010 00:52
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(06-01-2010 00:52 )vila Wrote:  
(05-01-2010 22:44 )Big Boobies Wrote:  Yes but dont forget that Jodie (or Geri when shes listed) is usually the voice over girl and doesnt (usually) appear on screen.

She did a couple of nights back, and very nice too.

Yeah well the reason she did that was because 2 of the girls where ill and went home so she had to help the other girls out buy also doing the phones. She did 2 lots on the phones on BSXTRA after 1am and told us as soon as freeview started not to text or send pics.
06-01-2010 00:58
vila Offline
Viewers' Champion

She was on PL too and possibly BS1 or 2. She's also made cameo appearances when she hasn't been standing in for anyone.
06-01-2010 03:00
TammysNo1Fan Offline
Posting Machine

Paige is the 11pm to 7am girl tonight
06-01-2010 10:28
OSSETTLAD Offline
Account closed

(06-01-2010 10:28 )TammysNo1Fan Wrote:  Paige is the 11pm to 7am girl tonight

On BSXTRA Ella and Jodie said they where on again tonight as well so that 3 so far confirmed depending on the weather.
06-01-2010 20:40
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

ive got a fourth babe for tonight. as far as i know camilla is on tonight too

Piper Niven Superfan
06-01-2010 20:43
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV