Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

[split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: [split] Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
^That is a bit harsh Winsaw there is a possibility that depending for the length of time of time he was on, he may have only been on to read what comments have been said in his absence.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
25-09-2019 06:39
Find all posts by this user
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Even if he doesn't post on here anymore or we never forgive him an apology from him would of been nice then that way we know he realises what he has done wrong.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
26-09-2019 19:52
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Was he warned in any way before he did it? I think there would be a fair few who would never forgive him for what he did. I do agree an apology would have been nice but i have a feeling it might be some time before he'll probably acknowledge properly what he did was wrong and reckless.

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
26-09-2019 23:38
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(08-08-2019 12:17 )admiral decker Wrote:  
(08-08-2019 08:35 )PhredE Wrote:  It will be interesting to see what happens to Babestation after Brexit happens - it could well be they have to come under UK (Offcom) regulations.

If we leave with a deal there is a reasonable chance that nothing would change. Leaving with a deal means entering a transition period, during which it is hoped that an agreement could be reached to allow the existing broadcast licence arrangements to continue.

If on the other hand the UK leaves the EU with no deal then the broadcast licences held in the Netherlands would no longer be valid in the UK. In this scenario Ofcom licences would be required by Cellcast for the 3 Freeview channels currently licensed in the Netherlands.

The good news for Cellcast is that in the event of a no deal Brexit they would be given a 6 months grace period by Ofcom to gain UK broadcast licences, which should be plenty of time. They do have a spare licence already, so would need to obtain another 2.
If we left with no deal (As it seems PM is determined), would those licences lose their valid status from midnight 31st Oct?

26-09-2019 23:48
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Rolleyes I think this thread has run it's course.

Maybe the Mods should think about closing it and we can all move on.
27-09-2019 00:04
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(26-09-2019 23:48 )babelover48 Wrote:  If we left with no deal (As it seems PM is determined), would those licences lose their valid status from midnight 31st Oct?

No, they would still be valid for another 6 months, during which applications for Ofcom broadcasting licences could be made.

PS. I agree with The Silent Majority.
27-09-2019 01:05
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(27-09-2019 00:04 )The Silent Majority Wrote:  Rolleyes I think this thread has run it's course.

Maybe the Mods should think about closing it and we can all move on.

Was thinking the same thing myself it has been talked about enough by all of us 5 times over i mean there has been seriousness,then there's been jokes and then back to seriousness again.

I mean not all threads i agree with the mods closing i even PM one of the mods about a thread closing which i wasn't happy about but this i totally agree with closing.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
27-09-2019 03:04
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Agreed

27-09-2019 08:18
Thread Closed