babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average

Danni Levy - BSDaytime - Chat & Discussion

skent17 Offline

RE: Danni Levy - Chat, Caps & Vids
(11-10-2014 08:05 )Chef 34 Wrote:  Danni Really is Brightening up a Dull Saturday Morning she looks Gorgeous,Waking up to Danni is Great but Waking up With Danni would be even Better.

She looked good on naked chat with the tampon string hanging out
11-10-2014 11:50
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Danni turned a rainy start to the day into one of glorious sunshine by the time I had finished making calls to her and taking her into Naked Chat where she looked perfect as she always does. HeartHeartHeart
11-10-2014 14:06
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

So what the heck can I say today? Danni as always looked gorgeous, was funny and flirty on ordinary calls. Dirty Danni then took over on Naked Chat and joy of joys she has just done an unadvertised X Rated Cam session with me. I'm absolutely knackered but bloody loved it. Need plenty of Red meat now as she's back on Days on Saturday and on Nights on Sunday.
15-10-2014 22:28
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Well as her football shirt number made clear (told her it should be on her chest and not because of the size of her boobs on her side!) Danni looked and was a perfect 10. Obviously her callers also thought so as they kept getting her to turn round so they could see the 10 on her arse as well. First time I've ever wanted to go to bed with a footballer but at least she brings her own footballs with her Tongue. Apologies to all those who were upset at her going off screen into Naked Chat but I did need to inspect her kit on more than one occasion today BounceHeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 18-10-2014 21:12 by SecretAgent.)
18-10-2014 21:12
Charlemagne Offline

Best wishes Danni Smile

[Image: image-5387_544D01FE.gif]
26-10-2014 15:18
REX MASTER Offline
LOVE QUEEN PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG

Happy Birthday Ms Danni Levy....HeartHeartHeartHeart

Lover of Girls in Stockings Latex and High Heels.....

LOVE THESE BABES......

LILLY ROMA, PREETI & PRIYA YOUNG, CLARE RICHARDS,TIFFANY CHAMBERS, CAMILLA JAYNE, SOPHIA KNIGHT, ANGELA LOUISE DOWNS, ASHLEY EMMA, LOLLY BADCOCK, TORI LEE, PAIGE TURNAH, LOUISE PORTER, CATY COLE, BETH, JENNIFER JADE, JENNA HOSKINS, GEORGINA DARBY, SOPHIE HART, BROOKIE LITTLE, GEORGIE SERINO, JASMINE JAE, KANDI KAY, ANNIE BULLAH, HANNAH MARTIN, ADELE TAYLOR, MICA MARTINEZ, SITARA, REE PETRA, RUBY SUMMERS, ELLA MAI, LUCY ZARA, ANI JAMES, DIONNE MENDEZ
26-10-2014 15:28
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

She looks fantastic as always and I've just given her my present in Naked Chat HeartHeartHeart
(This post was last modified: 26-10-2014 16:08 by SecretAgent.)
26-10-2014 16:08
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

What a good starsign to have Wink Happy birthday to her, in the event she reads this Tongue

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-10-2014 17:36
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

Danni always looks fantastic but today that beautiful smile looked even more gorgeous than ever. I told her about the Happy Birthday Caps and messages on here and she asked me to say a big thank you to you all. By the way today was her "official birthday" specially requested by a few of us who regularly call her. Her true birthday was yesterday and like the gentleman I am I'm not telling you how old she is!
26-10-2014 20:30
gunnar Offline
Posting Machine

If ever a woman should change her name to twin peaks it has to be Danni Levy. She's looking very hot today.

“Who controls the food supply controls the people; who controls the energy can control whole continents; who controls money can control the world.”
— Henry Kissinger

People who think they know everything are a great annoyance to those of us who do.
27-10-2014 19:40

Click here to watch Babestation TV