babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Bella Ellis - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Bella Ellis - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion
Dare I say it she could be better than her sister? Mind you they are BOTH astounding and BOTH beautiful and more than likely BOTH will be VERY popular-but which sister do you try out on screen first(if they get that chance of course)Tongue

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
21-07-2019 01:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Bella Ellis - BS Nights
(21-07-2019 01:08 )GMach1 Wrote:  Dare I say it she could be better than her sister? Mind you they are BOTH astounding and BOTH beautiful and more than likely BOTH will be VERY popular-but which sister do you try out on screen first(if they get that chance of course)Tongue

Totally agree with this what a great debut, little sis I'd deffenalty a naughty one, not many do a pussy show like that on night one,
Sadly big sis has already said no to them ever being on the same set, so think she will be a big star, she just had the way of drawing u into her show , more soon hopefully

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-07-2019 17:24
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Bella Ellis - BS Nights
She is quite a revelation isn't she. Two sisters, two different personalities but both gorgeous.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
23-07-2019 14:25
OldBailey Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Bella Ellis - BS Nights - Caps & Vids
What a sexy girl ! She is just like her sister on here ! Both have no inhibitions! They both want to entertain the viewers!
27-07-2019 12:58
winsaw Offline

RE: Bella Ellis - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion
Really struggling to get some low tip goals lastnight, think the problem is she's not getting how to progress her show, once the boobs out goal is made keep them out from them on and move on to something else, don't push the reset button after a couple of minutes, people don't like starting over all the time, she could be great on bs but needs to rethink how she's doing her show of people will just stop bothering with her which would be a real shame as she has the look, good personality and happy to do anything, fingers crossed for her,

28-07-2019 11:43
winsaw Offline

Someone at bs really needs to sit her down and talk to her about her tip goals, as she's driving people away at the moment as they know she always fucks the show up, she's starting to struggle to get a 200 goal as people know when she gets it the show is a waste of time,
Lastnight perfect example goal was naked oil show she made it got naked put some oil on get boobs and then got her outfit back.on the whole thing was over in 2 minutes, yes she did the goal but it was not what people where expecting, the tippers wanted more than 2 minutes of nakedness they wanted a proper show, I can really see a lot of people moving on from her and her struggling to make her totals which would be sad as she's so pretty but don't see her being on bs long time unless someone helps her change her show,

(This post was last modified: 19-08-2019 11:38 by winsaw.)
19-08-2019 11:37
DingDong Offline
Senior Poster

(21-07-2019 01:08 )GMach1 Wrote:  Dare I say it she could be better than her sister? Mind you they are BOTH astounding and BOTH beautiful and more than likely BOTH will be VERY popular-but which sister do you try out on screen first(if they get that chance of course)Tongue

The blond Bella gets my vote.
20-08-2019 08:50
winsaw Offline

What has happened to that early promise, lastnight she did one of the worst shows i have seen on bs in a long time,
She stayed in one position full clothed all night, not taking any call, not taking any tips as people don't trust her after her scamming, and just begging to be taken private,
Which was not happening as she said she didn't do blur shows anymore as people where wanking to them for free , she seamed to not get people who go into cam shows when they could see the girl was naked on blue, now it means people where just using up credits for nothing , many on chat not happy with where she had the pervecam pointing the wall most the night, I just don't see her lasting as she scams every night and will not put a show on for free,

17-09-2019 11:29
loveass Offline
Posting Machine

Her tip goals do seem very high,Did not realise she was scamming people which is even worse.
Could also do with a decent meal.

Im like marmite.
19-09-2019 16:57
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Can't believe Bella hasn't got naked yet she seems like such a great performer she has teased taking her knickers off but hasn't but at least she has started showing her tits now it's a start anyway , anyway i really like her great tits,great arse and nice long legs what a body.

How ever i would like to see her sister Sophie get some of the limelight they always seem to favour one sister over the other on the babeshows.

Edit just seen Sophie is more popular then her sister she has way more comments in her thread then Bella i must of get mixed up with both sisters Bella is the one that needs the limelight instead lol.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 04-11-2019 14:53 by Kingsmind.)
04-11-2019 14:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV