Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average

Mikki B (Mikayla Bayliss) - Studio 66 Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids
(24-12-2016 19:17 )Trickster Wrote:  Dude are you been serious ? Who am i attacking? I am quite simply giving my opinion. If someone for instance has bad teeth or is over weight. I would keep my opinion to myself as it's not my nature to upset someone or make them feel embarrassed.

But when they have paid to ruin there body in my opinion i will say i'm sorry you don't like. But her boobs are awful and if you look back to when she first come on to the babeshow scenes she's done quite a bit of work to herself not for the better in my eyes very sad to see.

As for models giving the forum a bad name. Maybe you should get on Twitter and try promote it in a good way Rammy

... and when you say it isn't an attack....

if you have go out of your way to post about it on a specific girl's thread to say
"I bet her biggest regret in life is ever having a boob job first was terrible and 2nd no better. Ruined her body."
.... is that an opinion she needed to know from you or did you think your comment would MAGICALLY revert her body back to the way it was???

When people spout utterly asinine crap and go on to say it is defensible... Some of us think that someone in real life should be there to slap you in the back of the head for being a dick.

Here is a simplified explanation in case "stop being a dick" wasn't an easy answer understand.
  • It is not your body, so why do you care.
  • What she does to her body does not effect you.
  • You did not pay for her modifications so your opinion is moot.
  • No one is forcing you at gun point to watch her, plenty of other babe channels to tune into.

Basic rule of thumb in case any of that was too hard is still to process is:
If your mother/close family had any of the modifications done and you wouldn't say what you said to their faces, you probably do not need to state it here then.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2016 06:58 by TickleTheOrc.)
26-12-2016 01:45
Find all posts by this user
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Have to say she looked amazing on her tease show. Wish she'd do them regularly. Damn she's got an amazing ass!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
26-12-2016 02:16
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

(26-12-2016 01:45 )TickleTheOrc Wrote:  
(24-12-2016 19:17 )Trickster Wrote:  Dude are you been serious ? Who am i attacking? I am quite simply giving my opinion. If someone for instance has bad teeth or is over weight. I would keep my opinion to myself as it's not my nature to upset someone or make them feel embarrassed.

But when they have paid to ruin there body in my opinion i will say i'm sorry you don't like. But her boobs are awful and if you look back to when she first come on to the babeshow scenes she's done quite a bit of work to herself not for the better in my eyes very sad to see.

As for models giving the forum a bad name. Maybe you should get on Twitter and try promote it in a good way Rammy

... and when you say it isn't an attack....

if you have go out of your way to post about it on a specific girl's thread to say
"I bet her biggest regret in life is ever having a boob job first was terrible and 2nd no better. Ruined her body."
.... is that an opinion she needed to know from you or did you think your comment would MAGICALLY revert her body back to the way it was???

When people spout utterly asinine crap and go on to say it is defensible... Some of us think that someone in real life should be there to slap you in the back of the head for being a dick.

Here is a simplified explanation in case "stop being a dick" wasn't an easy answer understand.
  • It is not your body, so why do you care.
  • What she does to her body does not effect you.
  • You did not pay for her modifications so your opinion is moot.
  • No one is forcing you at gun point to watch her, plenty of other babe channels to tune into.

Basic rule of thumb in case any of that was too hard is still to process is:
If your mother/close family had any of the modifications done and you wouldn't say what you said to their faces, you probably do not need to state it here then.

I'll say it again Rolleyes In my opinion the girl has ruined her body! It's not an attack on Mikayla just how i feel.

I don't expect her body to suddenly go back to how it was before boob job ect as you say.

End of the day it's a Forum for being opinionated and sharing thoughts ect....

If you or anyone else feel offended on her behalf then i suggest you start hunting down all the pundits/columnists that slate and makeup stories on famous people who are in spot light Cool

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
(This post was last modified: 26-12-2016 16:39 by Trickster.)
26-12-2016 16:37
Heywood Jablome Offline
Master Poster

Trickster
For what its worth I 100% agree. Unfortunately despite the many things that I like and respect about these forums, the inability to express a negative opinion on body augmentation (not on the person, but the result of the procedure) is so rife here that it is tantamount to an official forum rule and is a double standard of epic proportion IMO.
27-12-2016 23:09
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

no one is saying you cant express a negative opinion!!!!!! it's how that opinion is said & worded in regards to Mikayla, saying she shouldn't have had a boob job is ok, but saying she's ruined/disfigured her body etc and I bet it's her biggest regret is not ok

Piper Niven Superfan
28-12-2016 00:47
TickleTheOrc Offline
Posting Machine

(26-12-2016 16:37 )Trickster Wrote:  I'll say it again Rolleyes In my opinion the girl has ruined her body! It's not an attack on Mikayla just how i feel.

I don't expect her body to suddenly go back to how it was before boob job ect as you say.

End of the day it's a Forum for being opinionated and sharing thoughts ect....

If you or anyone else feel offended on her behalf then i suggest you start hunting down all the pundits/columnists that slate and makeup stories on famous people who are in spot light Cool
Boy, you keep digging yourself deeper every time you post into this thread.

You are in the "Mikayla Bayliss - Studio 66 Nights Chat, Caps & Vids" Thread.

So most sane people would conclude that if you are going to post in this thread:
Your post should have some context relating to:
Mikayla Bayliss on her Studio 66 Nightshows she's performed
Mikayla Bayliss on her Nightsshow Caps & Vids

Lets see what you have posted:
(24-12-2016 16:33 )Trickster Wrote:  I bet her biggest regret in life is ever having a boob job first was terrible and 2nd no better. Ruined her body.

At what point of the title thread does it say: include speak your mind on the model's life choices and state your preference in body type?

Your clear inability to read and understand simple concepts as titles appears to have clouded your ability to post in proper threads on forums.

Considering that a majority of the babe channel girls are augmented with breast implants, I don't see why you'd need to continually whine in threads that you dislike girls for choices you don't have any merit to comment on.

Here is a Simplified example of what you are doing:
What you are doing is the equivalent of running into a bakery and yelling at the top of your lungs, "I HATE BAKED GOODS". Then expecting others to give you some pat on the back for stating your "opinion".

You might very well have good reason for disliking baked goods, but your choice of location of where to state your opinion makes some of us question your sanity/intelligence.

There are proper places for you to state your "opinion" were it'd be heard and be valid. If you want to vent your frustrations in the proper thread, you are more then welcome to do so.

You just do not seem to understand that this thread isn't about you or your silly opinion. You haven't put anything forward relevant to the title threads topics other then repeatedly stating your personal dislike of the model. Then going on justifying that your "personal" opinion is in some way related to the thread's topic.

I'm for visually stimulating shows.
28-12-2016 19:53
Trickster Offline
Formerly Bring Back Minnie

Dude i'll say it again it's my opinion and if i want to voice it i will end off. You are the one twisting because you feel hurt by what i said on her behalf.

I suggest you move on as i'll keep giving my opinion whether you like it or not and if my opinion is on a certain girl. I'll do it in her Thread as well.

Mariam ChatGirlTV Hottest Babe Channel Girl!!!
29-12-2016 21:26
Disillusioned999 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Thoroughly annoyed and let down by the Teaseshow on the 23rd as I was by the one she did earlier in the year. both times, the lines were quiet and she finished early but really left me cold, especially due to the big build up!
05-01-2017 17:44
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Mikayla down to do tease hour tonight 10-11pm according to S66 twitter page.

[Image: 0mikayla_b_9th_july.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2018 18:52 by Danzig.)
09-07-2018 18:12
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Hopefully it’s a good one but I’m not get hyped. I’d be surprised if there was any topless action, sadly.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
09-07-2018 19:49
Thread Closed