babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

covkid Offline
Master Poster

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
(11-02-2018 00:19 )Lamarr l 21 l Wrote:  TAKE THE BRA OFF NOW WOMAN

I think there is no chance of that, rules are rules don't you know.
11-02-2018 00:43
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Was going to ask what it was like but guess someone’s answered it. Well if we want her to do topless shows then we need people to STOP paying for her private cam on nights because as long as BS earn from it they ain’t dropping it. I am though still not sure if it’s BS holding her back or it’s her own choice.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
11-02-2018 00:55
covkid Offline
Master Poster

(11-02-2018 00:55 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Was going to ask what it was like but guess someone’s answered it. Well if we want her to do topless shows then we need people to STOP paying for her private cam on nights because as long as BS earn from it they ain’t dropping it. I am though still not sure if it’s BS holding her back or it’s her own choice.

The hypocritical thing about it is that they are showing topless pictures of her for sale but she can't go topless on TV. I think that answers whose choice it is.
11-02-2018 01:42
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

Funny she won't show her tits but she is happy to show off her arse which is her best asset imo
(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 01:45 by Joey 27.)
11-02-2018 01:45
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(11-02-2018 01:42 )covkid Wrote:  
(11-02-2018 00:55 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Was going to ask what it was like but guess someone’s answered it. Well if we want her to do topless shows then we need people to STOP paying for her private cam on nights because as long as BS earn from it they ain’t dropping it. I am though still not sure if it’s BS holding her back or it’s her own choice.

The hypocritical thing about it is that they are showing topless pictures of her for sale but she can't go topless on TV. I think that answers whose choice it is.

Maybe, saw a topless pic on twitter shared by a BS account. So maybe it is them. But as I’ve said for this crap to stop, people need to STOP PAYING to see her boobs. If BS don’t earn from it they’d drop it!!

11-02-2018 01:54
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

For crying out loud that Lynda Leigh is always on Freeview, give Chloe some air time FFS, is Lynda still gonna be on BS when she is 60?
11-02-2018 02:09
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Here we go againBig LaughBig Laugh

Chloe‏
@ChloeL_x1
Lol stop moaning on the forums about me not going topless on nights and telling people to stop paying for cam sessions with me. If you don’t like my shows simply DO NOT watch! People always find something to moan about
11-02-2018 02:18
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

And now the freeloaders routineRolleyes

More
These people complaining are people that doesn’t even call me! Freeloaders everywhere. I have plenty of boob/naked pics on my only fans for those that are actually interested in my work and not just fishing for free shit
11-02-2018 02:20
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Haha!!! Just saw her Twitter. Well i guess that proves it, SHE not BS are responsible for this. Again these babes with the "Free" argument. Ummm... You're being paid to appear on a Late night topless chat Show, paid not "free" so topless, which is done by other babes and was the norm, would not be "Free". Why is it that a lot of babes seem to think anything thats not behind a £5 a minute cam session or Onlyfans is free? She's an absolute stunner but another one lost to that viewpoint. Sadly more will follow.

(This post was last modified: 11-02-2018 02:38 by babefan2012.)
11-02-2018 02:31
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(11-02-2018 02:31 )babefan2012 Wrote:  Haha!!! Just saw her Twitter. Well i guess that proves it, SHE not BS are responsible for this. Again these babes with the "Free" argument. Ummm... Your being paid to appear on a Late night Show, paid not "free" so topless, which is done by other babes and was the norm, would not be "Free". Why is it that a lot of babes seem to think anything thats not behind a £5 a minute cam session or Onlyfans is free? She's an absolute stunner but another one lost to that viewpoint. Sadly more will follow.

Well not necessarily. This was the same line that Jasmine started with (my body, my rules, you're all a bunch of freeloaders, blah, blah) before then coming out and saying it was BS who stopped her.

Think the girls are a bit sensitive to either a) people knowing decisions are not theirs to make and/or b) are simply interested in making as much cash as possible in their woefully short TV careers. The first is just maturity (we are all bossed by someone) and the second would be an honest position but not one most are brave enough to take (where the super rinsers like Lucy Ann have my grudging respect).

Still as I am a regular caller to the shows and not a freeloader, it must also hurt to be just plain wrongBig LaughBig Laugh

As you say this will run and runRolleyes
11-02-2018 02:41

Click here to watch Babestation TV