babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights -Chat, Caps and Vids
Well there was an improvement over previous princess shows, ie. different positions. Not dreadful like some have been. Just predictable. This is the future for BS. Highly doubt she’ll ever go topless. Just call it intuition.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2017 12:35 by babefan2012.)
29-12-2017 12:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

Lets not forget, this was her FIRST NIGHT SHOW. This is something new for her, I'd rather bs give daytime babes a chance at nights without going topless rather than the same old shit.

I think BS were right to give her ago shes done well. Hopefully in future she eases her way into it releasing the bra etc.

But heres the concerning part, she hasnt done a topless photoshoot even, this looks like a very new babe whos just got into this industry.

One thing I will say tho, shes one of the best newcomers I've seen in year looks wise.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHLOE BTW, have a great day.
(This post was last modified: 29-12-2017 13:22 by Lamarr l 21 l.)
29-12-2017 13:20
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

All for new babes but here’s the trend, most new babes either aren’t allowed or don’t want to go topless. She looked nervous in patches. She’s clearly young and new, very new in fact. Nightshows should be topless ultimately. I don’t believe she will ever go topless or certainly not for a very long time, because a) BS don’t want her to,b) she’s been told she doesn’t have to or c) she doesn’t want to. She’s an absolute knockout looker no doubt. Could be a great addition, I stress the could.

29-12-2017 13:34
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

^^ Jumping to conclusions. Cara Brett didnt get topless at first many didnt. Delia, Electra list goes on. Very hard to say she won't get topless based on her first nightshow. We'll see as time passes.
29-12-2017 13:50
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Not jumping to conclusions, it’s fact especially on BS. I know there was plenty of babes who didn’t go topless, Lori B and Paige Tyler didn’t for a longtime but that wasn’t when the main focus was cam and it being held back for that. Those babes were nervous but ultimately wanted to go topless now I’m not sure that’s the case also the ones who didn’t go topless were not pretty much like every newbie BS have had recently. Now the main focus BS have for new babes is cam, no doubt she’ll lose the bra on cam just not free to air. Hope I’m wrong and she does go topless, just not sure I am wrong.

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2017 13:58 by babefan2012.)
29-12-2017 13:56
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

^^ Yh i get you, but heres a question for you. Would you rather her do nightshows without getting topless or not and be stuck with the same babes?

I think she brought a new element to the babeshows again.
29-12-2017 13:57
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well if she doesn’t go topless then I’d rather she didn’t, if she does eventually like in a few more shifts then yes. I know it’s boring with the usual crowd but if I had to choose between the usual crowd topless, nude or a gorgeous new babe non topless or full clothes as some have been I’d rather the usual crowd, blame BS for making me choosing. The shows have lost a lot through ofcom and other reasons losing boobs too is just knocking deaths door. I loved the new babes BS have brought on through the years but we’re in a situation where for x amount of time they’ll be topless on cam but hardly ever free to air whether that’s BS or their own decision. I’m not doubting she’s bought something different. She’s an absolute knockout and easily one of the best lookers on BS. She’s got everything to be a big hit.

29-12-2017 14:06
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Last thing I’ll say for today, there is one crumb of hope with Chloe and that is she appears to genuinely be a nervous ish newbie. Unlike some who’ve done these shows there’s little to no topless stuff unlike Mia and Jasmine who’ve both done these shows but have posed topless and nude at least in Jasmine's case. I sincerely hope she does eventually go topless I’m just not holding my breath. Actually enjoyed her show more than previous ones. She certainly has a fantastic body especially that bum.

(This post was last modified: 29-12-2017 15:05 by babefan2012.)
29-12-2017 15:00
Lamarr l 21 l Offline
RIP Chloe Love

^^ Yh bro, I guess time will tell. But for sure right now she is my favourite babe.

When Electra & Delia did tease hours I never thought they'd progress onto the nightshows but they did. So i wouldn't say never with Chloe.
29-12-2017 15:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(29-12-2017 13:50 )Lamarr l 21 l Wrote:  ^^ Jumping to conclusions. Cara Brett didnt get topless at first many didnt. Delia, Electra list goes on. Very hard to say she won't get topless based on her first nightshow. We'll see as time passes.

Spot on it’s too early to say Chloe won’t go topless, plenty of current nightbabes took ages to go fully topless on nights including a certain bs babe called Lori Buckby Smile

Her next few nightshows will give a better indication of whether Chloe will go topless on nights. Will take her a while to get used to things on nights

But for now plenty of potential shown last night.

Piper Niven Superfan
29-12-2017 15:58

Click here to watch Babestation TV