babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 3.08 Average

Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Yeah I think if anything comes out of this its that more needs to be done with some of the negative comments in the chat on the respect websites or here that are aimed at babes. I'm not sure whether comments read by Chloe on either here or chat played a part in what happened but I know full well when you feel bad about yourself others saying similar just drives you further down. None of the babes should have to put up with some of the abuse that does get thrown around about the babes.

Decided to keep the pink heart my avatar for the foreseeable future. Only a small act but it seems appropriate.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
26-01-2022 20:36
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
skully Offline

We don't allow personal insults here, in fact we haven't for a very long time now, and members who do nothing but post negativity are monitored and if their behaviour doesn't change, we encourage them to change. We have removed people for this and will continue to do so.

Giving constructive criticism is one thing, but going after a women for how she looks, or invading her privacy is just not on. Sometimes it's hard to completely block people who are intent on coming back to be a problem. Yes, people online are definitely part of the problem and some need to get it through their thick heads that just because you post anonymously, doesn't mean you get to post whatever you want without consequence. Insulting women isn't funny, clever or brave, it's pathetic. These kind of people are toxic and do not deserve to be part of our community.
As far as the chat features go, they can be very toxic, as is much of social media. They aren't moderated properly, and 'free speech' is used by some to justify posting their hate and nasty opinions, it's why when we get push back for moderation, we point out that this forum is privately owned, and when you post here, it becomes property of the forum. Which in turn means we as agents of the forum can do whatever we deem necessary, free speech only exists until it breaks our rules, then you comply or we remove your post, then you, if you ignore us.

We have been accused of being heavy handed many times, I recently ran into this, but the fact is, if we didn't go about things the way we do, idiots would think they can post whatever they want, and those that see valid, constructive criticism as an insult, when it's not, would see the same toxic comments seen elsewhere. Which we don't want.

Apologies for the long winded post, but it's the long way of saying that I agree that more needs to be done to protect the mental health of our babe channel girls and others in general. Why oh why can't people just be a little nicer to each other.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
26-01-2022 21:20
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

The channels need to do more to look after the babes' mental health.

Sophia Smudge, Delia Rose and Yasmin Nicole have all recently tweeted about the abuse they get from punters.

Maybe a three strike warning and code of conduct policy should be introduced by the channels.

I don't think a babe can permanently block a punter from their chatbox. I think they can only block them for an hour.

I love babes with brown nipples
26-01-2022 22:58
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

I think mental health is a valid issue to try and keep an eye on (?). In some respects, it must be a fairly lousy and dis-spiriting job (the hours, for a start) to be in, for whatever reason.

That said, the abuse can be sometimes be two-ways, in mercifully rare examples. I don't recall anyone being upset with Chloe for that though.

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
26-01-2022 23:06
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-01-2022 21:20 )skully Wrote:  {snip}

Well said Skully. One of my mottos is "if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all"

Piper Niven Superfan
27-01-2022 00:09
Charlemagne Offline

Chloe's 'Go Fund Me' page updated their information on Tuesday.

Amy’s funeral was yesterday, and as you can imagine, it was a sad day. Her family were heartbroken to say their final farewells to their girl.
The service was beautiful and the wake was warm and welcoming. It was a lovely send-off for Amy - just as we hoped.
I would like say thank you from the bottom of my heart for all your kind donations and messages. I’ve not had a chance to reply to every one of them, but I want you to know that they have each been read and appreciated.
We raised enough to pay for a beautiful funeral with beautiful flowers and little memorial keepsakes for Amy’s close family and friends. We raised enough to pay for a warm, wonderful wake to give her loved ones a chance to be able to sit together and talk, reflect and connect over their shared love for Amy. I’m happy with the turnout for our girl, and I think she would be happy with her send-off.

Your support has been amazing, and we all appreciate every single donation, from pennies to pounds.
This fundraising campaign has enabled us to organise and pay for everything we need for a lovely funeral, and it’s allowed her parents and family to grieve in peace, without having to worry about finances.
Any money leftover will be spent on gifts for Amy’s family to each have a little way of remembering Amy and keeping her close to their hearts. I will be having cremation gifts made for them all, so they’re able to keep a little of Amy’s ashes, and I will be having some gifts made from her clothes for the family.

Thank you so much again for all your support. You have all been wonderful and we appreciate each and every one of you.

27-01-2022 10:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(26-01-2022 22:58 )ryuken Wrote:  The channels need to do more to look after the babes' mental health.

Sophia Smudge, Delia Rose and Yasmin Nicole have all recently tweeted about the abuse they get from punters.

Maybe a three strike warning and code of conduct policy should be introduced by the channels.

I don't think a babe can permanently block a punter from their chatbox. I think they can only block them for an hour.

Fully agree, the shows/channels need to do more regarding mental health of their babes. I too have seen babes on social media sharing abuse they've had . Also as Doddle has said abuse can be two ways so they also need to stop their babes exploiting mentally vulnerable people

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 27-01-2022 14:51 by Rammyrascal.)
27-01-2022 14:23
seducedx6 Offline
Master Poster

From what the organiser of the 'gofundme' page wrote, and what her friends have posted on her last Instagram post, Chloe's troubles were overwhelmingly in her personal life, going back some time, and recently.
Anyone who has yet to read those, should do, as I'm not repeating anything here.

There is certainly a lot of unpleasantness on social media, which can be exhausting and exasperating, for even the most avowedly robust person.
However, there is a particular kind of obnoxiousness that emerges, at times of tragedies such as this, especially involving high-profile media figures, which is less taked about.
The last time I was aware of it, was directly after the news of Caroline Flack's sad passing was announced.
Barely any time had passed, for anyone affected to begin to reflect, before people who I would call ghouls, rushed to pronounce judgement on who to blame.
These are people who are amongst the loudest to proclaim 'be kind', but don't seem to think twice about using others' struggles as fodder for their own agendas.
The 'old' media certainly does go after various people, viciously.
However, social media mobs are possibly worse, inasmuch they include 'ordinary' people/civilians outside the celebrity/public media bubble.
It's a challenge of another level, to think that random people in the street seem to hold you in contempt. Although old and new media are often connected.

The reasons that people take their own lives, are very personal, and are often unfathomable to even those closest to them.
It certainly doesn't help the latter, to have people launching renewed crusades on the back of their raw pain.
In the present instance, the callous, blinkered speculation about a 'hoax', was the bandwagon that got rolling.
As I suggested in a previous post: https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2649094 that was probably about some people's need to disbelieve, a belief system which has gained numerous followers in recent decades, increasing during the pandemic, rather than anything particular to this tragedy.
Addressing all these diverging problems, needs careful consideration, which one can only hope, can be encouraged, to the point where it dwarfs the bombastic blunderbusses that are around.

The hourglass is half-emptying..

"From one who is not permitted to find fault, [says the peasant representative] praise also is valueless; in absence of expression it is like a Chinese picture in which shade is lacking. [CW, Vol. 1, P. 1801 Marx cites this spokesman from the lower classes because his emphasis on opposites is pure dialectics: extremes can paint a picture, whereas compromise can only paint in grey." https://www.militantesthetix.co.uk/critl...ewrite.htm

https://mobile.twitter.com/seducedx6/with_replies
I should add (24/12/2023) that I am still more extensively shadowbanned than I've ever been, despite paying for a blue tick for several months, see my pinned thread, profile and header pics

https://twitter.com/midriffique/status/1...5463673857

https://en.internationalism.org/content/...ationalism

http://www.leftcom.org/en/articles/2023-...-the-class
08-02-2022 22:03
Charlemagne Offline

April Jones has just tweeted 'Gone too soon, 1 year without you'

[Image: image-9491_63B2DB0D.jpg]

Gone but not forgotten

02-01-2023 14:28
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Can't believe it's been 1 year already.

RIP Chloe L

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
03-01-2023 02:48

Click here to watch Babestation TV