cherry tv

clips4sale

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

Caitlin Wynters - Chat & Discussion (Only)

caitlinwynters Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Caitlin Wynters - Chat & Non-Babeshow Pics
I do not base my job on proving anything to arseholes. People like him are why girls stay reserved because no matter what we do, he will moan and complain. Im not talking dirty in my underwear for people who pick me apart on this forum. I have nothing to prove i just have not done a tease on elite and thought it may be fun. People like him make me realise otherwise.

Considering the girl in his pic is about to be on a show called 'sex lies and rinsing guys' all about milking stupid men for all they have got, id say his judge of character is something to be desired. Night!! C u 5.30am... Prob laughing and not looking at the camera! Wah wah wah

I appreciate everyone who supports me and has a laugh!! Just maybe you should discourage morons like 'chilly' because he's actually ruining your fun!! Xxx
11-05-2012 21:55
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

Chilly, you do have a way with the ladies!
11-05-2012 22:13
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Merc with the Mouth Offline
Senior Poster

To be fair you gotta just have a thick skin i suppose. not everyone moans and what not.

tis too bad, would have been good to see you do a tease hour thing.
11-05-2012 22:15
199lives Offline
Master Poster

if you thought it would be fun and wanted to do it then you should have done it. you shouldn't do or not do things in your job and life based on what one person said on the internet. You seam to be getting wound up and putting too much importance to throw away comments on a forum
11-05-2012 22:16
caitlinwynters Offline
Junior Poster

I am absolutely NOT wound up! Drinking a glass of red and getting ready for bed in fact! Just think chilly is a smart arse (or tries to be) he means absolutely zilch to me, i just think if somebodys going to constantly TRY n batter me i should have a chance to respond. His presumptions and entirely wrong theorys make me LAUGH!!! At least he sees himself as clever and important. Somebody needs to.
11-05-2012 22:24
cmiller Offline
Ofcom can suck my sweaty balls

caitlin, you can always block him.

straw poll: should more people get drunk and go on a forum? it's much more entertaining!

good night Caitlin Smile
(This post was last modified: 11-05-2012 22:40 by cmiller.)
11-05-2012 22:40
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
199lives Offline
Master Poster

(11-05-2012 22:40 )cmiller Wrote:  straw poll: should more people get drunk and go on a forum? it's much more entertaining!

good night Caitlin Smile

Yes they should, at least when people drunk post its a bit different than the usual same old same old, and people are always more honest when drunk.
11-05-2012 23:04
caitlinwynters Offline
Junior Poster

Just to clarify.. Im not drunk! I have to be up in four hours for the brekki show haha. Just two glasses before bed Wink , i await some 'well thought out' response from chilly or robotdevil (they seem to be in cahoots) hope they realise i wont actually care for that either! Just light amusement for me to read out to the producers etc. always a larrrf, eek seriously going to sleep now! Else I may look sleepy and bored tomoz... At 5am.... On a saturday. Shame on me!! *only human* xxxx
11-05-2012 23:15
steviet6 Offline
Apprentice Poster

Caitlin, you are so beautiful and amazing and I'm glad your not putting up with any shit! You are by far the sexiest woman on TV and long may it continue Smile
11-05-2012 23:18
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(11-05-2012 23:15 )caitlinwynters Wrote:  ....i await some 'well thought out' response from chilly or robotdevil (they seem to be in cahoots) hope they realise i wont actually care for that either! Just light amusement for me to read out to the producers etc. always a larrrf....

Please don't bring me into this petty argument between you and Chilly Caitlin. If the time ever arises that I say something particularly negative about you then feel free, but otherwise don't. Gracias.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
11-05-2012 23:29

gemma hiles