babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Mila Amora BS nights - Chat & Discussion

mrmann Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Jessica Evelyn BS nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
^ I don't know man, last night around the 2am mark she had her hands pulling her thong out and sliding it down, but was quickly stoppled by one of the producers. She was starting to pull them down, or at least it looked like she was and wasn't just teasing, and then she looked off screen at someone and didn't take them off.

Producers choice, just as it was with Jasmine and others when they first started. Jessica is just being polite.

AKA Lara Croft
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2018 16:14 by mrmann.)
22-03-2018 16:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I saw your tweet and her response. Have to say her response was a classy one and most definitely not in keeping with her colleagues. For me the case is closed and now we know it’s her choice. I’ve no doubt she will unveil but it will take longer. Dom shows aren’t my thing and I think it can play to a babes laziness but calls mean money which means more airtime. In short her response is a breath of fresh air and for that she has my support.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
22-03-2018 16:14
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

[split] Mila Amora BS nights - Caps and Vids
(22-03-2018 16:14 )babefan2012 Wrote:  I saw your tweet and her response. Have to say her response was a classy one and most definitely not in keeping with her colleagues. For me the case is closed and now we know it’s her choice. I’ve no doubt she will unveil but it will take longer. Dom shows aren’t my thing and I think it can play to a babes laziness but calls mean money which means more airtime. In short her response is a breath of fresh air and for that she has my support.

so agree mate, its great to see a girl tell the truth and admit it her choice even though she knows its not what most will want to hear,
she has really gone up in my expectations a very classy girl, doms not my thing ever but look forward to the future when she will show,

i wonder if the hole Jasmin thing has broken down a wall as girls seam a lot happier to talk about whats going on now as they see that people will support them when they know the truth,
Jasmin may will have helped a lot of girls from now on if they all keep following her example and saying it like it is,

also this now means at the moment for a first time in a long time there are no girls on bs night shows that are being restricted by bs,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
(This post was last modified: 22-03-2018 16:44 by winsaw.)
22-03-2018 16:43
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Yeah maybe. It’s just refreshing that a babe has answered a question pretty openly. She might still be being controlled but isn’t comfortable enough to push. I guess time will tell. If look at it cynically she’s bought herself a few shows grace without the pestering!!!

22-03-2018 17:15
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(22-03-2018 16:13 )mrmann Wrote:  ^ I don't know man, last night around the 2am mark she had her hands pulling her thong out and sliding it down, but was quickly stoppled by one of the producers. She was starting to pull them down, or at least it looked like she was and wasn't just teasing, and then she looked off screen at someone and didn't take them off.

Producers choice, just as it was with Jasmine and others when they first started. Jessica is just being polite.

It could be she’s just more diplomatic than others!! Also could be she likes the restrictions but maybe those said restrictions might hasten her break for freedom if they get in the way. Jasmine and Chloe are now allowed topless so to Bella so it’s maybe a case of Jessica fighting to be allowed of the reigns so to speak.

(This post was last modified: 22-03-2018 17:38 by babefan2012.)
22-03-2018 17:19
Charlemagne Offline

Last night's show reminded me of one of the early nightshows of Paige Tyler. But not in a good way

22-03-2018 18:22
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

If tease is her thing than I think she needs to wear less and move more, things which I haven’t seen much of from her. I must confess I haven’t watched much of her though. I might have to watch more of her.

22-03-2018 19:48
Charlemagne Offline

She's just had a name change on twitter to Mila Amorax.

27-03-2018 19:56
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

Sounds like some sort of cancer drugBig Laugh
27-03-2018 20:39
salla1098 Offline

does anyone have any new content for jess?
01-04-2018 15:36

Click here to watch Babestation TV