babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Clara Jasmine - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clara Jasmine - BS Nights Chat, Caps and Vids
I think Clara could go on to great things here. She's got all the tools (pretty, great body, good movement, flexible, etc) and that webshow (along with what she does on perv) suggests a seriously naughty streak; she could be the next big thing on BS.

I know a few will get a bit ticked off with the tease but lets go with it and see what happensHeart
21-05-2019 22:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

For me its all could's. She has everything to be a big hit but does she really want to do what the next step is, Topless. Not seen her pervcam or Onlyfans but anyone who advertises B/G is on there isn't shy its just a case of if she is willing to go topless "free of charge" so to speak.

I'm more than willing to give her more time before a final judgement after all the shows needs fresh talent so to speak.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
21-05-2019 22:56
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

New enhanced glamour types don't get that popular on here these days, most of the girls who get popular are just normal looking girl next door types like Ashyln, Scarlett, Atlanta, Kendall, Lilly and Saskia Jade

Hopefully Clara will be popular outside of this forum as there is a different audience, of course she needs to put on good shows, but she has got the looks and body to be a "big name" even though i probably rate the likes of Taylor, Kiki, Tegan, Chloe and Daisy a bit higher, but not many care for them
(This post was last modified: 21-05-2019 23:52 by Joey 27.)
21-05-2019 23:44
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Need a night show from her pronto, keep the momentum going.
05-06-2019 19:33
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She has done them two(but not fully topless) I think but the above stuff with Lacey Louise was her first topless stuff(although she looked reluctant to get them out without some encouragement from Lacey) 2-4-1 BUT it took so long for them to do their goal(loads of credits were dropped on them that night) that there was only about 5 mins left and just when they thought they were going to get the 'money shot'(and I can't remember what that was exactly) the feed stopped and went back to the main screen. Clara Jasmine has a lot of potential but without regular appearances she might end up doing days or moving on.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 05-06-2019 20:08 by GMach1.)
05-06-2019 20:07
Sadist23 Offline
Junior Poster

Fast becoming my fave girl
05-06-2019 20:18
Taon777 Offline
Master Poster

Clara is back tonight doing the dreedfully boring webcam shows.

She seems to want to only do these lame webcam shows when shes on nights because thats what she has done most times.

I take it Clara must not be too bothered about getting on normal Babestation screens at night from the looks of it.
05-06-2019 23:24
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

that was a bit of a strange show last night from Clara she spent more time on the chat box saying what she was not going to do then actually get on with the show Rolleyes,
she was a bit to covered up her boobs only seen though a see through top in one section, she could be a star but i dont see bs putting her on tv until shes happy to get her boobs out, fingers crossed she starts to push things soon as do like her

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
06-06-2019 14:10
geoffh Offline
Senior Poster

Clara need encouragement from RebeccaKelly in the mini nightshow they did last year at S66. A bit to prudish about showing anything I fear
06-06-2019 14:37
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

Well I guess that’s Clara lost to the world of “not wanting to go topless for free/on TV”. Had a feeling she’d be a no shower after her first few shows. With all the restrictions in placed by ofcom having babes who don’t want to go topless just doesn’t make sense IMO.

Clara is an absolute stunner and has the potential to be a huge hit. She has something about her, don’t know what it is but she fills a void. I hope she does eventually go topless but I’d be surprised.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
06-06-2019 20:05

Click here to watch Babestation TV