babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 4 Vote(s) - 3.25 Average

Clara Jasmine - BS Nights Chat & Discussion (Only)

Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Clara Jasmine - BS Nights Chat, Caps and Vids
(20-05-2019 11:16 )winsaw Wrote:  Totally agree with you, girls at bs who don't show boob on nights never last, if she doesn't take the opportunity to go fully topless soon then she will be back to the obscurity of the daytime webshow by the end of next month, i really hope that doesn't happen as she could be excellent on nights if she wants to be,

Actually i think she will probably stop doing nights on her own accord if she doesn't want to go topless, like Lucie Jones, Kitty King and Maisie did,
of course she might end up going naked like some other daygirls ended up doing like Jasmine Marie and Chloe

These full night teaseshows are probably more popular than some on here think, i like them for a bit, but there comes a point when they just need to do proper nightshows
20-05-2019 16:10
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

(20-05-2019 13:44 )hairbald Wrote:  I don't think its shyness judging from the pervcamBig Laugh

If you compare her night/tease show to that of Jamie on S66 it was night and day. Good energy, lots of positions (Clara is very flexible), changes of outfit and very smiley (those lips can do nothing but naturally pout so don't get the looking a bit sullen!!).

There were quite a few slips later in the evening (when I was trying to watch GOT and failing because of Clara) which suggests a few more shows and we'll be boobs out.

Personally I don't want girls just to get the boobs out straight away; love a bit of tease as long as it doesn't get to Paige Tyler lengthsRolleyes

Great show for me

On reflection i was a bit harsh with the looking moody comment i guess,
she is attractive she looks a bit like a sexier, fitter version of Stella Cox

Certainly no need for her to be "shy" so i don't buy that at all, she's hardly some generic girl next door type
20-05-2019 16:16
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

(20-05-2019 13:44 )hairbald Wrote:  I don't think its shyness judging from the pervcamBig Laugh

If you compare her night/tease show to that of Jamie on S66 it was night and day. Good energy, lots of positions (Clara is very flexible), changes of outfit and very smiley (those lips can do nothing but naturally pout so don't get the looking a bit sullen!!).

There were quite a few slips later in the evening (when I was trying to watch GOT and failing because of Clara) which suggests a few more shows and we'll be boobs out.

Personally I don't want girls just to get the boobs out straight away; love a bit of tease as long as it doesn't get to Paige Tyler lengthsRolleyes

Great show for me

Agree, I prefer it when babes don’t get their boobs out straight away, makes it even more special when they finally go topless or flash their boobs

Piper Niven Superfan
20-05-2019 17:01
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Clara has tremendous potential as a night girl and for her debut I thought it was hot, sexy and very good. I look forward to seeing more of her and maybe topless soon, but what we did see of her was fine for me. Not many girls would think about taking their tops off on a debut but she did and soon I believe she will show all. Look how long it took Chloe and Bella to get em out! Wink

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2019 18:14 by GMach1.)
20-05-2019 18:08
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

My new favourite already. Normally my toys are out the pram if the boobs aren't out after 10 but I'm willing to give Clara time. Loved the see through top last week and the little bit I saw last night her top was slipping down and showing some nipple.

Cracking looking girl as well, doesn't have that typical babe show babe look.
20-05-2019 18:49
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

I enjoyed clara last night more than bella personally even more as she brought a change with her long may it continue

Lovely cali garcia may have left but loving caty cole v2 Beth jess and atlanta
20-05-2019 20:04
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Just catching up on her stint with the red bra on then off. So sexy the little flashes of nipple we were getting. Her hand bra covering the nipples just accentuated the size and lovely shape of the rest of her tits. Some lovely side on views of her bare tits too.

Absolutely fucking stunning and sexy as fuck.
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2019 21:42 by Nadam.)
20-05-2019 21:41
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She's on now in a white bra top and denim shorts daisy-duke stylee! Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
20-05-2019 22:07
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

(20-05-2019 22:07 )GreenMachine Wrote:  She's on now in a white bra top and denim shorts daisy-duke stylee! Big Grin

Cheers for the heads up mate. She is looking fucking stunning.

The face, the arse... the TITS!
20-05-2019 22:37
Nadam Offline
Posting Machine

Left strap down, left tit only being covered by left hand, lots of wiggling and jiggling...

Think this could be the night fellas!
20-05-2019 22:45

Click here to watch Babestation TV