Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Doll Deity (Pippa Doll) - Studio66 dayshows Chat & Discussion (No Caps & Vids)

Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Pippa Doll - Studio66 dayshows Chat & Discussion (No Caps & Vids)
Like I say a rough list.
Some suposition based on their actions, some hazey recollections of the posts on here.

However all of them have either left or do it all behind a pay wall. The turnover is huge.
Mind you I wouldn't criticise them for doing it the way that suits them and because of the virus Pippa might be in a worse situation than some.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2020 18:13 by Chrisst.)
14-07-2020 18:12
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
LordyLordy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(14-07-2020 18:12 )Chrisst Wrote:  Like I say a rough list.
Some suposition based on their actions, some hazey recollections of the posts on here.

However all of them have either left or do it all behind a pay wall. The turnover is huge.
Mind you I wouldn't criticise them for doing it the way that suits them and because of the virus Pippa might be in a worse situation than some.

But I didn't know what you meant when you said a rough list, I still don't know.

A rough list of what?

I'm still confused by that, sorry.
14-07-2020 22:17
pippadoll Offline

(09-07-2020 09:55 )LordyLordy Wrote:  
(08-06-2020 18:40 )Chrisst Wrote:  [Image: image-A14A_5EDE75B8.jpg]

Mixed feelings here.
On the one hand I'm glad that the studio allows the girls to choose how they do their shows and that Pippa has found a way of doing it that she's happy with..
On the other hand what has occured to make Pippa want to simply stop doing what is traditionally a major part of the job. I'd be sorry if perhaps it was a a result of being unhappy with callers or perhaps as a result of poor technology issues.
Pippa's not necessarily my girl but I always stop by when she's on.

I get the impression that Pippa really doesn't like to engage with callers.

I've noticed her getting into arguments (pretty unnecessarily) with people on the chat stream or taking issue with a comment they made.

She'll then go on Twitter to complain that these callers don't know how to show women respect or that they asked her to do something right at the start of the call and being too abrupt...

Neither point makes much sense to me, it just makes her sound like a hypocrite. As for respecting women, she isn't doing much to advance that cause.

What she does for a living objectifies women (it's fantasy but it's still objectifying) and she seems to miss that point and I can fully understand why someone calling a premium rate number would want to get to the point as quickly as possible.

From what I've seen of her plus her comments on social media, I get the impression that her heart really, REALLY isn't in this.

She strikes me as someone who is unhappy both as a model and in general.

Hello, Pippa here!
I has been bought to my attention that there was a forum post about me, so I thought instead of speculating over me why not save you some time and let you hear it from the horses mouth instead! Smile

Stopping calls

I made the decision about a month ago to stop accepting calls as I had a few negative experiences with them with a couple actually reducing me to tears. It is an unfortunate decision as I would of liked to of still been available to my lovely, respectful callers but unfortunately it was causing me anxiety and affecting my mental wellbeing so I decided to cut calls and focus on webcam only.

Respecting Women

No matter what a woman does for a living, she is worthy of respect. And I think all the other girls will back me up on that, we all want to be treated with respect as a normal human being. Yes we take our clothes off, but that does not mean we should have to put up with rude and nasty comments. If someone is behaving out of line I have no shame in standing up against them. Which brings me onto my next point...

Getting into arguments (i.e standing up for myself) on the chat stream

There have been a few occasions where people have made very rude hurtful comments not only about myself but also about other girls on the site which I think is hugely disrespectful and I will always stand up for myself and the other girls, I do not tolerate such behaviour. I could ignore it. And I'm sure the majority of girls do, and I understand why they may not be perhaps so outspoken as I am. But for me, it's important that people know when they've been disrespectful to me and that I implement my boundaries clearly.

Being unhappy

Let me ask you this question: has everyday at work for you been sunshine and lollipops 10/10? No of course not, and just like every other job cam girls also have bad days, day's where someone is mean to them, or get's them down or simply just having a low day. We are all human and we are allowed to have off days, this doesn't mean we are unhappy overall!
14-07-2020 22:54
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Hi Pippa, thanks for joining the forum & setting things straight.

Quite right you’re putting your own mental health first even though it means your respectful callers can’t call you

Also fully agree that just because you take your clothes of for a living doesn’t mean you are different and deserve to be treated with respect just like everyone else & quite right to stand up to those who don’t treat you or the other s66 babes

Finally yep we’ll all have bad days

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2020 00:03 by Rammyrascal.)
15-07-2020 00:03
LordyLordy Offline
Apprentice Poster

The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

[mod edit, or maybe she's fed up with all your negative comments. Charle]
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2020 02:17 by LordyLordy.)
15-07-2020 02:05
tigeralf Offline
Master Poster

Think it's time to drop it dear chap
15-07-2020 03:32
aaron Offline
Posting Machine

(14-07-2020 22:54 )pippadoll Wrote:  I thought instead of speculating over me why not save you some time and let you hear it from the horses mouth instead! Smile

An excellent idea, and well done, because it's always better to have information rather than speculation.
15-07-2020 12:14
LordyLordy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(15-07-2020 02:05 )LordyLordy Wrote:  The lady doth protest too much, methinks.

[mod edit, or maybe she's fed up with all your negative comments. Charle]

Observations, rather.
15-07-2020 13:10
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

[Image: Screenshot-20201012-213525.jpg]

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
12-10-2020 21:38
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I like Pippa Doll. Important

One of the things I ilke about her is her intelligence but I've heard it said bright people don't react well to sitting about. It's like a taxi driver, in the car all day and fares for an hour or two.

I firmly believe that each one of the babes has the ability to be on the phone all shift like Fernanda Heart or earn so much on pervecam like Evelyn but that sometimes it takes longer than you think to find that sweet spot.

I'd like to encourage Pippa to keep on keeping on and don't give up entirely on S66. For me her most engaging feature, other than her beauty remains her music choice.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDt-PD7y4To
13-10-2020 17:50