Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Doll Deity (Pippa Doll) - Studio66 dayshows Chat & Discussion (No Caps & Vids)

Crazy Diamond Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Pippa Doll - Studio66 dayshows Chat & Discussion (No Caps & Vids)
Pippa's tip goal of deepthroating a banana seems to have been around for a while now, I hope she's been able to source a new banana because the original must be a bit mouldy by now!
29-03-2020 18:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

I've noticed before that Pippa plays rock, before it was Blue Monday by New Order.
Today she told us in the chat that the song she was playing was Simple Man by Lynyrd Skynyrd and I remarked:

[Image: image-17F5_5EB61057.jpg]

Then I heard the first few notes of A Forest by The Cure Important [Not Friday I'm In Love or something] and later I enquired:

[Image: image-D875_5EB61057.jpg]

She promptly turned down the music and said live on the mic how much she liked them.

[Image: image-269D_5EB61057.jpg]

She played Red Hot Chilli Peppers later too and said that she'd like to DJ on MTV [but I don't think they play cool stuff any more].

Think what music we'd be getting if they were still at the studio.
(This post was last modified: 09-05-2020 11:45 by Chrisst.)
09-05-2020 03:24
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

[Image: image-A14A_5EDE75B8.jpg]

Mixed feelings here.
On the one hand I'm glad that the studio allows the girls to choose how they do their shows and that Pippa has found a way of doing it that she's happy with..
On the other hand what has occured to make Pippa want to simply stop doing what is traditionally a major part of the job. I'd be sorry if perhaps it was a a result of being unhappy with callers or perhaps as a result of poor technology issues.
Pippa's not necessarily my girl but I always stop by when she's on.
08-06-2020 18:40
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Pippa has cropped up in the general thread.

https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2461441
11-06-2020 15:25
LordyLordy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(08-06-2020 18:40 )Chrisst Wrote:  [Image: image-A14A_5EDE75B8.jpg]

Mixed feelings here.
On the one hand I'm glad that the studio allows the girls to choose how they do their shows and that Pippa has found a way of doing it that she's happy with..
On the other hand what has occured to make Pippa want to simply stop doing what is traditionally a major part of the job. I'd be sorry if perhaps it was a a result of being unhappy with callers or perhaps as a result of poor technology issues.

I get the impression that Pippa really doesn't like to engage with callers.

I've noticed her getting into arguments (pretty unnecessarily) with people on the chat stream or taking issue with a comment they made.

She'll then go on Twitter to complain that these callers don't know how to show women respect or that they asked her to do something right at the start of the call and being too abrupt...

Neither point makes much sense to me, it just makes her sound like a hypocrite. As for respecting women, she isn't doing much to advance that cause.

What she does for a living objectifies women (it's fantasy but it's still objectifying) and she seems to miss that point and I can fully understand why someone calling a premium rate number would want to get to the point as quickly as possible.

From what I've seen of her plus her comments on social media, I get the impression that her heart really, REALLY isn't in this.

She strikes me as someone who is unhappy both as a model and in general.
(This post was last modified: 09-07-2020 14:13 by LordyLordy.)
09-07-2020 09:55
LordyLordy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(09-07-2020 09:55 )LordyLordy Wrote:  
(08-06-2020 18:40 )Chrisst Wrote:  [Image: image-A14A_5EDE75B8.jpg]

Mixed feelings here.

She strikes me as someone who is unhappy both as a model and in general.

https://twitter.com/Pippadollmodel/statu...4297003011

See what I mean?
12-07-2020 01:58
LordyLordy Offline
Apprentice Poster

^She's deleted the tweet.

It was asking people if they were ever unsure about meeting new people because they felt that they didn't deserve friends...

She sounds very, very high maintenance.
13-07-2020 10:02
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Well if Pippa is uncomfortable with it all then I'm truly sorry for her.
We've seem this before, the circumstances and details might be different but I'd include Cali Garcia, Sophia Lares Heart Cara Brett and Chloe Ayling in my rough list.
I can't help but think that Pippa would do better if she was at the studio having a laugh with some of the other girls rather than stuck at home, I bet she's isolating on her own. Unfortunately the impact of the pandemic has some way to go yet and the aspirations of S66 also might play against her too.
She remains one of the most classically beautiful girls they have.
If that was a proper company, with employees rather than self employed girls the manager would have an obligation.
Let's hope that she manages to get through all this, I hope that she has an interesting and rewarding other career as in my experience intelligent people aren't good at sitting doing nothing.
13-07-2020 18:25
LordyLordy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(13-07-2020 18:25 )Chrisst Wrote:  Well if Pippa is uncomfortable with it all then I'm truly sorry for her.
We've seem this before, the circumstances and details might be different but I'd include Cali Garcia, Sophia Lares Heart Cara Brett and Chloe Ayling in my rough list.
I can't help but think that Pippa would do better if she was at the studio having a laugh with some of the other girls rather than stuck at home, I bet she's isolating on her own. Unfortunately the impact of the pandemic has some way to go yet and the aspirations of S66 also might play against her too.
She remains one of the most classically beautiful girls they have.
If that was a proper company, with employees rather than self employed girls the manager would have an obligation.
Let's hope that she manages to get through all this, I hope that she has an interesting and rewarding other career as in my experience intelligent people aren't good at sitting doing nothing.

She isn't isolating on her own. She's mentioned that she lives with her mum.

I think what you say about her being intelligent is a genuine factor and a problem as well.

From seeing the things she has said on her social media posts (most of which were later deleted after probably revealing more about herself than she felt comfortable doing), it's clear that she was quite academic and could have followed a completely different career path.

The impression I'm getting is that she would prefer to be a fashion model, she doesn't enjoy the more 'explicit' side to her job and feels trapped because it may be difficult to start a different career as a result of the 'adult' work she has done.
(This post was last modified: 14-07-2020 17:01 by LordyLordy.)
14-07-2020 16:59
LordyLordy Offline
Apprentice Poster

(13-07-2020 18:25 )Chrisst Wrote:  Well if Pippa is uncomfortable with it all then I'm truly sorry for her.

I'm not sure what you mean regarding Cali Garcia, Sophia Lares, Cara Brett and Chloe Ayling.

Do you mean that they are unhappy as well?
14-07-2020 17:04