Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Doll Deity (Pippa Doll) - Studio66 dayshows Chat & Discussion (No Caps & Vids)

SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

RE: Pippa Doll - Studio66 dayshows Chat & Discussion (No Caps & Vids)
She's just sooo damn beautiful. *swoons*

Love her dancing as well. Smile
24-07-2019 11:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
bossrobbo Offline
Posting Machine

I love her look and she seems a sweet girl
26-07-2019 19:58
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

Haven't taken much notice of her - she's a real beauty, but tattoos are a complete and utter turn-off for me.

However, just noticed the ones on her right arm, and they look like 2 latinised dates. (They are not really Latin dates as they used a completely different calendar!)

One is for a date in 1955 and the other in 1990.

Have seen girls with a single date before (e.g. Kendall), and always assumed they were their birthdate - the 1955 one is definitely not Pippas unless she has a picture hidden in an attic somewhere!
20-08-2019 14:16
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I try and look past the tattoos and Pippa is very watchable, in fact just watched her on S66 as I was flicking through the channels and at one point she looked at the camera, put a finger in mouth and gave that 'look' that only very naughty girls can and should be doing nights. I hope this is the case very soon because Imthunk she'd make a perfect teaser for now.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
27-08-2019 16:45
Skyline Offline
Phrygian Dominant

To see her on night's would be dream GM but it's possibly wishful thinking I feel if there's even a possibility of it happening. She has the looks, the capability of putting on a good show but to be honest every time I've tuned in when she's been on I've found myself bored within minutes and I end up switching channel to a different babe. Stunning but a wasted opportunity.
27-08-2019 17:24
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

(27-08-2019 17:24 )Skyline Wrote:  To see her on night's would be dream GM but it's possibly wishful thinking I feel if there's even a possibility of it happening. She has the looks, the capability of putting on a good show but to be honest every time I've tuned in when she's been on I've found myself bored within minutes and I end up switching channel to a different babe. Stunning but a wasted opportunity.

Sums her up very succinctly. The potential IS there, but she just seems totally disinterested. Which begs the question why did she even agree to begin with?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
27-08-2019 18:58
seymourclunge Offline
Master Poster

Not really seen much of her if I'm honest. But just having a gander at her this afternoon.
Has great legs, is probably one of the more 'naturally pretty' lasses on here. Has the look of a more mainstream model (classically pretty) in my opinion.

Looks quite conservative and coy. Is she chatty and flirty on calls or fairly quiet and reserved?

Bonny, bonny lass undoubtedly but maybe not made for this game?

Favourites of the past
Electra Morgan (from RLC days), Mikaela Witt (of old!), Becky Roberts, Lucy Anne, Jessie Jensen, Hannah Martin, Danni Harwood, Gracie Gold, Rebecca Kelly, Paige Phillips, Kimmy, Jenna Nova, Cookie.

New Fantasy Lineup
Days: Clara Croft, Heather Kay, Hannah Mac
Nights: Maria Smith, Vicki Peach, Atlanta Moreno, Hazel Bond, Lola
31-08-2019 13:44
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

A bit static and expressionless. Needs to engage the camera more. Looks like she is not getting any calls I am afraid.

Shame because with her looks and legs and lovely little tits she could fill a Joanna Lumley/Twiggy niche.
(This post was last modified: 31-08-2019 16:13 by Rake.)
31-08-2019 16:12
PhredE Offline
Posting Machine

just watched her on S66 this morning and she seemed to be having phone problems and started shouting and gesticulating at someone off screen and she was abruptly cut off.
02-03-2020 11:57
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

I love this girls look, to me she gives of real posh girl gone rebel vibes. Weekend at Daddy's (he's obviously a Tory), horse riding, well spoken but she's also a free spirit who loves to go festivals like Coachella and dance in a bikini & body paint, who would of got expelled from boarding school for smoking weed & flashing the boys if it wasn't for the fact that several male teachers & the Vice-Chancellor vouched for her at the hearing because she did them in their study's.

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
09-03-2020 11:21