Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 2.86 Average

Doll Deity (Pippa Doll) - Studio66 dayshows Chat & Discussion (No Caps & Vids)

Boomerangutangangbang Offline
Owned by Kelly Bell

RE: Pippa Doll - Studio66 dayshows Chat & Discussion (No Caps & Vids)
^^ Not really a good comparison, hasn't Pippa made the choice to not take calls & just offer webcam services. She still gets asked about taking calls, so she taken away that money-stream & will be even less busy. Not the first case of a babe moaning about their situation recently, do they realize how lucky they are in this line of work. Easier that working in a factory or outdoors in all weathers. maybe this type of work isn't for her, clearly an intelligent woman & could be happier using her brains rather than her looks. A shame though, I like Pippa, but is her heart in it ?

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
13-10-2020 19:06
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
southlondonphil Offline
Master Poster

RE: Pippa Doll - Studio66 dayshows Chat & Discussion (No Caps & Vids)
I liked Pippa when she was on S66 and to me it's a shame that she left. I do understand her reasoning though. Cam requires her to sit around for hours, most of the time not doing very much, hoping to eventually catch a few good fish and maybe a whale. I can see why modelling and OnlyFans would strike her as much more intensive and busier activities and with much less chance of boredom setting in. It's just that boredom's a real killer for some people.
09-02-2022 14:05
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply