Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Things about babeshows which trivially annoy you

The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Things about babeshows which trivially annoy you
Channel babes who a person are on social media who a person follows them u they might get around to message this babe only to find out they have been blocked by them other are when they start to moan about the industry and when a person gives them a valid answer in which is true but they really hate it they block that person as well from Dazzler
06-03-2021 00:54
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Whynot Offline
Just Me

That in a pandemic that’s killed over 100,000 people babes flout the rules so blatantly and get away with it!! Look at the amount of joint cam shows and cosmetic procedures that have taken place!

I hate injustice and liars
06-03-2021 00:56
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Babes that only use their chat boxes to constantly say that they're horny or begging to be buzzed.

Punters constantly asking stupid questions in every babes chat box is really annoying too.

Mr P stating in the chat box that they only need 6 more buzzes to reach the tip goal, as if we can't see the current total.

I love babes with brown nipples
06-03-2021 02:39
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

Girls that sit behind the studio paywall but then moan when they are on screen weather it's in the studio or home cam that there hardly anyone who interacts with them anymore. Yes I know they are only here to make money but surely it's better on screen where people can see that girl phone her use the cams instead of having to go into a paywall in where that person is now thinking in weather to buzz a babe or be in the paywall with that girl a little longer. Another one is not seeing an option number to phone a girl and you have to asked in chatbox only to find out that no one had told the girl that there wasn't an option number in which is why she had no calls from Dazzler
08-03-2021 19:17
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

I know there already a thread on here nearly about in what I'm going to say the thread is called what model or TV presenter would you like to see on a babe channel. There quite a few lady's now on radio TV and sports presenters. How many times have you seen a female presenter dressed to the nines in an amazing outfit only to be stuck behind a desk or sitting in the middle of a desk with her laptop in front of her or is standing up but there like a table there in front of her but if it's a duo presenters male and female the male can wonder around the TV set or sit at either end of the desk showing off his suit. But you can't even say that how amazing they looked in that outfit because of all the comments on social media and it make that presenter feel abit awkward or they might not want that type of exposure. It's the wet look leggings leather skirts figure hugging tops and dresses jumpsuits leather trousers. yes I guess they are there to pull in viewers just like there make presenters are but should the females have the same freedom as there male co presenters have from Dazzler
(This post was last modified: 15-03-2021 12:08 by The tiny giant.)
15-03-2021 02:17
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

I'm trivially annoyed at there not being standardised prices and time lengths for every tip goal.

13-04-2021 22:25
The tiny giant Offline
Senior Poster

I think the the standardised tip goal times length and prices will be hard to solve. Should the aim be to to build up to the massive tip goal to finish off a babe show. Thing is because of phone calls pervcam and private cam sometimes makes them later then expected. But I do feel if a person or people reach a tip goal by themselves or there a few then I do feel like they should get the show instead of doing the tip goal of in Freeview. Now I've seen tip goals reached and not done infact the babe had the cheek to put up a 2nd tip goal before doing the first in which she never did. I've also seen tip goals reached and done while the babes are on the phone or in a private show so the person on the phone or takes that babe private gets the full benefits with everyone else watching the show and might of paid in for the tip goal. I also think the mr.p or producers of any channel babe show should take more responsibility about when tip goals are met and how long anyone should wait to see a tip goal once it's met. I saw a channel babe ask the producer on mic if she could go on a break because she had met and done a few tip goals and wanted to freshen up. Instead the mr.p or Mr producer did the tip goal which was a one minute buzz on mic tip goal which wasn't done on mic. Another thing is should girls at studio that are on TV screen should they not be allowed to have tip goals but instead just tip them because they are TV it is very hard for any babe to do a tip goal while on TV. Should a tip goal time be between 1-5 minutes long once that tip goal has been met and the channel babe isn't busy either. From Dazzler
14-04-2021 20:08
BlastedKeith Offline
Tits Jockey

There not being a wee icon in the corner of the screen indicating whether it’s being broadcast on TV or just the web. And the absence of upfront schedules saying when a performer will be on TV and when the web.
14-04-2021 21:23
ryuken Offline
Hadouken

Tip goals should be similar to how lapdances in a stripclub are all £20 for a 5 minute dance.

Calls, perv and private all have standard prices at £2, £3 and £5 per minute.

But tip goal prices are all over the place. Different babes charging different prices to do the same thing for different lengths of time is unfair.

14-04-2021 21:33
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ How is it unfair? You can see the Tip Goal and decide if you want to tip for it. If you don’t like it then don’t tip. I take it you tell Tesco it’s unfair that their 1lb carrots cost more than Aldi?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2019 & 2021
MOST DEVOTED FANBOY 2022 & 2023
14-04-2021 22:07