babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Poppy May - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

RE: Poppy May - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
(13-02-2021 09:05 )scooby_doo Wrote:  ... [if she] ignored the Freeloaders (which she keeps going on about loads) she'd a) have more fun b) cleanup.

Ironic isn't it that these babes never see the real freeloading is the act of leeching off the success of, platform built by, and customer trust founded on babes that are prepared to do things properly by their customers. Every one that cheats it devalues the whole in the eyes of those doing the spending.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
14-02-2021 15:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Boomerangutangangbang Online
Owned by Kelly Bell

^^ I think if a babe was working on a site at home, with no producer at hand to police any potential conning, then the mistake is all on her. But as the misdemeanor happened in a studio, then it's a collective con & says as much about Babestation itself as it does the babe.

FORUM AWARDS POSTER OF THE YEAR 2022 & 2023

Muchi-wa shifuku dearu

...And Justice For All - Metallica
14-02-2021 15:21
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(14-02-2021 15:17 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(13-02-2021 09:05 )scooby_doo Wrote:  ... [if she] ignored the Freeloaders (which she keeps going on about loads) she'd a) have more fun b) cleanup.

Ironic isn't it that these babes never see the real freeloading is the act of leeching off the success of, platform built by, and customer trust founded on babes that are prepared to do things properly by their customers. Every one that cheats it devalues the whole in the eyes of those doing the spending.

Agree completely :-) and its definitely a collective thing, its cultural if anything.
(This post was last modified: 14-02-2021 15:22 by scooby_doo.)
14-02-2021 15:21
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(Sorry this one will read like war and peace but I had to post it)

Guys so after 1 year of having Poppy’s Onlyfans, she decided recently she doesn’t want me subscribed any more and has restricted my account (Not blocked so I still have to pay for the rest of the month and cancel it myself).

She doesn’t like any form of feedback that’s for certain. The latest I gave her was something positive as a comment on a vid preview which read as follows “Thx for the nice long vid ? A nice long tease with a little play ? If your new give it a try, very similar in style to the last few but still great, thx Poppy ?”. Apparently feedback when she asks for it is interfering. And is probably what got me blocked.

She’s accused me in the past of not supporting her, despite the fact I’ve bought all but 5 of her PPV’s over the whole year and spent a lot on custom videos and pics (30 mins of video and multiple pic sets) and took part in most of the livestreams and raffles. The nasty side came out last year when I had covid last year and let her know I’d not be about for a while the response I got was horrible (basically glad you’re doing better with covid,) but I let it slide after it got a little heated and she said babe station had sent the message. (I’ve kept all the messages)

So just be careful guys you spend loads on her BS shows she’ll be as nice as anything on Onlyfans because she needs you… (I used to do the shows and one month period across sept / oct dropped 3k). You only support her on Onlyfans etc you’re likely to see a very different side to her. She very soon forgets anything you do for her when she has issues and asks for advice.

I’ll now stick to supporting the girls who actually appreciate all the fans. I follow Atlanta will be starting to follow Mia, also follow a couple of others who are not BS girls all successful to and its so much nicer an experience nice interaction as well as content. And thx to Poppy feel like a right mug for trusting her.

(I’ve kept all my chat histories and off platform stuff In case I ever need it or anyone asks). I might share some of the messages in the future.
(This post was last modified: 17-02-2021 21:37 by scooby_doo.)
17-02-2021 21:21
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very good show from poppy last night including looking stunning in her lingerie Heart

Piper Niven Superfan
18-02-2021 16:36
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Poppy was really on form last night, did a number of excellent pussy play shows, had her toy inside all night except when she was talking a big dildo in her very wet pussy, she's definitely bounced back well from her incident she seams determined to show what she can do in a good way, maybe things happened for the best as her shows have been improved since

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-02-2021 12:26
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Haven't seen much of poppy this week due to my stupid shift pattern, but how has it gone this week after the incident last week, has she been a little more careful in her actions?
21-02-2021 13:41
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Was definitely better this week, Wednesday was very quiet the usual about freeloaders etc, not sure about rest as I didn't see all of the show.
Last night was OK, she did have a go at freeloaders and those who'd mentioned the toy usage (i.e the in our out). Did say it was loose at 11:30 when earlier she'd said it was in and the banner said it was.
She did use it effectively to be fair. :-) If she'd just keep the honesty up the haters would vanish, so just say where your using the toy.

Was very careful on the mic as well, both when talking to the producers but more importantly with callers / pvt's so the didn't go out on the mic.

But there was something really good last night which you don't often see, she re-did a tip goal when the two main tippers said they'd missed it (Stream issues).

So a good start to trying to building the trust again... Smile
(This post was last modified: 21-02-2021 14:07 by scooby_doo.)
21-02-2021 13:56
Nitram100 Offline
Moderate poster

Thank you
21-02-2021 14:49
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Poppy was on fire last night, pretty much non stop pussy play, she was naked most the night , toy in the whole time, I really liked seeing Mr P handcraft her to the bed before buzzing her non stop till she cum, it was fun seeing her wanting to touch her pussy but couldn't , another trust building night,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
25-02-2021 12:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV