Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.33 Average

Poppy May - Babestation - Chat & Discussion

Jay_gatsby_1664 Offline
Apprentice Poster

RE: Poppy May - Babestation - Chat & Discussion
Morning

Does anyone know if poppy is putting out new B/G content through onlyfans? I used to subscribe, for about 2yrs then babestation took over her profile and barely anything went on there. Apparently she's making content again. Just wondering if it's worth rejoining.

Thanks in advance for any replies

Have a good Sunday ?
18-07-2021 07:59
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(13-07-2021 10:22 )Thorr101 Wrote:  Poppy and Atlanta are doing a gg show next month! 2 flexible babes together is going to be a great show! Looking forward to it

Is that a proper webshow?

Or just 20mins 0n BSX?
18-07-2021 08:08
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(18-07-2021 07:59 )Jay_gatsby_1664 Wrote:  Morning

Does anyone know if poppy is putting out new B/G content through onlyfans? I used to subscribe, for about 2yrs then babestation took over her profile and barely anything went on there. Apparently she's making content again. Just wondering if it's worth rejoining.

Have a good Sunday ?

Its still very much BS lead, she did take it back over for a while but BS have got involved again, post are mainly when she's on the shows etc and bs lead content. Id personally follow one of the girls who does there own pages Jess, Atlanta are two who definitely do.
(This post was last modified: 18-07-2021 09:28 by scooby_doo.)
18-07-2021 09:23
Thorr101 Offline
Junior Poster

I have followed Poppy’s only fans for years and she is amazing on it. Babe station used to run her account but she has taken it back now and runs it completely her self. She gets her content done but her account is completely run by here as she often sends me voice notes which I love ! And she also makes content from home. Her content is amazing too and she is such a genuine girl. Never found anyone like her !

Have a good Sunday ?
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2021 15:24 by Thorr101.)
20-07-2021 15:22
Thorr101 Offline
Junior Poster

It’s not run by babe station anymore. I’ve spoken to poppy directly about this.
(18-07-2021 09:23 )scooby_doo Wrote:  

Have a good Sunday ?

Its still very much BS lead, she did take it back over for a while but BS have got involved again, post are mainly when she's on the shows etc and bs lead content. Id personally follow one of the girls who does there own pages Jess, Atlanta are two who definitely do.
20-07-2021 15:28
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

(20-07-2021 15:22 )Thorr101 Wrote:  I have followed Poppy’s only fans for years and she is amazing on it. Babe station used to run her account but she has taken it back now and runs it completely her self. She gets her content done but her account is completely run by here as she often sends me voice notes which I love ! And she also makes content from home. Her content is amazing too and she is such a genuine girl. Never found anyone like her !

Have a good Sunday ?

Ok.. but it'll be the only account with BS shot content that they don't have a finger in running and knowing how they work I can't see it being the case. its also the only account they don't run that they actively promote, Babestation don't do promotion of a page when there's no money in it for them.

I also think BS are definitely involved again, especially as all the blocked users have been unblocked again and that's Babestation trying to get old subs back. Also had an offer lately for expired subs, again Poppy never does that but Babestation always do. She told me she'd never do it... and I have the WhatsApp message still.

The old thread is still around if anyone wants to see the issues I had with her and what I was accused of... and I still have all the OF messages and WhatsApp messages to backup what happened.

Its everyones individual choice if they want to subscribe, I'll always just post facts and answer a question with an opinion.
(This post was last modified: 20-07-2021 21:20 by scooby_doo.)
20-07-2021 20:52
Thorr101 Offline
Junior Poster

^Poppy has already told me this, they only help her make content so yes they take a cut from that but she does everything else. That’s why they promote her. Some girls have there pages completely run but poppy does it all herself as she sends a lot of voice messages and person messages/pictures. She has told me about the incident with you and as you know it was not her fault and all of that has been sorted now. But anyways Poppy’s only fans is amazing and it’s definitely worth a subscribe!
(This post was last modified: 21-07-2021 11:29 by Thorr101.)
21-07-2021 11:28
DuskStorm Offline

Poppy makes all the decisions regarding her OnlyFans account: she decides what content to shoot, what outfits to wear, what promotions to run etc. She also responds to all messages personally and she is one of the loveliest, most genuine people I've ever met.

I know this because I've been a regular of Poppy's ever since she started on the channels three years ago. I've spoken to her so many times and I still call her and cam her a lot. She has never been anything other than nice to me and I know from talking to some of her other fans in her chat box that they have a similar experience.

All that Babestation do for her is shoot most of her current content. For this, they take a small cut but that is the only involvement they have in her OnlyFans account. She decides what the content will be and tells them what she wants. They also promote her occasionally as part of the arrangement. And it makes sense for them to support her. She has been doing brilliantly on Babestation recently, both on the web and TV, and she is clearly making them loads of money.

If you subscribe to Poppy's OnlyFans, you will be delighted with your decision. Her content is amazing - the sexiest I've ever seen and deliciously naughty - and she is a very sweet girl who is also really interesting and fun to talk to.
21-07-2021 12:29
scooby_doo Offline
Senior Poster

Like I say @thorr101 and @DuskStorm (welcome to a newbie by the way). Its everyones personal choice they want to subscribe or not.

In answer to your point about doing really well lately yes she has (mainly thanks to 5/6 main tippers) she's got the rewards in the new house (2nd in a year) so fair play to her.

I'm just a firm believer in a leopard not changing it spots (Not when the same tricks have been done more than once on the shows repeatedly, so why believe Onlyfans would be any different).

Its why I stick to girls (and a couple who work at BS, as mentioned above) who I know do everything one their page themselves.
21-07-2021 17:29
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

This all sounds like a matter of perspective to me. A babe who is putting effort into all aspects of her OF is entitled to say she has control of it (and be proud of her output for that matter) despite any other's input into it or it's content. (If you want profession level content don't be surprised a babe employs professional help.) At the same time a punter who rightly see the generic additions of an operator with a finger in the pie is entitled to be suspicious of that the account might succumb to less individualistic content and messaging at times.

I have no problem seeing all other posters' recent comments on this subject as basically accurate. It's a nuanced situation.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
21-07-2021 18:18

Click here to watch Babestation TV