gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Becky B - Xpanded Chat & Discussion

Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

RE: Becky B
Thought Becky had a very hot & incredibly sexy xpanded debut regularly unleashing her magnificent big natural boobs & gyrating & jiggling her magnificent arse.

Hope though she sees what India Asia & others have tweeted about xpanded & how badly babes have been treated

Piper Niven Superfan
18-05-2019 07:16
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Becky started off in her favourite and familiar black dress albeit with knickers - nice choice of flesh toned thong that made me wonder for a moment - followed by her sleeved green body. I was impressed with her outfits and performance after midnight shaking her lovely tits and beautiful arse to good effect and she looked like she was enjoying her debut. I'm looking forward to her next show.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
18-05-2019 11:59
Regenerated Offline
An Unearthly Child

I think it was a mistake for Becky to go to this channel, especially in light of the recent revelations about misconduct. Ok so we don't know exactly what went on at S66, but why go to this sinking ship?

Xpanded have failed and the actions of mis-manager Ken have contributed to that failure. I hope Becky and all of the women get out of there.

"WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT ACID HOUSE MUSIC?"
BABE OF THE MONTH FOR MARCH: ZARA NEVADA
18-05-2019 12:10
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I agree Reg, Becky was wonderful on S66 and I don't know why she wanted to move but at present she looks astounding, so sexy and beautiful-maybe one day she might move again and then we will get to see the whole of her magnificent body.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-05-2019 01:00
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good to see Becky on again last night and again was very hot & incredibly sexy unleashing her magnificent big natural assets & gyrating her magnificent arse

Piper Niven Superfan
19-05-2019 08:23
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Would love to see that "magnificent" arse exposed again, but alas won't happen under the Xpanded regime, which I've never quite understood.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
19-05-2019 10:49
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

(18-05-2019 12:10 )Regenerated Wrote:  I hope Becky and all of the women get out of there.

So all of the staff at Xpanded who are no bullies lose their jobs? Brilliant idea.
19-05-2019 12:27
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Another great girl leaves S66 a shame really yeah maybe a lot of people wanted her to go solo but i thought her shows was very sexy with Ashlyn but i do understand why people wanted her to go solo because it was annoying me to she didn't have enough time to showcase her talents which is what probably eventfully what made her leave.

See this is why S66 has gone downhill because when a great girl comes they leave to BS or the weaker channel Xpanded it has been happening for years now. I do hate it when a great babe goes to Xpanded because you think oh yeah they are great getting naked and all that stuff then they head of to Xpanded and it always happen when they are really getting into it.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2019 00:08 by Kingsmind.)
19-05-2019 21:43
Charlemagne Offline

I caught Becky's show during the night, where she was just wearing the briefest of briefs (I may register that name). Great ass Smile

21-05-2019 07:19
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

^^
Agree Becky sure does have a great ass Heart which she was gyrating, shaking & jiggling with aplomb last night along with unleashing her magnificent big natural assets which she regularly gave a good fondle, squeeze & jiggle

Piper Niven Superfan
21-05-2019 09:45

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles