gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 7 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Becky B - Xpanded Chat & Discussion

Ree's No.1 fan Offline
But not exclusively

Question Becky B - Xpanded Chat & Discussion
I see that former BS and S66 babe is scheduled to be on this week. I think sh will be a fine addition to the already very strong roster.

----------------------------------------------------------------------
Ree Petra was very dirty...but also very clean!
16-05-2019 18:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Becky B
No-one is disputing that mate, BUT we will be deprived of her other lovely 'assets', having to keep it covered up Wink still I hope she won't do days as those tits of hers MUST be let loose for all to see.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
16-05-2019 19:59
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

She appears tonight for the first time so let's see how she goes.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
17-05-2019 17:13
KerrAvon Offline
Posting Machine

Sadly she'll go from wearing those figure hugging dresses knickerless to double knickers on this channel
17-05-2019 20:19
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Tonight Matthew she is wearing...Big Grin a black dress thing with knickers underneath, looks like tights but similar. Anyway whatever you call it she is wearing the same thing she used to wear on BS and S66. I am quite astounded to see her on XPANDED because I thought she looked so happy and got herself very hot getting naked for the callers/viewers. It's a bit of a letdown considering she had such potential on BS but wasn't used much. Turning up to S66 looked like a great move and getting naughtier and naked was the natural progression but now its gone backwards and we'll only get topless from her, which while nice of course to see those beautiful naturally BIG tits, I think I will miss her being naked. Looking at her this moment with Maria, god she is a stunning little brunette! Tongue

(This post was last modified: 17-05-2019 20:31 by GMach1.)
17-05-2019 20:24
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

I have mixed emotions about her being on Xpanded. I am glad she is still on a show I would want her to go completely but I am not a big fan of Xpanded's 2 babes 1 screen format, I prefer the woman solo and as mentioned it's extra special to see them totally naked. I thought her move to S66 was great initially but I always felt that she was under utilised on there. She was mostly doing 2 for 1 and in the rare occasions she got solo time it was usually on 923 on the odd occasion they don't have any cougars.

I don't get why both BS & S66 under used her, the most obvious answer would be that her ratings and call volume were not good enough yet I don't get that wither because she certainly seems popular on this forum.

I just hope for her sake that she finally gets the stable place at a channel she deserves and that it is able to fit her needs and she can make some £££

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
17-05-2019 21:26
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

I thought her and Lola worked well together, would have loved to see a hot 2-4-1 with those two. I hope Becky is happy, although as it seems that place is not the happiest to work at at present. Hopefully things will change. Wouldn't it be great to re-introduce full nudity again and hear the girls too?

17-05-2019 22:19
southsidestu Offline
Posting Machine

Yeah i saw India's comments and after thinking of her I immediately thought of Becky and how she has just entered this environment

I really hope there can be a positive resolution so this can be a good opportunity for Becky and the remaining woman

If i could find a girl that had the looks of Gal Gadot, breasts of Sophie Mudd with Demi Rose's ass, the personality of Jessica Ennis, the grace of Kendall Jenner on the red carpet and then behind closed doors the raw sexual energy of Nicole Snow i'd know i was dead and gone to heaven, so i'll just take Demi Rose's ass and Nicole's sexual energy
17-05-2019 23:07
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yeah, hope Becky sees what India & other former xpanded babes have tweeted

Piper Niven Superfan
17-05-2019 23:20
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Love those tits and arsecheeks Becky looks fabulous! If only Vicki could persuade her to show some fuzz like she does Tongue

12.57am Becky comes on with red suspenders, black stockings and red knickers and jiggling her wonderous arse-heaven!! Tongue

(This post was last modified: 17-05-2019 23:58 by GMach1.)
17-05-2019 23:23

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles