gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

HAPPY EASTER 2019

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Wink HAPPY EASTER 2019
As we approach Easter I thought it would be nice to add this thread to wish you all a very Happy Easter or if you're Jewish like me, a very Happy Pesach(Passover) which starts on Good Friday this year. Hope you all enjoy it and don't eat too many Eggs. Big Grin

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
15-04-2019 17:19
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
rpj316 Offline
Account Closed

RE: HAPPY EASTER 2019
Thanks mate.
I don't really bother with it but all the best to everyone anywaySmile.
15-04-2019 17:33
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Meh, i used to get a half day on Good Friday and Easter Monday off work...

15-04-2019 17:48
Charlemagne Offline

^I used to get Friday, Monday and Maundy Thursday afternoon.

But Easter is a marvellous time, chocolate eggs, hot cross buns and babes wearing bunny outfits.

15-04-2019 18:09
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

Trying to lose weight and everyone keeps giving me Easter Eggs.
Oh well I suppose I will just have to grin and bear it and eat them all Tongue Rolleyes.

Happy Easter folks

15-04-2019 19:49
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Don't like raisins or sultanas so don't have hot crossed buns and as Passover occurs Friday and goes for a whole week where you eat food that has been scrupulously checked I'll have to wait for any Eggs I get until then, which is next Saturday night around 8.30pm. It's a bit of a nuisance but I can live it with it for a week. Just incase nobody knows what this is all about Passover is a Jewish festival that commemorates the story of the Angel of Death passing over the houses of Israel and any door not daubed with the blood of a paschal or sacrificial lamb all the residents were smote on the orders of the Lord. It's a bit gory I grant you but its not all bad-the food we eat commemorates the suffering that the children of Israel had to eat-matzo, unleavened bread baked into crackers and like Easter at the main nights called a SEDER we also have an egg-hard boiled and dipped into salt water(this is to signify the tears shed by the children as they were being afflicted by hard taskmasters, the Egyptians. They, thanks to God, suffered the 10 plagues one of which was the afore-mentioned Angel of Death killing their first born.

The SEDER nights are special because all the family(and friends in some cases) gather to tell the story of Passover and have a nice meal with FOURS cups (glasses) of wine(which can leave you fairly merry as it is potent stuff) which signifies the blood shed-yeah as I said pretty gory. Later we sing songs one of which sounds a bit like the English song 'Green Grow the Rushes Oh!' It also means that no bread, cakes, rice etc can be eaten for a week. All food has been checked and verified edible for this festival. It is only for a week but by midweek a real cheese sandwich sounds really good Big Grin Anyway so now you know a bit more.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
15-04-2019 20:18
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Happy EASTER to all the babes on here(not that many will see this) and I hope all of you have a great time.

(This post was last modified: 19-04-2019 18:33 by GMach1.)
19-04-2019 18:32
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

Someone pls post more of these. My "Babeshow girls wearing bunny ears" folder is depressingly lackluster.

[Image: WpBUrEg.jpg]

[Image: 1bIcHIXh.jpg]
19-04-2019 18:54
M-L-L Offline
The Last Straw

Wink ^ no bunny ears I'm afraid, but I was always partial to Jada's "Jessica Rabbit" look Tongue

[Image: image-E3E0_57F938A6.jpg]
20-04-2019 12:29
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(20-04-2019 12:29 )M-L-L Wrote:  Wink ^ no bunny ears I'm afraid, but I was always partial to Jada's "Jessica Rabbit" look Tongue

Thank you. That's weird and wild, I love it. There's many different folders this could go into Big Grin
20-04-2019 12:41

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles