Poll: Should Tease Shows with Non-Topless Babes be Confined in Duration?
No let them be as long as required
Yes, to a max 4 hours
Yes, to a max 3 hours
Yes, to a max 2 hours
Yes, to a max 1 hour
Non-topless babes shouldn't be on fta between 10 and 5.30am
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should Tease Shows with Non-Topless Babes be Confined in Duration?

ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Should Tease Shows with Non-Topless Babes be Confined in Duration?
There was a particularly keen discussion on the Tease Shows yesterday. I thought it might be a good idea to continue looking at forumite's opinions on the matter with a series of polls...

This one asks should Tease Shows featuring non-topless babes be confined to one, two, three or four hours in duration?

Related polls...
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2294147
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2294169
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2294176
https://www.babeshows.co.uk/showthread.p...pid2294187

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2019 17:42 by ShandyHand.)
15-04-2019 16:32
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Should Tease Shows with Non-Topless Babes be Confined in Duration?
Personally ShandyHand, I would give at least one channel over to purely tease output for the entire night. Many of the girls who confine themselves to these shows are light years ahead of their late night topless/naked counterparts in 'camera communication', and with the slightest touch of their bodies can set the studio on fire (and me too obviously)
15-04-2019 16:40
Joey 27 Offline
Posting Machine

If i was being unbiased then i'd say daygirls doing non topless teaseshours should only be on between 10-11pm and 4am-5am, but im not gonna complain if Macy stayed on till 1am, or started her teaseshow at 3am instead of 4am,

With all due respect to Sophie Reade i mostly like her just for her tits, she ain't in the same league as Macy and Cali imo, so if she won't get them out and sits their doing fuck all then i'd rather she not stay on till 12-1 am like she does sometimes
(This post was last modified: 15-04-2019 17:28 by Joey 27.)
15-04-2019 17:24
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

Having read the late night schedules for tonight across the channels ( a theme played out on most occasions now IMHO), I am more than convinced now that tease only shows with the correct models (We know who they are) - if they are willing to participate - are the way forward. Studio 66 cougars - in particular - needs urgent action to save it. just look at the number of new faces recently that joined studio 66 and xxpanded for example, and considered one night only, more than enough for them - never to return. We are now in a position that sees the same faces, in the same positions, on the same outdated sets night after night after night. If changing to tease with no topless or nude (or little at least) means better line - ups and output, then I say 'the sooner the better'.
15-04-2019 18:36
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

I really enjoy the thrill of watching / calling a S66 girl on a tease hour ...its the thrill of seeing a day girl go that bit further on TV ....Jamie Jones was a huge turn on recently ..and though I would love to see those nipples or boobs just pop out briefly I'm quite happy with them being almost out.

I do think though an hour (2 most) is max both for a tease format / a girl not going topless ...

I don't call nights as I'm knackered by 11pm lol but i think its a bit misleading if a girl goes on beyond that and doesn't indulge in full night time behaviour ..
15-04-2019 18:58
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

I wondered - those that ring the girls will obviously know the answer to this - whether the tease show - particularly the 4am slot that Anastasia Harris is happy to do - is one that those that ring still wish to 'talk dirty' to the girls on?? or whether the tease shows are day chat format with the models willing to wear revealing lingerie being the only difference?? My thinking is that if the change in outfits is the only difference, then someone like Anastasia (for one example) may be willing to 'pull an all nighter'. I - for one - would definitely watch and it would produce a reaction from me that the current shows just don't achieve! I guess the come - back may be that 'it ain't about me- it is what the callers want'
15-04-2019 20:05
ShandyHand Offline

^ AFAIK when 66 tried a non dirty chat at night, they made a point to specify it as 'daytime at night' (Becca Kelly did it).

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
15-04-2019 21:16
OldBailey Offline
Senior Poster

Yes all face it ! We all want the day girls to show their tits! Otherwise we wouldn’t bother watching them ! ?1 hour or 2 we just want these girls to show us all their assets ?
Then we all would be extremely happy !!! I like heather and Rebecca shows ! They know how to do a REALLY sexy tease show ?
15-04-2019 22:28
ShandyHand Offline

^ There is most definitely something to this answer. All other answers are laced with an element of 'I do but I'll accept other stuff while you're not offering that'. Good shows can still be done without mind.

(This post was last modified: 15-04-2019 23:19 by ShandyHand.)
15-04-2019 23:19
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2019 22:28 )OldBailey Wrote:  Yes all face it ! We all want the day girls to show their tits! Otherwise we wouldn’t bother watching them ! ?1 hour or 2 we just want these girls to show us all their assets ?
Then we all would be extremely happy !!! I like heather and Rebecca shows ! They know how to do a REALLY sexy tease show ?
I am not sure the 'we all want the day girls to show their tits' holds true! I suggested tease hours where non nude - or even no topless - may be the way forward for at least some of the channels. This fixation with 'more is better' is what has landed us with the same old crap every night now. Not the fault of the girls - I am not suggesting that, more the behind the scenes brigade. Some of whom - I am convinced - are getting their 'rachmaninovs' more than we are, and are driving the tired formats - not least in the amount of 'directing' that goes on. The manner in which they switch girls from one channel to another at the drop of a hat proves it in my view - breaks for the girls apart. I don't personally tune in to see more and more, just better! One example was last night with Mikki B on the tease show. I was gutted when she left at 11pm, and we reverted to type. My interest lies in the 'who' as much as the 'what'. If I am 'attracted' to the girls looks/beauty - even a little, I don't give a 'bleep' about the rest of it, if she is good at what I previously described as 'camera communication'
16-04-2019 10:15