Poll: Should Tease Shows with Non-Topless Babes be Confined in Duration?
No let them be as long as required
Yes, to a max 4 hours
Yes, to a max 3 hours
Yes, to a max 2 hours
Yes, to a max 1 hour
Non-topless babes shouldn't be on fta between 10 and 5.30am
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Should Tease Shows with Non-Topless Babes be Confined in Duration?

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Should Tease Shows with Non-Topless Babes be Confined in Duration?
(15-04-2019 21:05 )hornball Wrote:  I wondered - those that ring the girls will obviously know the answer to this - whether the tease show - particularly the 4am slot that Anastasia Harris is happy to do - is one that those that ring still wish to 'talk dirty' to the girls on?? or whether the tease shows are day chat format with the models willing to wear revealing lingerie being the only difference?? My thinking is that if the change in outfits is the only difference, then someone like Anastasia (for one example) may be willing to 'pull an all nighter'. I - for one - would definitely watch and it would produce a reaction from me that the current shows just don't achieve! I guess the come - back may be that 'it ain't about me- it is what the callers want'

Every caller is different there is no mandatory code for what you have to say even on a tease hour, ultimately its down to the personality of the caller though i would say 80% of daytime calls the caller is hoping the girl will bring him off, a lot of girls encourage this openly some don't, I have no problem (and enjoy) having a long chat but that option needs to be there really for me at £2 a minute odd lol (plus its hard not to when someone you find attractive is laying provocatively in front of you )

As for the tease the girls do it for the extra money obviously firstly, then they do it for a variety of reasons, I know Jamie Jones loves the opportunity to really talk dirty openly plus show a lot more off, she won't do nights as the nudity is for cam (and additional £££) this is her chance to really impress in that middle ground.

Anastasia you mentioned I found quite disappointing as she didn't seem particularly keen to bring a guy off and wore not a lot different from her day shows (when she is a turn on i'll add) perhaps I've caught on a few off mornings but my perception was it easy money for one and half less hours kip.

Again i love the thought of watching / calling a day fav on the tease hour and for them it is a way to entice new callers, unleash the shackles a little bit, but still keep guys guessing and wanting more on cam.
16-04-2019 18:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

(16-04-2019 18:00 )docutech Wrote:  
(15-04-2019 21:05 )hornball Wrote:  I wondered - those that ring the girls will obviously know the answer to this - whether the tease show - particularly the 4am slot that Anastasia Harris is happy to do - is one that those that ring still wish to 'talk dirty' to the girls on?? or whether the tease shows are day chat format with the models willing to wear revealing lingerie being the only difference?? My thinking is that if the change in outfits is the only difference, then someone like Anastasia (for one example) may be willing to 'pull an all nighter'. I - for one - would definitely watch and it would produce a reaction from me that the current shows just don't achieve! I guess the come - back may be that 'it ain't about me- it is what the callers want'

Every caller is different there is no mandatory code for what you have to say even on a tease hour, ultimately its down to the personality of the caller though i would say 80% of daytime calls the caller is hoping the girl will bring him off, a lot of girls encourage this openly some don't, I have no problem (and enjoy) having a long chat but that option needs to be there really for me at £2 a minute odd lol (plus its hard not to when someone you find attractive is laying provocatively in front of you )

As for the tease the girls do it for the extra money obviously firstly, then they do it for a variety of reasons, I know Jamie Jones loves the opportunity to really talk dirty openly plus show a lot more off, she won't do nights as the nudity is for cam (and additional £££) this is her chance to really impress in that middle ground.

Anastasia you mentioned I found quite disappointing as she didn't seem particularly keen to bring a guy off and wore not a lot different from her day shows (when she is a turn on i'll add) perhaps I've caught on a few off mornings but my perception was it easy money for one and half less hours kip.

Again i love the thought of watching / calling a day fav on the tease hour and for them it is a way to entice new callers, unleash the shackles a little bit, but still keep guys guessing and wanting more on cam.

I personally think that a girl can look sexy and tease fully clothed and certainly in lingerie, but the number of people on here and the studio site who disagree means that when ever a girl does not go at least topless then the show simply becomes about that. Everyone asks them to go topless in every call and the chat box fills up with comments etc etc. So yes the girls should go topless at least during part of the show, for no other reason than it stops the endless complaints about it.

Having spoken to someone in production, there is no restriction on what you can talk to a night shift presenter about, but it is expected to be sexual in nature. However if you ring up to talk about the weather, then it is permissible to do so. The girls and the other callers may not like it but it is OK to do so. Some girls tell people to only talk about sex (Jamie Jones is a point in case), but then is happy to talk about other things depending on the caller at night time. Just like daytime chat is meant to be non-sexual in nature and some of the girls are still happy to openly talk sex to you whenever they like to.
20-07-2019 20:12
Chrisst Offline
Posting Machine

Very well said Nige.

I've noticed that Fernanda Heart advises potential callers that on nights she won't be 'nice' Fernanda Heart, no talking about the weather. I suggest that that's as much to do with maintaining her mojo during her performance.
I was intrigued by your 'Having spoken to someone in production...' remark, on here we've often written that we'd enjoy a dialogue with S66, is this a contact that we'd all be able to use?
21-07-2019 07:06
bluemoon99 Offline
Master Poster

I voted 1 hour max rather than not after 10pm because testing the water often leads to girls getting more daring as they progress. Look at Becky Kelly who started off none topless on Tease shows & has now developed into the best Tease performer on tv & is now comfortable unveiling her magnificent boobs throughout each show. She’s even doing a night show tonight which could be epic!
21-07-2019 12:01