Poll: Should tease shows only feature girls who are willing to go topless?
This poll is closed.
Yes shows should be at least topless 48.60% 104 48.60%
No leave the tease shows as they are 50.00% 107 50.00%
Not sure 1.40% 3 1.40%
Total 214 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

Should tease shows only feature girls who are willing to go topless?

wullie2800 Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Should tease shows only feature girls who are willing to go topless?
can't believe people are arguing over a tease hour,thought we had moved on from this rubbish,other channels don't do tease hours at night,no wonder studio66 is going downhill fast
16-04-2019 13:51
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
the downtrodden Offline
Junior Poster

(16-04-2019 13:51 )wullie2800 Wrote:  other channels don't do tease hours at night

Babestation invented the tease hour. Red Light used to do them too.

Since Babestation always go back to their old ideas, it wouldn't be a surprise if they started doing them again at some point.
17-04-2019 02:18
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

(17-04-2019 02:18 )the downtrodden Wrote:  
(16-04-2019 13:51 )wullie2800 Wrote:  other channels don't do tease hours at night

Babestation invented the tease hour. Red Light used to do them too.

Since Babestation always go back to their old ideas, it wouldn't be a surprise if they started doing them again at some point.

When RLC did it and had a lot of success with it , was because they had it timed perfectly, they did it between 9-10 when no boob can be shown so no point in having a night girl in, all there day girls did it and all stripped down to just there underwear, there for people knew exactly what there where going to get was something to look forward to from there fave day girl and didn't interfere with night show so everyone was happy ,
The way 66 do them is the oppersit you don't know who will do them, what they will show or how long the show will be, that's why people get pissed off with them, RLC proved there is a place for them and they can make money as long as they are doing property

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
17-04-2019 11:24
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

An interesting emotive question phrased in a emotive way if i may say.

IMO, there's nothing wrong with the the tease show concept as it is. It is true to the babeshow's USP (unlike crap like MrP at BS). There are many equally as poor half-naked turns put in on nights proper as there are weak teases. And a tease stint can at least offer a unique halfway house to see a babe (who otherwise would do no more than days on TV) bloom as she casts off her stabilisers for the wider fta audience (we all know guys who simply refuse to pay attention at daytime).

The punter just has to go in eyes open - with the knowledge that these teases are tailored in the schedules as much to suit the babes and operator as they are to appeal to the tease fan. Length, frequency and so forth look only partly to be about demand and a lot to do with filling out 66's barren night schedule. It's no wonder under these circumstances that some shoe-horned-to-fit day babes bring a poor attitude to the less social friendly hours of the night.

But as to what makes a tease zing onscreen, hairbald hints at a key ingredient for me: Anticipation. Seeing a normally restricted daybabe suddenly sexual can be a huge initial turn on and such a doorway to wanting to seek out more of her but that feeling will quickly dissappear if there's no sign she is going to actually do much with the freedom of visuals she has been given. It's crucial the feeling that something provactive is about to happen is maintained from the off. It has to be cultivated and nurtured by the babe's actions. She has to provide that consistent twinkle that she is going to get a least a little naughty; most of all she has to say 'look at this, don't you want more?' That is the essence of tease. It is the ability to promise convincingly without necessarily following through fta ... but to do so in a way that leaves a guy assured but frustrated, rather than annoyed and cheated.

Ongoing from this is progression. If a babe can factor that in then that's another huge boost to her shows. The tinest things can be progression and the babe can literally get years out of it if she's skilled but there has to be a sense that the occassional new move, reveal, pose or whatever is possible and coming at least. As hairbald says, even resets and restarts in this are possible. Notable ones have been pulled off in the past. It's all about if the babe is any good at doing it in an engaging personable way.

So to get back the question, nipples not essential to a tease despite us all wanting to see them (no guy on here is going to cover his eyes and shout "put them away"). These other things remain of high import and it is without them a tease will fail; tease is not just a dayshow in a skimpier outfitImportant. Body language, movement, entincing use of outfit and camera angles, attitude, a sense of fun not cynicism, all trump blunt reveal of body parts. They are used to evoke much more than simple flesh can stir.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
17-04-2019 19:19
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

I can't do your analytical thesis justice ShanfyHand with an equally detailed and intelligent response so ...I wholeheartedly agree will have to suffice. It will always be the model who can take you on a journey of high anticipation of 'what could have been' that succeeds. My issue is that nobody at these channels who have influence to change things, are seemingly willing to try it to see if it can prove popular through the late hours! That tells me - as I suggested elsewhere - that they are in it for themselves, and give little regard to a wider audience just willing to be 'reeled in'..It would do no harm to introduce a live text - or sext - service for those not into the phone alternative (or to be honest - those - like me - who lose their bottle at the prospect of actually getting through on the phone to a live studio girl, I am man enough to admit that)
17-04-2019 20:05
Goodfella3041 Offline
Posting Machine

I won't get into the boobs in or out issue, cos there's nothing much left to say. Suffice to say, I'm not bothered if a girl is topless or not in a tease, so long as she is sexy.

So I'll just list out who I think has sussed out what a tease is all about. Some of them have gone topless, some haven't, but they've all done the business for me:

1. Paige Green @ RLC
2. Zoe Stollery
3. Gemma Hiles
4. Rebecca Kelly
5. Electra @ RLC
17-04-2019 21:54
straw man Offline
Senior Poster

Does anyone think we're heading towards an entirely tease channel?
18-04-2019 09:51
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Can’t see it, but if s66 think it will make them enough money, they’ll do it

Piper Niven Superfan
18-04-2019 10:20
hornball Offline
Posting Machine

(18-04-2019 09:51 )straw man Wrote:  Does anyone think we're heading towards an entirely tease channel?
Oh I do hope we are! It is what I think will work best for a large section of us who think the night shows have had it. fewer and fewer models on the night shift, repeated over and over again. Something fresh and new can't take things any further down, but may just arrest the slide! I see Studio 66 has lost yet another day girl - this time to XXpanded, while they can't - like babestation - attract new 'talent' it seems!
18-04-2019 10:45
ai1234 Offline
Senior Poster

Wrong question...

Tease:-

Tempt (someone) sexually with no intention of satisfying the desire aroused.

Synonyms: tantalize, lead on, flirt with, titillate

18-04-2019 20:57