Poll: Should tease shows only feature girls who are willing to go topless?
This poll is closed.
Yes shows should be at least topless 48.60% 104 48.60%
No leave the tease shows as they are 50.00% 107 50.00%
Not sure 1.40% 3 1.40%
Total 214 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.8 Average

Should tease shows only feature girls who are willing to go topless?

eddy15 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Should tease shows only feature girls who are willing to go topless?
If you watch the energy Jamie Jones puts into her shows they are excellent and clearly raunchier than her day shows even though she doesn’t get her tits out. The chat is very naughty! I say keep them as they are!
15-04-2019 19:33
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

I propose we change the name to "Progression Hour".

What I've loved over the years are the girls who tease the big reveal and gradually over weeks, months or in the case of Paige Tyler years showed a little bit more. On S66 Cara and Danica really stretched it out and even Alice did for a short while.

Gemma Hiles also did, then oddly did a full on, tits out show, before going backwards again. Heather and Rebecca also did it more recently and for me, it keeps me interested, watching and calling.

The tease to go fully naked is also interesting (cue Snookered and his tale of Kandi Kay againBig LaughBig Laugh ) but shows like Cali or Reed where there is no tease, no sense of expectation, are just awful to watch and they should be banned
15-04-2019 20:19
barcount Offline
Posting Machine

anyone else think that tease hour should be like one of those german goo girls movies?
15-04-2019 20:40
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(15-04-2019 18:28 )Flangebraw Wrote:  Tease shows always feel to me like it's about what the girls are comfortable with. Because they're technically not night shows i get the vibe that they're not as obligated to get the bangers out. However, if a babe feels comfortable doing so, then they have the opportunity to do so.
For example, Heather Kay and Rebecca Kelly were a lot more coy when they started doing these tease shows. But over time, they appear to have gotten more and comfortable. That's my take on it anyways.
Jim

Your right its totally down to each girl what she will do, most I talk to will go near topless but prefer to keep that and more for cam.

Though i'd love to see a nipple slip I love seeing / calling a day fav whoose 95% topless and obviously bending over or being very sexual in her movement something she can't do during the day....huge turn on ..
15-04-2019 20:49
CrueLLove Offline
Senior Poster

No leave the tease shows as they are.

I think the 'tease shows' are fine as they are. Not every girl is comfortable going topless nor would it be accurate to assume that shows by 'topless' girls are necessarily better. I think 'tease shows' will vary and much of this is subjective. We all have our favourites. I think the 'tease hour' is just a nice way of seeing a bit more from a girl you wouldn't usually get to see on tv or daytime.
15-04-2019 23:27
the downtrodden Offline
Junior Poster

(15-04-2019 16:28 )Joey 27 Wrote:  It's a shame BS don't do teaseshows

Wasn't it Babestation who invented the concept in the first place?
16-04-2019 01:21
barracuda Offline
Master Poster

(15-04-2019 12:57 )SawBoss Wrote:  Should be that if u want to do a tease show, you can't wear more clothes than you do during the day (Mikki B)

I've seen Mikki B tease shows twice and both times she was close to nude. If she was wearing less during the day she must have been stark naked.
16-04-2019 04:01
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

A subjective question, but for me if the show has real potential to go further it will always be better.
I agree with Hairbald that it has to be a 'progressive' thing otherwise predictability creeps in and the magic is lost.
One of my favourite tease shows was Zoe Stollery because the anticipation to see exactly where that show was going to lead was electric. She came out with a see-through bra on and I remember thinking fuck me this could be it!
Some girls like to wear loose clothing and (accidentally?) show a bit of nipple and this can also be entertaining.
I'm not keen on the day girls who make it blatantly obvious they are willing to show absolutely nothing. I know some people enjoy chatting filth to the day girls after 10 and it's horses for courses, but I personally wouldn't waste my money on a phone call knowing full well there won't be any visual progression.
16-04-2019 07:45
cookie2 Offline
Junior Poster

(16-04-2019 07:45 )Bandwagon Wrote:  A subjective question, but for me if the show has real potential to go further it will always be better.
I agree with Hairbald that it has to be a 'progressive' thing otherwise predictability creeps in and the magic is lost.
One of my favourite tease shows was Zoe Stollery because the anticipation to see exactly where that show was going to lead was electric. She came out with a see-through bra on and I remember thinking fuck me this could be it!
Some girls like to wear loose clothing and (accidentally?) show a bit of nipple and this can also be entertaining.
I'm not keen on the day girls who make it blatantly obvious they are willing to show absolutely nothing. I know some people enjoy chatting filth to the day girls after 10 and it's horses for courses, but I personally wouldn't waste my money on a phone call knowing full well there won't be any visual progression.

Have to agree. I enjoy talking dirty to the daytime girls especially xpanded TV, chanel and stevie are very happy to talk filth ( thou I don't understand why their night rates are cheaper than day rates) But after 10 I expect some level of nudity or an increase in it like Rebecca who slowly got better and better. Mikki B is amazing to but too many are happy just to do a daytime style show past 10.
(This post was last modified: 16-04-2019 08:41 by cookie2.)
16-04-2019 08:40
kevin symons Offline
Senior Poster

(15-04-2019 20:19 )hairbald Wrote:  shows like Cali or Reed where there is no tease, no sense of expectation, are just awful to watch and they should be banned

I've never seen a tease show from Reed, but Cali's always seem to be a big success. I can't imagine successful shows ever being banned.
16-04-2019 13:14