gemma hiles

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 4.4 Average

Sandy Rae

Charlemagne Offline

Sandy Rae
After a few months at Studio66 Sandy has started on Xpanded dayshow this morning

23-01-2019 08:18
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Sandy Rae
Quite sexy, Rang her on 66 once ...but the sets on this channel are just awful there's no comparison, plus so much easier calling on 66.. one lines.. simples ....
23-01-2019 13:29
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

Think she might have been on again this afternoon...

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
27-02-2019 22:42
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Sandy looking unreal in a catsuit right now
04-06-2019 18:44
Doddle Offline
Probably Not Dr Kildare

She reminds me a bit of Keira Knight Smile That's meant to be a compliment!

Arthur Miller Wrote:I think the job of the artist... is to remind people of what they have chosen to forget.
05-06-2019 07:58
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(05-06-2019 07:58 )Doddle Wrote:  She reminds me a bit of Keira Knight Smile That's meant to be a compliment!

I totally agree (always fancied Keira lol) have spoken to Sandy I like her, just those stupid sets turn me off ....losing them £££ those sets and dress restrictions ...
05-06-2019 14:28
Superhans95 Offline
Master Poster

Big fan of Sandy and the outfits she wears!
Could she ever be tempted to do a night show and show us more of her big behind?
25-06-2019 17:06
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(25-06-2019 17:06 )Superhans95 Wrote:  Big fan of Sandy and the outfits she wears!
Could she ever be tempted to do a night show and show us more of her big behind?

Best thing is to call her and ask her, i spoke to her at length when she joined xpanded about all things outfits, modelling, s66, TV and nights, definitely something about her I agree ..probably the short skirts and thighs for me ...
25-06-2019 20:41
scotland Offline
Senior Poster

I spoke to her last week think shes great such a nice girl and she wears great outfits that's the only reason I phoned her she wear those shiny leggings.

just want to see a bit of thong out the top of her leggings, xpanded are so tight about being a bit cheeky for some girls and not for others, there tight on clara and sandy and stevie and lacey (ones I watch as that wear great outfits)

and they don't bother with Hannah she gets away with murder wish they where the same to all the girls.

perv cams on expanded aren't as good as the other channels or the website but the girls make up for it!!!

I think it have wetlook leggins fetish!!! Oh well could be worse!!!
15-07-2019 17:26
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(15-07-2019 17:26 )scotland Wrote:  I spoke to her last week think shes great such a nice girl and she wears great outfits that's the only reason I phoned her she wear those shiny leggings.

just want to see a bit of thong out the top of her leggings, xpanded are so tight about being a bit cheeky for some girls and not for others, there tight on clara and sandy and stevie and lacey (ones I watch as that wear great outfits)

and they don't bother with Hannah she gets away with murder wish they where the same to all the girls.

perv cams on expanded aren't as good as the other channels or the website but the girls make up for it!!!

Funny isn't it though one of the main reasons I called her was when she put a short skirt on while I stayed away because of the shiny leggings lol

Yes nice girl very bubbly and naughty if required ...pity she's not still on S66 as the two channels just don't compare ...
15-07-2019 19:19

GEMMA HILES free subscription click here

gemma hiles