Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Studio 66 Daytime Queen 2018 - The winner!!

lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

Studio 66 Daytime Queen 2018 - The winner!!
Hi Guys!!

This is the big moment!!

I have pleasure in announcing that the S66 Daytime queen for 2018 is..

EVELYN!!

runner up was Heather Kay

in third place was Rebecca Kelly

fourth place was Fernanda!!

Many congratulations to Evelyn!!

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
27-12-2018 23:57
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Spunkalot2 Offline
Master Poster

RE: Stuudio 66 Daytine Queen 2018 - The winner!!
Fernanda only 4th! What a joke!
28-12-2018 00:01
Snooks Away
Snooker Loopy

The bigger issue for me is that 3 time in a row and defending Ultimate Daytime Babe Rebecca Kelly didn't even make the final of this comp.
Interesting.

28-12-2018 00:18
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

Maybe a few different posters voted for a change. TongueRolleyes

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
28-12-2018 00:46
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Victory for my lovely wife!
Finally she is officially the queen of studio 66 and long may she reign!
The queen in the north!
The queen in the north!
The queen in the north!

I miss Amber Coen
28-12-2018 01:39
Whynot Offline
Just Me

But who is the daytime queen of Studio 66?

I hate injustice and liars
28-12-2018 01:50
Charlemagne Offline

RE: Studio 66 Daytime Queen 2018 - The winner!!
Well done to Evelyn on winning the day crown.Smile

28-12-2018 17:55
nottooold Offline
Wow! So that's Evelyn....

How do we measure popularity? Until almost the end of this event, I didn't know of its existence, so I almost didn't vote. How many fans of Evelyn and other girls didn't know either? It wasn't massively publicised. Voting is therefore, perhaps, more about who knows and who doesn't!

One genuine measure of popularity might be how many fans watch their babe's videos online. For what it is worth, Tv Girls Plaza have two videos of Rebecca Kelly for example, uploaded on 3rd and 23rd of June, attracting 317 and 367 views at the time of writing. In between those dates, on 14th June an Evelyn video was uploaded which has attracted 1108 views. If this is one measure of popularity, then there is no further need for explanation.
28-12-2018 18:21
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(28-12-2018 18:21 )nottooold Wrote:  How do we measure popularity? Until almost the end of this event, I didn't know of its existence, so I almost didn't vote. How many fans of Evelyn and other girls didn't know either? It wasn't massively publicised. Voting is therefore, perhaps, more about who knows and who doesn't!

One genuine measure of popularity might be how many fans watch their babe's videos online. For what it is worth, Tv Girls Plaza have two videos of Rebecca Kelly for example, uploaded on 3rd and 23rd of June, attracting 317 and 367 views at the time of writing. In between those dates, on 14th June an Evelyn video was uploaded which has attracted 1108 views. If this is one measure of popularity, then there is no further need for explanation.

For what it's worth, of the girls I upload, Evelyn is the only one who's gifs (the gfycat ones) regularly reach upwards of 20,000 views. Ashley Emma's the only other girl to get that view total. That's around 2-20* more views per gif than many of the other girls I normally record. Though I don't cap Fernanda, so no basis of comparison there.

When I used Openload for video uploads, Evelyn's shows would usually get anywhere from 2-10* the download counts of other girls - even wildly popular ones like Clare, Ashley Emma, Alice, Nicole, Hannah Martin, Dannii, etc. The only other videos that would reach her download #'s were nip slips and topless tease hours. Even her show from October 5 (a show that got loads of complaints) is the 6th (out of 74) most downloaded file from when I was using Openload. Got around 40 more downloads than both Rebecca Kelly's tease hour from September 20 (one of her best) and the nightshow where Sophie Reade first got naked on BS. And that was for what was considered at the time to be one of Evelyn's worst shows of the year. I think she's pretty popular.

I will add though that Heather Kay's and Rebecca Kelly's tease hours are extremely popular and I imagine Fernanda's are as well, but I'm not sure anyone comes close the level of interest Evelyn generates purely for dayshows.
(This post was last modified: 28-12-2018 18:48 by 830ResAtDorsia.)
28-12-2018 18:47
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

(28-12-2018 00:18 )snookered Wrote:  The bigger issue for me is that 3 time in a row and defending Ultimate Daytime Babe Rebecca Kelly didn't even make the final of this comp.
Interesting.

Given the compelling, objective, evidence-based empirical popularity data presented by Nottooold and 830 ResAtDorsia above, the bigger issue for me is why Evelyn didn't win the Ultimate competition. Interesting.

In regards Rebecca not even making the final of the 66 competition: quite likely her supporters thought something along the lines of "We have won the equivalent of the Champions' League, no point bothering with the babeshow awards equivalent of Europa League".
28-12-2018 22:27