Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Jamie Jones (Newcomer of the Year 2019) - Days Chat & Discussion (Only)

lancealot790 Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Jamie Jones - Days/Tease - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Loving the white see through Jaime is wearing it shows off her superb body without actually being able to see anything, the definition of tease.
01-11-2019 23:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eddy15 Offline
Senior Poster

https://mobile.twitter.com/jamiejmodel/s...9293303808

Something new from Jamie as she cams from her home studio 12-4pm on Friday
07-11-2019 10:51
jamiejmodel Offline
Apprentice Poster

Does anyone else notice, that there seems to be a user/s who pops up every now and then... who seems to post almost creepily detailed information about me and what I may/may not be doing...
...and that all of these users end up being banned eventually for having the same IP address? Yeah, I noticed that too. It’s a bit weird.
07-11-2019 16:50
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Yeah do get these forum members that come on & dissapear from the forum very quickly Jamie after a handful posts. Given it’s from the same IP address, probably just once person who likes to cause trouble & stress for babeshow babes like you

Piper Niven Superfan
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 16:57 by Rammyrascal.)
07-11-2019 16:55
jamiejmodel Offline
Apprentice Poster

^ I think you're right, I just find it so unsettling, as isn't normal or healthy behaviour! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's noticed it though. I'll come up with a list of hobbies they could try instead and send the list over Tongue
07-11-2019 17:02
HLO Offline
Meh

Yup I think a lot of us have noticed and you're right its definitely creepy. Try not to let it get to you too much. Your shows are amazing btw
(This post was last modified: 07-11-2019 17:27 by HLO.)
07-11-2019 17:08
circles_o_o_o Offline
║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌║▌║

Whoever it was, they wanted us to think they were close to her, and who among us could honestly challenge the "facts" they were posting. They must have got the shock of their life when they realised that Jamie had actually joined the forum herself. I doubt we will hear from them again. Bit rude of them not to stay around long enough to say hello to her in person Wink
07-11-2019 17:22
WWENut Offline
Senior Poster

Always nice to see the babes join this forum and Interact with there fans welcome Jamie your are so beautiful keep up the good work

One and Only
08-11-2019 10:23
Davesmithy Offline
Senior Poster

Amazing to see Jamie on here and interacting with us. Love your shows babe, you are such a stunning girl.
Sorry about the 1% weirdos that you have to put up with!
08-11-2019 12:00
hairbald Offline
Posting Machine

(07-11-2019 16:50 )jamiejmodel Wrote:  Does anyone else notice, that there seems to be a user/s who pops up every now and then... who seems to post almost creepily detailed information about me and what I may/may not be doing...
...and that all of these users end up being banned eventually for having the same IP address? Yeah, I noticed that too. It’s a bit weird.

One things that weirded me out recently was that I got a Linkedin request from a babeshow girl who has a side business but under her real name. I then saw her pop up on my Facebook potential friends list shortly afterwards too. Talking to a friend who works for google he explained that a common piece of info either the lady in question uses or I use (such as an email covering my nefarious activities on here and my work linkedin) is used to link and propose new contacts. Said lady, in trying to create a customer base for her linkedin business, sent blanket requests and all of a sudden permeated my other social media. All of a sudden I can see who this lady is, her kids, her home, etc. If I was stalker material, tragically this lady would be at risk.

Same with Instagram - I have a non-smutty IG account but some of the friend recommendations are not family friendly. Social media can be a nightmare
08-11-2019 13:38