Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Jamie Jones (Newcomer of the Year 2019) - Days Chat & Discussion (Only)

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Jamie Jones - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(23-07-2019 23:56 )GeoC9 Wrote:  The problem with the private option at S66 seems to be that girls keep accepting by accident half the time as when typing and the request pops up they accept when they don't mean to. Unless of course they do and just don't like me lol.

Jamie show today was otherwise uneventful apart from some usual squabbling over pervcam not being switched on, showing more on pervcam to some customers than others and the backstage cam show times being different so Jamie could leave early as needed to pack for her next holiday tomorrow to Belgium.

Oh and someone suggested in the chat box that a caller of Jamie was discussing explicit sex acts during the day time which they shouldn't do. Needless to say that several people disagreed with him.

It is the proper backstage that some of the girls are taking calls in rather than the webstream shows. When I saw Jamie doing it, it was a different person to the regular. Today she had a few multiple callers that I heard and was very difficult to get through to. The main regular rang like 7 or 8 times, but I actually heard him ask Jamie whether he should ring less to avoid some complaints and she said no lol!

One other caller rang at least 4 times though and during the first call pretended to have a very strong Asian accent and said he was in India. Jamie seemed to believe him but then admitted he was in England and had no accent. Another listener (an Indian gentleman apparently) complained about his racist jokes and the impersonating, but I guess didn't realise that the caller was a UK person from an Indian family who didn't see any problem with the comments etc. Jamie apologised but the caller refused to. The gallery said that they would look into, but nothing seemed to happen and the caller rang back was still unapologetic.

Blimey sounds as if she's got some right ones calling ..can't believe listeners complain what the hell, i listen in to a call to see if its naughty but that's the lot

7 or 8 times ! not on the trot surely that could be 4 hours ...so bloody selfish ...i can easily call for say 3 rings on the trot but i never do it at busy times, its 5.30 am or if a babe tells me there is no one in the system ...if there's a few listening I get out the way I can always call back later
24-07-2019 17:14
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2019 11:46 )SeanR19 Wrote:  I am finding it difficult to see why people keep commenting on the girls conversations with other callers. I know they are not private and it is frustrating when you call and can not speak to whoever you want right away, but that is just the way it is. The studio nor the girls mind regular repeat callers, as long as they are pleasant and bring in revenue. If one of the girls like Jamie actually prefers to speak to one caller a lot of the time then good for them. Complaining to the studio will get no one, as they tend to favour the big spenders for commercial reasons.

I agree though that calls should not be taken during the proper backstage shows and if a girl is on a call when the show starts she should politely say good-bye to the caller. The guy who rang on Sunday, when Jamie was told to end the call as in a backstage show. is known for repeating the same comments about Jamie's family whenever he rings and due to the nature of the comments he makes, I am very surprised that Jamie allows it to continue (and actually seems to go along with it although I have heard her tell the main regular guy that she does not know what to say to the caller when he keeps going on about it) or the studio in these circumstances to let him continue to ring.

I am sure that there are many differing opinions on this site about all sots of things including what should be said to the girls, but hopefully no one on here thinks that a grown man having sex with an underage girl is a good thing to talk about. someone on another site has mentioned that they have made a formal complaint to the studio about the caller and contents of the call and asked them to take action, but wants to know which regulators he needs to complain to if they do not take the matter seriously (a bit formal I know) and think the studio will have to actually do something about this one!

No the Studio won't care about repeat callers its all minutes and money to them , and I wouldn't blame Jamie as the girls get their stats based on call hold times (rather than quantity) so a lot of 3 minute wonders don't do any good

Its the caller himself who is just being a selfish git over someone who is obviously a popular girl.
24-07-2019 17:18
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

(24-07-2019 17:18 )docutech Wrote:  
(24-07-2019 11:46 )SeanR19 Wrote:  I am finding it difficult to see why people keep commenting on the girls conversations with other callers. I know they are not private and it is frustrating when you call and can not speak to whoever you want right away, but that is just the way it is. The studio nor the girls mind regular repeat callers, as long as they are pleasant and bring in revenue. If one of the girls like Jamie actually prefers to speak to one caller a lot of the time then good for them. Complaining to the studio will get no one, as they tend to favour the big spenders for commercial reasons.

I agree though that calls should not be taken during the proper backstage shows and if a girl is on a call when the show starts she should politely say good-bye to the caller. The guy who rang on Sunday, when Jamie was told to end the call as in a backstage show. is known for repeating the same comments about Jamie's family whenever he rings and due to the nature of the comments he makes, I am very surprised that Jamie allows it to continue (and actually seems to go along with it although I have heard her tell the main regular guy that she does not know what to say to the caller when he keeps going on about it) or the studio in these circumstances to let him continue to ring.

I am sure that there are many differing opinions on this site about all sots of things including what should be said to the girls, but hopefully no one on here thinks that a grown man having sex with an underage girl is a good thing to talk about. someone on another site has mentioned that they have made a formal complaint to the studio about the caller and contents of the call and asked them to take action, but wants to know which regulators he needs to complain to if they do not take the matter seriously (a bit formal I know) and think the studio will have to actually do something about this one!

No the Studio won't care about repeat callers its all minutes and money to them , and I wouldn't blame Jamie as the girls get their stats based on call hold times (rather than quantity) so a lot of 3 minute wonders don't do any good

Its the caller himself who is just being a selfish git over someone who is obviously a popular girl.

Whilst yes I can see that the studio and Jamie would not care necessarily as they get paid no matter what, to simply blame the caller I think is to much. He rings just like everyone else and has the same chance of getting through. Jamie seems to really like the guy and if they want to talk and he is prepared to pay then good for him. Anyone who does not like it needs to complain to Jamie and the Studio and get them to stop it some how.
24-07-2019 19:50
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

RE: Jamie Jones - Morning Tease Chat & Discussion (Only)
(24-07-2019 13:52 )SeanR19 Wrote:  Completely agree. Jamie is very nice to see and good to talk to about all sorts of things, but think she just over stepped her ability with the night/tease shows.

I know she says she likes the naughty side of things too, but is just not really suited. Hopefully she will be much more happier just doing the day shifts and people will leave her alone to get on with the job she has been brought in to do.

Sadly I think the sentiment here is right. She is out of her depth on the night shows, but I think she even struggles a bit on the day shows too. Very patchy performance etc, not much of a conversationalist too in my mind.

This is a shame though because I said before I actually like when she does a proper tease etc.
24-07-2019 19:54
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(24-07-2019 19:50 )Nige073 Wrote:  
(24-07-2019 17:18 )docutech Wrote:  

Whilst yes I can see that the studio and Jamie would not care necessarily as they get paid no matter what, to simply blame the caller I think is to much. He rings just like everyone else and has the same chance of getting through. Jamie seems to really like the guy and if they want to talk and he is prepared to pay then good for him. Anyone who does not like it needs to complain to Jamie and the Studio and get them to stop it some how.

We'll have to agree to disagree on this one, i still think its a pure lack of respect and regard for other callers ..I enjoy playing pool but i don't hog the table all night...speak to her first thing yes, speak to her last thing yes, call her loads yes fine but just don't hog the phone for 2 hours at busy times.
24-07-2019 21:50
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(24-07-2019 17:18 )docutech Wrote:  ... the girls get their stats based on call hold times (rather than quantity) so a lot of 3 minute wonders don't do any good ...

Could you clarify that please. Are you saying that one punter on the line for 30 mins is better for a babe's stats than 3 absolutely consecutive calls of 10 mins each? Or is it the same and you're just saying any chance of a lull between short(er) calls is bad? (That'd clearly be the case.)

I ask because 3 x 10 could incur more connection fees (not all calls have them I hear) than 1 x 30. So it would seem slighty strange to me if a babe's stats would be better off with the latter seeing as it's actually less money to the operator. (That's before we even get into a greater variety of caller being arguably more attractive to keeping listeners in on the line for longer.) Otoh, I can see that it might be a straight reward for the babe's acumen at keeping guys on a call.

Associated thoughts: Can anyone confirm the individual babe's calls bonus is to do with the varying "REMBA" number seen on the babes' Ipads?

Quite how the babe's call and cam bonuses are calculated is something that has never been outlined on the forum as far as I know (beyond the basic percentages of their cut of the camming credits). Not really anyone else's business I know aside from the reported fact that the recent focus on web only programming would seem to have lead to more prominence of incentive based methods of renumeration. I'd say that shift has affected what we see onscreen (both for the better in some cases and worse in others).

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
25-07-2019 07:08
GeoC9 Offline
Banned

Jamie is a model of moderate success and should stick to that.

She plays at being naughty. But by the sounds of it has limited experience from which to pull back on.

Day stuff is all she can really do and that is a bit wobbly a lot of the time. She looks good when dressed up for customers but wants to try different things and that's where it usually goes wrong.

Having heard her tell one caller that a couple of people made official complaints against her for meeting callers at her club when stripping but that the rule did not have to apply to her as long as she was careful, does not inspire me to think that any complaints against her will be taken seriously.
25-07-2019 10:56
skully Offline

Just a reminder, please don't post personal info that isn't readily available, or is too personal, about family, relationships etc.
Digging into private lives gets post removed, even if some of it may be of interest, it shouldn't be posted here.

Thanks.

Ad eundum quo nemo ante iit.
Tha thu 'nad fhaighean.
25-07-2019 11:41
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

Geo, I have to ask, how is it you seem to know SO much about Jamie and her many goings-on - both professionally and personally? I'm not asking you to verify your 'relationship' with her, but you appear to know considerably more than any regular person would/should.

And some of your comments (including one since deleted by the mods) are extremely detailed and personal. It's somewhat unusual, truth be told.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
25-07-2019 12:01
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

(25-07-2019 07:08 )ShandyHand Wrote:  
(24-07-2019 17:18 )docutech Wrote:  ... the girls get their stats based on call hold times (rather than quantity) so a lot of 3 minute wonders don't do any good ...

Could you clarify that please. Are you saying that one punter on the line for 30 mins is better for a babe's stats than 3 absolutely consecutive calls of 10 mins each? Or is it the same and you're just saying any chance of a lull between short(er) calls is bad? (That'd clearly be the case.)

I'd have thought keeping a caller on as long as possible was all about the queue forming behind them...
25-07-2019 13:29