Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Jamie Jones (Newcomer of the Year 2019) - Days Chat & Discussion (Only)

docutech Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Jamie Jones - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(22-07-2019 09:18 )SeanR19 Wrote:  I think she has a couple of regulars who ring her a lot yes, which seems to upset some, but of course they have the same access as the regulars. Last night someone complained just as Jamie's shift was finishing that every time he rang her Sunday she was talking to the same guy, but I know she had more than one caller lol.

Personally I think guys that hog the phone (talking say four rings on the trot) at busy times show a lack of regard and respect for other callers, for a girl its good to have a wide cross section of callers and not have all your toys in one box.

I can talk for England and can comfortably stay on the phone all day, but I believe this is unfair on one call on those waiting behind and allows a girl to build up better cross section of callers and cammers and hence ££££ opportunities

I agree about the same access comment but to me personally its predominantly selfish in all ways......by the same extent guys waiting need to be a bit smarter if they want to beat the traffic too.
(This post was last modified: 22-07-2019 19:52 by docutech.)
22-07-2019 19:52
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GeoC9 Offline
Banned

Maybe people should mention it to Jamie then, to tell the guy to stop calling all the time? She and the studio are probably happy with the way things are as even during the quieter periods they get an income. As long as the phone is busy and potentially she has people waiting on the phone to speak to her, then it is win/win for Jamie (who gets a percentage of the calls and cams income now too) and the studio as well.

I know however that she is not the only girl who gets regulars calling a lot and yes it can be frustrating to not get through when you want to. But they are there to make money and so will do so however they can.

Is it also selfish to keep trying to take a girl private and not be content with group? Denying other people the option to see and chat with the girls? Jamie for instance does not show any more on private than in group (she will be more explicit however and show her face to some cammer's as she trusts them and not others) and so there is no need to go into private session, but she is constantly being pestered to do so.

I also think it is unfair when guys keep asking the girls when in group backstage chat to go to DM chat with them. It is a group!!!

Plus when a girl takes the phones backstage when in group, although I know the producer told Jamie on Sunday that she had to get off a call when someone complained about her talking on the phone and not performing in the group cam properly. Although I was in the queue to talk to her anyway as she just started her cam session and could hear the caller discussing having sex with Jamie's underage sister, I was not impressed with the call anyway, or Jamie taking part in the conversation either. She went down a lot in my estimation over that one!
23-07-2019 09:00
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Interesting BS has a policy of shutting down a caller if there are children or animals in the background so it is surprising to read that S66 allowed that call especially about an underage girl. This was revealed by Gemma Massey in an interview she did once explaining what went on at BS. Perhaps S66 should adopt the same policy.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
23-07-2019 11:16
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(23-07-2019 09:00 )GeoC9 Wrote:  Maybe people should mention it to Jamie then, to tell the guy to stop calling all the time? She and the studio are probably happy with the way things are as even during the quieter periods they get an income. As long as the phone is busy and potentially she has people waiting on the phone to speak to her, then it is win/win for Jamie (who gets a percentage of the calls and cams income now too) and the studio as well.

I know however that she is not the only girl who gets regulars calling a lot and yes it can be frustrating to not get through when you want to. But they are there to make money and so will do so however they can.

Is it also selfish to keep trying to take a girl private and not be content with group? Denying other people the option to see and chat with the girls? Jamie for instance does not show any more on private than in group (she will be more explicit however and show her face to some cammer's as she trusts them and not others) and so there is no need to go into private session, but she is constantly being pestered to do so.

I also think it is unfair when guys keep asking the girls when in group backstage chat to go to DM chat with them. It is a group!!!

Plus when a girl takes the phones backstage when in group, although I know the producer told Jamie on Sunday that she had to get off a call when someone complained about her talking on the phone and not performing in the group cam properly. Although I was in the queue to talk to her anyway as she just started her cam session and could hear the caller discussing having sex with Jamie's underage sister, I was not impressed with the call anyway, or Jamie taking part in the conversation either. She went down a lot in my estimation over that one!

The girls I've been on cam with in group just turn down any privates or cam2cam's (until its quiet) purely because they make more money in group and I wouldn't expect anything else ...only thing as a guy you don't often know how many other guys are in group (as many never type anything - which I find odd but there you go) so hence people click private.

When you say backstage you mean not on webstream, literally when they do backstage cam sessions off TV (screen blank etc) if so I agree that its cam only not for phone ...definitiely not on ...especially if its that same guy !

Hard for a girl to tell a guy to not call endlessly but its probably what it needs, he should know he's not doing her any favours and just piss poor regard to others...

Personally I find it a bit of a turn on if I know / hear my fav girl bringing off / turning on other callers !
23-07-2019 15:49
GeoC9 Offline
Banned

The problem with the private option at S66 seems to be that girls keep accepting by accident half the time as when typing and the request pops up they accept when they don't mean to. Unless of course they do and just don't like me lol.

Jamie show today was otherwise uneventful apart from some usual squabbling over pervcam not being switched on, showing more on pervcam to some customers than others and the backstage cam show times being different so Jamie could leave early as needed to pack for her next holiday tomorrow to Belgium.

Oh and someone suggested in the chat box that a caller of Jamie was discussing explicit sex acts during the day time which they shouldn't do. Needless to say that several people disagreed with him.

It is the proper backstage that some of the girls are taking calls in rather than the webstream shows. When I saw Jamie doing it, it was a different person to the regular. Today she had a few multiple callers that I heard and was very difficult to get through to. The main regular rang like 7 or 8 times, but I actually heard him ask Jamie whether he should ring less to avoid some complaints and she said no lol!

One other caller rang at least 4 times though and during the first call pretended to have a very strong Asian accent and said he was in India. Jamie seemed to believe him but then admitted he was in England and had no accent. Another listener (an Indian gentleman apparently) complained about his racist jokes and the impersonating, but I guess didn't realise that the caller was a UK person from an Indian family who didn't see any problem with the comments etc. Jamie apologised but the caller refused to. The gallery said that they would look into, but nothing seemed to happen and the caller rang back was still unapologetic.
23-07-2019 23:56
SeanR19 Offline
Banned

I am finding it difficult to see why people keep commenting on the girls conversations with other callers. I know they are not private and it is frustrating when you call and can not speak to whoever you want right away, but that is just the way it is. The studio nor the girls mind regular repeat callers, as long as they are pleasant and bring in revenue. If one of the girls like Jamie actually prefers to speak to one caller a lot of the time then good for them. Complaining to the studio will get no one, as they tend to favour the big spenders for commercial reasons.

I agree though that calls should not be taken during the proper backstage shows and if a girl is on a call when the show starts she should politely say good-bye to the caller. The guy who rang on Sunday, when Jamie was told to end the call as in a backstage show. is known for repeating the same comments about Jamie's family whenever he rings and due to the nature of the comments he makes, I am very surprised that Jamie allows it to continue (and actually seems to go along with it although I have heard her tell the main regular guy that she does not know what to say to the caller when he keeps going on about it) or the studio in these circumstances to let him continue to ring.

I am sure that there are many differing opinions on this site about all sots of things including what should be said to the girls, but hopefully no one on here thinks that a grown man having sex with an underage girl is a good thing to talk about. someone on another site has mentioned that they have made a formal complaint to the studio about the caller and contents of the call and asked them to take action, but wants to know which regulators he needs to complain to if they do not take the matter seriously (a bit formal I know) and think the studio will have to actually do something about this one!
24-07-2019 11:46
SeanR19 Offline
Banned

RE: Jamie Jones - Morning Tease Chat & Discussion (Only)
Jamie stated yesterday very emphatically that she does not plan on doing any more tease or night shows. She is fed up of the arguments etc and keep being asked to show boobs on TV. Wants to concentrate on the day time chat and backstage shows.

She is always great to talk to during the daytime and whilst I did enjoy her night talk too, it seemed a bit more rigid than her day chat, as if she was not sure quite what to say to people all the time, plus her listening skills at night time were not so go as the day shows. I think she will be much better concentrating on the day shows though.

When I popped into one of her backstage shows yesterday though (the evening one as I gave up trying to find out when the afternoon one was (apparently it started at 11.00 am!) she was on the phone again to someone and seemed very nervous every-time someone came into the room as clearly did not want any more complaints breaking out. It was also noticeable that she did not show as much as normal.
24-07-2019 12:00
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

From what you write about Jamie it seems pretty clear that this line of work REALLY isn't for her. She doesn't seem able to cope with what's required, and - as you suggest - she's always on eggshells. There's no reason for her to stay. Why not just model/cam to her comfort levels, and be a more stable, content woman?

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
24-07-2019 12:05
ScottMan1 Offline
Banned

Ringing the same girl over and again is not on and very sad too that the guy is that desperate.

Nothing said on the phones or in the chat boxes is private and can be repeated anywhere so if she does not realise that then she is not very bright!

No calls backstage should be enforced completely, as is the ban on calls like that guy made to Jamie.

She is hopeless as a night girl so will not be missed from that shift. Give the work to those who can do it properly.

See she is away with Millie Fenton again for yet another holiday to Belgium this time from today. Do they still sometimes do their girl/girl Skype shows together anyone know?

Sounds like Jamie has two more holidays booked for next month as well, so the new pay deal is working well for her.
24-07-2019 12:20
SeanR19 Offline
Banned

Completely agree. Jamie is very nice to see and good to talk to about all sorts of things, but think she just over stepped her ability with the night/tease shows.

I know she says she likes the naughty side of things too, but is just not really suited. Hopefully she will be much more happier just doing the day shifts and people will leave her alone to get on with the job she has been brought in to do.
24-07-2019 13:52