Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Jamie Jones (Newcomer of the Year 2019) - Days Chat & Discussion (Only)

GeoC9 Offline
Banned

RE: Jamie Jones - Morning Tease Chat & Discussion (Only)
(05-07-2019 12:03 )TrevorWms Wrote:  Lovely Tease show on Sunday from Jamie Jones again. Some terrific red lingerie and a white mans shirt. Concentrated on the calls and sadly there were IT gremlins in terms of the pervcam with all sorts of issues that could not be resolved on the night. Jamie proving once again though that you can be incredibly sexy and not take all of your clothes off! Such a great lady to see and chat too.

And another tease show on Sunday the 14th, that was mostly memorable because of all the complaining. Jamie is great to look at and lovely to talk to.

She will not go topless on TV (although her outfit was so small she almost fell out every few minutes) and is getting fed up with everyone asking her to.

The whole was there a need to have her do a tease show when three night girls on and two had to share a TV stream to accommodate Jamie saga. Camera falling over and production guys walking in front of the TV camera as well did not help.

Plus was the Backstage cam show cut short or not. Well yes it was, although the tease show started on time, but Jamie started the backstage cam show about half an hour late (she starts most things late, hence missing flights etc a lot), stopped for a toilet break in the middle, had at least four stream failures so had to restart and spent last fifteen minutes trying to get changed ready for the tease show and apologising for cutting the cam show short to do the tease show. Of course having some people complain about it loudly and then getting some overly protective guys (who it looked like Jamie was texting during the show - is this option open to all customers of the studio I wonder) - trying to defend her when not knowing all the specifics did not help.

Doing a home cam show the following day and nearly falling a sleep doing it though was a bit of a shocker. Partly blame the studio of course for putting her in that position, but doubt the studio will offer refunds to the customers she was meant to be performing for towards the end that got such a terrible show!
19-07-2019 17:03
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

RE: Jamie Jones - Morning Tease Chat & Discussion (Only)
(19-07-2019 17:03 )GeoC9 Wrote:  
(05-07-2019 12:03 )TrevorWms Wrote:  Lovely Tease show on Sunday from Jamie Jones again. Some terrific red lingerie and a white mans shirt. Concentrated on the calls and sadly there were IT gremlins in terms of the pervcam with all sorts of issues that could not be resolved on the night. Jamie proving once again though that you can be incredibly sexy and not take all of your clothes off! Such a great lady to see and chat too.

And another tease show on Sunday the 14th, that was mostly memorable because of all the complaining. Jamie is great to look at and lovely to talk to.

She will not go topless on TV (although her outfit was so small she almost fell out every few minutes) and is getting fed up with everyone asking her to.

The whole was there a need to have her do a tease show when three night girls on and two had to share a TV stream to accommodate Jamie saga. Camera falling over and production guys walking in front of the TV camera as well did not help.

Plus was the Backstage cam show cut short or not. Well yes it was, although the tease show started on time, but Jamie started the backstage cam show about half an hour late (she starts most things late, hence missing flights etc a lot), stopped for a toilet break in the middle, had at least four stream failures so had to restart and spent last fifteen minutes trying to get changed ready for the tease show and apologising for cutting the cam show short to do the tease show. Of course having some people complain about it loudly and then getting some overly protective guys (who it looked like Jamie was texting during the show - is this option open to all customers of the studio I wonder) - trying to defend her when not knowing all the specifics did not help.

Doing a home cam show the following day and nearly falling a sleep doing it though was a bit of a shocker. Partly blame the studio of course for putting her in that position, but doubt the studio will offer refunds to the customers she was meant to be performing for towards the end that got such a terrible show!

I actually like her tease shows, but can see why some people get upset over not showing enough etc and also why she had to be on unannounced that night too seems a mystery to me.

She is so much more comfortable on the backstage cams though and so again can see why people like those shows and she usually gets naked on them (although not the last one apparently).

I guess as we can not all agree on what a tease show actually is, there is little chance of pleasing everyone. Must a girl go topless or nude to be able to do a tease, I think not, but others take a different view I know. The whole disorganised way the show was handled and no gallery staff to reply to queries and complaints etc did not help neither, nor did people jumping in to the argument who had not even been thereto see what happened with regards to the backstage show being cut short and Jamie apologising for it to those int he chat room, only to be told by someone that the show was not cut short and Jamie is telling everyone that it wasn't. Not the best way to keep loyal regular customers, but blame the idiots jumping in and not Jamie (although I think they were texting each other during the show as Geo mentioned above, so who knows if Jamie was just trying to get people to stop complaining or the guy misunderstood her comments).

Hopefully Jamie will stay away from the night shift for the forseable future and get herself together more before trying again, as she is very pleasant to talk to and great to look at. She really does prefer the day shows though if you ask her, as she likes to get to know the callers more and not just chat about sex. Understand she gets fed up being asked out by day callers and the night callers asking her to get her boobs out and both seem to annoy her greatly!
20-07-2019 19:50
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

RE: Jamie Jones - Chat & Discussion (Only)
(19-07-2019 16:46 )GeoC9 Wrote:  Will not be doing any tease/night shows for a while now I should think as really struggling with the fallout from her work and the constant complaints etc. Shame as a nice girl to talk to, although does get easily distracted and can not speak on phone and chat on cam at the same time and remember what she is talking about. Does not like the web only shows either for the same reason.

Staying with the day shows is best for her. She is much more suited to it. She likes the naughty side of cams ok, but not bearing anything on TV. She also seems to get physically drained very easily when talking to people intensely and can often be heard complaining about things towards the end of her day shift and feeling tired a lot of the time. Do not think she is suited to the long shift hours the studio asks of her, although if the guide is correct then her Tuesday 23rd July show is three hours shorter than normal for no apparent reason, so maybe the studio have finally realised that they need to cut her hours back to keep her going etc.
20-07-2019 19:55
AD82 Offline
Posting Machine

Jamie is nailing the outfit perfectly this morning.....very short tartan skirt, white top, heels....she looks stunning eek
21-07-2019 11:35
The Special Juans Offline
Posting Machine

Gorgeous woman, she reminds me of Tara May, they could pass as sisters.
21-07-2019 22:29
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

Jamie looked great today and well composed to. Dealt with the annoying people too.

Why someone spends a long time queing and then just complains the whole time when they get through about queing I will never know.
21-07-2019 22:40
docutech Offline
Posting Machine

(21-07-2019 22:40 )Nige073 Wrote:  Jamie looked great today and well composed to. Dealt with the annoying people too.

Why someone spends a long time queing and then just complains the whole time when they get through about queing I will never know.

People don't have to queue just be clever ...watch the clock wait for 18 mins or 28 then call ...Jamie does always seems on the phone a lot ...which is great ...is it the same one or two guys though ...hopefully not ...
21-07-2019 22:45
SeanR19 Offline
Banned

I think she has a couple of regulars who ring her a lot yes, which seems to upset some, but of course they have the same access as the regulars. Last night someone complained just as Jamie's shift was finishing that every time he rang her Sunday she was talking to the same guy, but I know she had more than one caller lol.
22-07-2019 09:18
GeoC9 Offline
Banned

(22-07-2019 09:18 )SeanR19 Wrote:  I think she has a couple of regulars who ring her a lot yes, which seems to upset some, but of course they have the same access as the regulars. Last night someone complained just as Jamie's shift was finishing that every time he rang her Sunday she was talking to the same guy, but I know she had more than one caller lol.

Good luck to anyone who can get more than one call with her in a day. They all have the same chance to get through.

Is Jamie's shift tomorrow (Tuesday 23rd July 2019) a much shorter one than normal? Guide (if correct) says 1.00 pm to 9.00 pm only. Will she still cam afterwards? Not sure if this is normal or just because of how things have gone for her recently with complaints etc?

Think she is on holiday again next week after Tuesday too. Not bad two holidays in two weeks! The pay rise must be paying off lol.
22-07-2019 13:10
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

(22-07-2019 13:10 )GeoC9 Wrote:  
(22-07-2019 09:18 )SeanR19 Wrote:  I think she has a couple of regulars who ring her a lot yes, which seems to upset some, but of course they have the same access as the regulars. Last night someone complained just as Jamie's shift was finishing that every time he rang her Sunday she was talking to the same guy, but I know she had more than one caller lol.

Good luck to anyone who can get more than one call with her in a day. They all have the same chance to get through.

Is Jamie's shift tomorrow (Tuesday 23rd July 2019) a much shorter one than normal? Guide (if correct) says 1.00 pm to 9.00 pm only. Will she still cam afterwards? Not sure if this is normal or just because of how things have gone for her recently with complaints etc?

Think she is on holiday again next week after Tuesday too. Not bad two holidays in two weeks! The pay rise must be paying off lol.

Yes Jamie has one guy who calls a lot. But as you say everyone gets the same chance to call. Jamie seems to like the guy a lot though, so I guess that helps too!

Her shift Tuesday the 23rd July is now 10.00 am to 9.00 pm, with no after work cam for a change (explain more complaints about that and also because her day cam shows have changed times and not much time to get any information out to her regulars), as she needs to go home and get ready for her second holiday in two weeks with Millie Fenton to the Tomorrowland Music Festival in Belgium (this makes Jamies fourth overseas holiday this year so far with others planned, not including the UK breaks or the overseas modelling work - not that I am jealous you understand lol). They are apparently 'good' friends, having done lots of modelling and camming together over the years. They even did a couple of Skype shows earlier this year as a two-some I believe, but the girls have been warned off doing Skype now of course as it takes money from the Studio66TV company. I did ask the studio if they would put the two of them together, but got a definate no in reply!

22-07-2019 19:48