Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Jamie Jones (Newcomer of the Year 2019) - Days Chat & Discussion (Only)

hornball Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Jamie Jones - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Someone wrote on this thread that the girls have emotions/feelings like everyone else!! This is of course true, and whilst we are all entitled to our opinions about the output from any/all of these channels, it doesn't need to be personal about any single model/presenter!! and what they choose to do/don't do!

Some seem intent on driving the girls away, and making a bad situation worse!
16-07-2019 16:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(16-07-2019 16:06 )SawBoss Wrote:  She is a great day show babe so why can't people just talk about that?

if everybody stayed quiet and funded clothed tv shows at night then that's what the channels will become, it's not as unlikely as you may think, these girls will get paid for showing nothing and refuse to show anything for those that ask and then tit haters like sean will win.

(16-07-2019 16:36 )SeanR19 Wrote:  As someone who loves lingerie and a sexy dress, I think it is great when she keeps her boobs hidden, but I know that I am in the minority! She is great on cam though and gets them out there for anyone so just pay for it.

Connection fee, paying whilst in a queue and £2 per minute if you get through to her is paying for it
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2019 16:48 by Don Tingley.)
16-07-2019 16:46
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
eddy15 Offline
Senior Poster

I just wish people could like it when they enjoy it, be quiet or leave when they don’t and if they have a complaint e mail customer service rather than moan at the girls or on the public chat. Never seems too hard to me, rather than all this drama and debate. My last contribution to this forum other than pics tbh. Cheers, peace
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2019 17:37 by eddy15.)
16-07-2019 17:36
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

As customer service very rarely seem to reply to anything these days, certainly not to complaints then not sure that suggestion is worth much, which of course means that the girls are the front lines for the complaints.

And Eddy that was very funny lol, you could not keep quiet about Jamie if your life depended on it, so yes it is very hard for you to do. Whether on forums like these, to the studio and pervcam chat such as mentioned earlier in this post and when you are in one of her cam shows, although I know you normally avoid most of these now as I believe you Skype with her privately instead.
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2019 19:53 by Nige073.)
16-07-2019 19:52
eddy15 Offline
Senior Poster

If you had read my post properly Nigel you would have realised that the keeping quiet was if you didn’t like it as an option alongside leaving. As such your second paragraph is somewhat redundant but thank you.
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2019 20:06 by eddy15.)
16-07-2019 20:02
Nige073 Offline
I am alive

That is OK Eddy I had realised what you meant, but some of us would prefer you to keep a little quieter even when you are happy and then stay and enjoy. But your welcome anytime.
16-07-2019 20:22
eddy15 Offline
Senior Poster

Thanks Nigel, very kind, but I mostly stay away as my enthusiasm attracts abuse now even if I contain myself I find and whilst I couldn’t care less, I don’t wish to add to Jamie’s hassle....even if indirectly/unintentionally. I tend to phone her instead, which I thoroughly recommend. Now I really am going to get my coat!!!
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2019 20:32 by eddy15.)
16-07-2019 20:26
SeanR19 Offline
Banned

(16-07-2019 16:46 )garnye Wrote:  
(16-07-2019 16:06 )SawBoss Wrote:  She is a great day show babe so why can't people just talk about that?

if everybody stayed quiet and funded clothed tv shows at night then that's what the channels will become, it's not as unlikely as you may think, these girls will get paid for showing nothing and refuse to show anything for those that ask and then tit haters like sean will win.

(16-07-2019 16:36 )SeanR19 Wrote:  As someone who loves lingerie and a sexy dress, I think it is great when she keeps her boobs hidden, but I know that I am in the minority! She is great on cam though and gets them out there for anyone so just pay for it.

Connection fee, paying whilst in a queue and £2 per minute if you get through to her is paying for it

Tit hater well that came out of nowhere.

Do not understand how you arrived at that statement as to love girls in lingerie you have to love boobs to and I think Jamie's are great which is why I have a selection of her pictures and videos plus like to see her on cam too, I just don't mind paying for that service.

You mentioned connection charge and £2 per minute and so I assume you mean on the phone and suggest that you use Vuecall from the website instead which has no connection fee and charges £1.50 per minute. However these are the phone costs that you pay to talk to the girls, not to see them. If you want to see then you can via the TV or Web, but as with most things in life the good stuff you pay extra for.
16-07-2019 21:00
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(16-07-2019 21:00 )SeanR19 Wrote:  You mentioned connection charge and £2 per minute and so I assume you mean on the phone and suggest that you use Vuecall from the website instead which has no connection fee and charges £1.50 per minute.

You think you're clever by saying this, but you're not. What i said is correct, you just gave an example of an alternative way of still paying a premium charge. Either way, people are paying. I could easily say well you pay "X" amount for viewing the webcam but here is how you record it all for free. That doesn't mean i would be OK with extortion just because i don't have to pay to see it.

(16-07-2019 21:00 )SeanR19 Wrote:  However these are the phone costs that you pay to talk to the girls, not to see them. If you want to see then you can via the TV or Web, but as with most things in life the good stuff you pay extra for.

There's so much wrong with the shite you've just said that i'm not gonna bother. You are, like many others on here and other sites, an enemy of good quality reasonably priced shows. You will stick up for these poor lazy money grubbing damsels no matter what but that's on you.

When these channels become fully clothed "pay for webcam" only services at least i and some others will know we never encouraged it to happen unlike you wasters that want to stand up for girls who laugh at you after making you feel important Wink
16-07-2019 22:19
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GeoC9 Offline
Banned

Will not be doing any tease/night shows for a while now I should think as really struggling with the fallout from her work and the constant complaints etc. Shame as a nice girl to talk to, although does get easily distracted and can not speak on phone and chat on cam at the same time and remember what she is talking about. Does not like the web only shows either for the same reason.
19-07-2019 16:46