Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Jamie Jones (Newcomer of the Year 2019) - Days Chat & Discussion (Only)

Busterboy Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Jamie Jones - Chat & Discussion (Only)
Jamie is covering a night shift tonight at 12pm- 2 am, let's hope she's in a naughty mood for it.
14-07-2019 22:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

Thank god Jamie is on a set on her own so she gets her chance to shine when i saw 2 girls on 1 set i was fearing the worst because as you know they always put newbies on with pros to make the newbies look stupid in saying that there is a load of newbies on today so that explains it and great to see a different bunch on instead of the same lot.

Would of like to seen Marina get unleashed on her own to especially after she was teamed up last time to but there you go can't have it both ways.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2019 00:36 by Kingsmind.)
15-07-2019 00:30
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

Did her backstage stint really end 40 mins early? That's what people were saying and, if true, that's daft. How long does it take to get someone from one set to another and turn a camera/stream on?...

She seemingly goes out of her way to try to please everyone and as others have said is constantly let down by producers/cameramen and technical issues, yet some people on the chat box act like entitled whiney children. If they are not careful they could end up driving her away and that would be a massive loss.
15-07-2019 11:12
eddy15 Offline
Senior Poster

Her backstage stint ended on time at midnight, it just started late. I think your last point is well made. People are entitled to ask for what they want to see and the evidence is clear that Jamie will do her best to please but given people have such varied tastes she cannot possibly do what any particular person wants all the time.
(This post was last modified: 15-07-2019 16:24 by eddy15.)
15-07-2019 16:22
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(15-07-2019 11:12 )SawBoss Wrote:  She seemingly goes out of her way to try to please everyone

if that is true then that means she has never had a caller that has asked her to take her top off and i can't believe that, granted i haven't sat and watched every second of her on screen on a nightshow, but i can't see any caps on here of her topless unless i've missed them somehow. she wants people to pay on webcam to see her topless when she posts topless pics on twitter. it makes no sense. if she has no plans on going topless at the least then i'm looking forward to her leaving the channels and being replaced by hot girl that actually wants to try please people
15-07-2019 19:11
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

I wasn't talking about night shows, I was referring to day shows and the constant whining on the chat about the slightest little thing. If she doesn't do what people want (or can't due to S66 incompetence) they basically have a go at her for it, and don't stop either.

If she won't show her boobs on tv, that is her choice and I don't mind either way. Nobody is forcing you to watch or call if she is on at night and it's not like they have a plethora of available girls anyway these days so she isn't exactly taking someone else's place (Sunday night was the exception but blame S66 for that not her).
(This post was last modified: 16-07-2019 12:07 by SawBoss.)
16-07-2019 12:05
Robot Devil Offline
The OFFICIAL Forum Curmudgeon

I've noticed - since 66 signed Jamie - that this thread does seem to be swollen with, what can only really be described as, PR. Being a fan of a particular 'babe' is one thing, but some comments here read more like the work of a public relations guru or something.

As for the above post - 'breakdown'? Slightly melodramatic, no? If she can't handle a tiny bit of pressure then I agree with you - she shouldn't be in this business. However, until those words come from HER mouth - via social media etc - then they don't carry much weight, IMO. Concern for her is one thing; going as far as to suggest she's on the verge of a mental collapse is a dangerous level of hyperbole and intrusion.

MY GIRLFRIEND WAS AFRAID OF THE DARK... THEN SHE SAW ME NAKED AND NOW SHE'S AFRAID OF THE LIGHT
16-07-2019 14:15
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

Let's just say that S66 messed up big time on sunday night and leave it at that. Fingers crossed things are better next time.
16-07-2019 15:19
Don Tingley Offline
Retired

(16-07-2019 15:19 )SawBoss Wrote:  Let's just say that S66 messed up big time on sunday night and leave it at that. Fingers crossed things are better next time.

she's never gonna show anything according to you lot so it can't get any better can it, what more can she do Huh
16-07-2019 15:37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(16-07-2019 15:37 )garnye Wrote:  she's never gonna show anything according to you lot so it can't get any better can it, what more can she do Huh

Was referring to S66 messing everyone about with their awesome organisational abilities, not what she does/doesn't show on nights.

Every other page in this thread seems to have people going on about her reluctance to show her boobs on tv. Just get over it and move on.

She is a great day show babe so why can't people just talk about that?
16-07-2019 16:06