Thread Rating:
  • 23 Vote(s) - 3.57 Average

Jamie Jones (Newcomer of the Year 2019) - Days Chat & Discussion (Only)

GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Jamie Jones - Morning Tease Chat & Discussion (Only)
Not sure why you wanted them put on? Surely the idea is to get the girl naked for a show like that. Anyway you should try to seek out some of her perv cam and 'back stage' stuff she ain't backward in coming forward in those and she is very, very hot! Wink

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
10-06-2019 16:39
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

RE: Jamie Jones - Chat & Discussion (Only)
I've never been anything but positive about Jamie since she arrived on Studio 66 and I can't understand why anyone would want to give her grief. Of course people who use Twitter use it for their own private means like ranting and railing at everything and everyone and some take it to extremes especially with the girls of the babechannels. That is one of the reasons why I won't get a Twitter account - to be constantly moaned at by complete strangers if they don't agree about what you type or post. I feel sorry for Jamie having to do this, she is a great performer and perhaps some expect too much of her - she can only do what she is allowed to do on the screen or behind it - anything else can be left to other social media like OnlyFans or Instagram etc.

So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
06-07-2019 14:37
thefred Offline
Posting Machine

(06-07-2019 14:37 )GMach1 Wrote:  That is one of the reasons why I won't get a Twitter account - to be constantly moaned at by complete strangers if they don't agree about what you type or post.

Why are you a member of this forum then? Big Laugh
06-07-2019 14:58
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Thought it would be a laugh after being at another forum for 11yrs and they really were moaners.Big Grin I tend to ignore trolls and other ne'er do wells anyway.

06-07-2019 17:22
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

She has got to have the best outfits of any day girl. Figure-hugging in all the right places while leaving plenty of room for some awesome boobage. Big Grin
07-07-2019 10:59
AD82 Offline
Posting Machine

(07-07-2019 10:59 )SawBoss Wrote:  She has got to have the best outfits of any day girl. Figure-hugging in all the right places while leaving plenty of room for some awesome boobage. Big Grin

Can't argue with that....the dress is awesome! As is Jaime's cleavage Heart
07-07-2019 12:31
eddy15 Offline
Senior Poster

[split] Jamie Jones - Non Babeshow Pics & Vids
11-07-2019 11:26
eddy15 Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Jamie Jones - Non Babeshow Pics & Vids
She wrote those PP comments a while ago now when I think she was still thinking she would shoot. She has dramatically curtailed her modelling atm, but OT is good for profile it seems.
(This post was last modified: 12-07-2019 14:48 by eddy15.)
12-07-2019 14:42
alistads Offline
Junior Poster

She looked completely happy to me on these shoots and I really don't care or see why guys have to make comments on girls who's lives outside tv channels occupy 90% of their time. The girls have their own lives you know.
Why can't you just enjoy what you see and pay to to hear and leave it at that....

(12-07-2019 20:00 )Nige073 Wrote:  
(12-07-2019 14:42 )eddy15 Wrote:  She wrote those PP comments a while ago now when I think she was still thinking she would shoot. She has dramatically curtailed her modelling atm, but OT is good for profile it seems.

Not quite sure I would agree that OT is good for profile, but what do I know about it. She keeps her PP page updated though, so I assume that her comments do still stand. I know she has done some CurvedFX stuff recently (not sure how she got on with the photographer, but she did not look very happy in some of the stuff they published!), plus some 'edgy' things for the Studio66 site with mixed results and has talked about working with IanT again sometime, so is clearly still doing some bits. Looks like she is no longer working on this Sunday at Studio66TV however as she has been taken off of the guide, although of course no explanation given. Perhaps you could advise Eddy?

KELLY KNIGHT - ASHLEY EMMA - HANNAH MARTIN - RACHEL LOUISE - BECKIIE D - JENNA HOSKINS -
12-07-2019 20:45
eddy15 Offline
Senior Poster

The guide Iā€™m looking at says she is on today
14-07-2019 08:31