Click here to watch Studio 66

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[split] Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids

babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

RE: Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
Look I meant that you have thinly veiled insuninated that I have a mental illness because I have a view that maybe not saying everything you like on here might be better, you insulted me and still insult me with regards to my mental health which isn’t anything to do with the subject we’re talking about. I’m not moderating in any sway shape or form all I’ve done is, and here’s the irony state a view!!! I’m demanding anything. You have read way too much into what I’ve said.

Oh I know I didn’t abuse you psychologically because as like you think your are a wise crack so can I be one. How on Earth did you not get that!!! It was obvious. As I said earlier today based of what Ryuken said in a another thread about comments on a babe, if you don’t like what a babe has done then simply move on and focus on what babes do fit what you like, how do you not understand that???

So let me get this straight, so I can say a statement like my last comment on it but I’m not allowed to reply when someone wise cracks thinking he’s the new comic genius of the 21st century and by doing so I show off my mental instability..........ok.

Now I’m going to clearly tell you the following few lines is me being sarcastic, in case you didn’t read it right, I’m going to contact my doctors asap and ask to see a shrink on the advice of someone on forum which was discussing nothing to do with mental health issues. Thank you I now see my issues. You have saved my life!!!

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
(This post was last modified: 03-11-2018 16:58 by babefan2012.)
03-11-2018 16:49
Find all posts by this user
daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

@Babefan2012

I have clearly proven in my earlier comments that you are trying to moderate and if you are not honest enough to admit that then why should anyone listen to your protocols on what can be said on this site. You are in denial.
And if you say you wont come back you should be a man of your word as other previous comment before mine, that disagree with you, are no different from mine. So if at that point you have finished arguing with them on the subject why keep coming back for me...im not that special am I.
03-11-2018 17:07
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

I keep coming back because you have felt the need to somehow interpret my words into something that they weren’t meant to be interpreted and insinuate about my potential mental health because I have a view/opinion, unlike some who have again here’s the irony, excepted my view/opinion. They haven’t felt the need to take it personal when I have never made it personal. You seem to be like a dog with a bone.

You haven’t made it clear, you’ve simply interpreted it the wrong way. I came back because unlike you some had finished and not felt the need to comeback anymore.

03-11-2018 17:36
daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

(03-11-2018 17:36 )babefan2012 Wrote:  They haven’t felt the need to take it personal when I have never made it personal. You seem to be like a dog with a bone.

You haven’t made it clear, you’ve simply interpreted it the wrong way. I came back because unlike you some had finished and not felt the need to comeback anymore.
Im a dog with a bone because im arguing with myself right?!

Of course I havent made it clear because you are in denial so its natural you would say that. Just remember im not the only one saying you are trying to moderate so dont delude yourself into thinking everyone accepts your opinion on what should and shouldnt be said.

Also your mental state determines everything you do in life so if I say you are unbalanced its because I believe that unbalance is causing you to try and control the opinions of others whilst not realising that you are doing it. And of course your opinions are just opinions of our opinions but they are the opinions that only the actual moderator should have. So lets now see what you will come back with to try and slide out of the fact that you are 'backseat' moderating.
03-11-2018 18:04
daveypics Offline
Junior Poster

(02-11-2018 19:18 )jennifer Wrote:  
(01-11-2018 21:28 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  One other thing I would say is that Chloe, while understandably proud of her new bosoms, should not neglect her backside. It also has a very pleasing aspect and deserves to be showcased in it's own right.
I would like to make a purely aesthetic point about this. I used to be incredibly impressed by the curvature and size of her ass, but I now realize that this was a matter of proportion in relation to her boobs, and now her rear doesn't seem to look as impressively curvy. BUT YES, it's her choice and I'm absolutely sure that she knew exactly what she wanted.

Wow I couldnt agree more. I was going to say the exact same thing. I personally feel her breasts were perfect before and proportional but now they do what most implants dont and reach as far as her armpit or shoulder. Also her lips were perfect before but they now look distorted somehow. I dont feel she has completely ruined her looks but she aint far off. Though she can get the lips back easy once the filler wears off.
03-11-2018 18:10
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

[split] Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
Again I’m not trying to control anyone’s opinion, I simply may have chosen the wrong words which you have misinterpreted. As I have stated earlier in today by comments from someone else in another thread which used better words to some up what I feel.

I’m not deluding myself by saying that everyone agrees with what I said I simply stated others have excepted my view/opinion haven’t felt the need to constantly persist with misinterpreting my words and reading what I say as an insinuation about my potential mental health, which isn’t anything to do with the subject.

So let me some this up in words a lot more simpler and see if you somehow misinterpret this, I simply don’t understand why some feel the need to spend time making statements like have been mentioned before instead of just moving on and excepting what has happened. Not saying people can’t make such statement, I never have. That’s not backseat moderation. That’s simply my view/opinion. Please intrepret this as it’s meant.

03-11-2018 18:16
Sm© Away
すべてが言われて終わった後

Question RE: [split] Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
(03-11-2018 16:00 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(03-11-2018 15:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  As for how to be critical it’s easy. If you don’t like a babe’s boob job or tattoo, then just say “I don’t like ......new boobs/tattoo”. ....

Cheers Rammy, I wish someone had pointed this out to me before, it would have saved a lot of aggravation.

Yeah, Rammy has come on leaps and bounds since the time he had Ava Blue in tears about how bad her boob job was... Big Laugh
03-11-2018 19:14
Dan Volatile Offline
1956 Jubilee Butterfly

RE: [split] Chloe L - BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
(03-11-2018 19:14 )Sm© Wrote:  
(03-11-2018 16:00 )Dan Volatile Wrote:  
(03-11-2018 15:44 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  As for how to be critical it’s easy. If you don’t like a babe’s boob job or tattoo, then just say “I don’t like ......new boobs/tattoo”. ....

Cheers Rammy, I wish someone had pointed this out to me before, it would have saved a lot of aggravation.

Yeah, Rammy has come on leaps and bounds since the time he had Ava Blue in tears about how bad her boob job was... Big Laugh

Mind you Ava handbagged him halfway back to Ramsbottom for his impertinance.
I'm not surprised Rammy doesn't like criticism of the girls after that episode. He probably gets flashbacks due to the PTSD.

03-11-2018 20:16
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Studio 66