Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Playboy from the 90s - German channels?

simon1138 Offline

Playboy from the 90s - German channels?
hello,
i remember there were playboy tv shows on rtl and sat 1 in the 90s. i remember seeing a clip of one where there was some guy screwing some chick on what looked like a tv game show and then they were interviewing him after. he was a scrawny looking guy with thick black rimmed coke bottle glasses. any one remember this. also, there was an ad that they used to show for the playboy channel, that had clips of the show i am talking about. does anyone know what the show was called. there was one called playboy love and sex test. i thought this was it but its not. there was another show i think that was just called playboy tv? not to sure.
any information would help
thanks
31-10-2018 23:38
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
BigJimbo Offline
Senior Poster

RE: playboy from the 90s german channels
I remember Playboy being on RTL in the 1990's-think they showed various assembled clips at times all mashed in & other times would show what were I believe video releases of the time with playmates, skits etc. They used to alternate it with another show called Manner Magazine or something similar in the early 1990's-that was a mixture of Playboy type material with male sports.

Tutti Frutti was the best show on there-a bizarre game show where the women dressed as a colour fruit & the contestants had to guess the value of what symbol was on their tits or something, then you had a bunch of female strippers who would strip the more money the contestants earned by guessing the various tit related games correctly, or the two players would strip to earn more money I think-never really made much sense.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0eBdvTvy6c&t=1196s
(This post was last modified: 24-11-2018 00:54 by BigJimbo.)
24-11-2018 00:49
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply