babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 3.17 Average

Annie Mae BS Nights - Chat

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

RE: Annie Mae BS Nights - Chat, Caps and Vids
It was great to see her getting some time on tv lastnight but it should have been a lot more had her cute boobs out and did a show full of energy and movement I am sure that if she had been given the air time the no boob newbie got she would have generated far more income for bs,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
24-11-2018 11:41
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Couping Offline
Junior Poster

Was thinking of calling her last night but typical BS, I think Annie went for 5 minutes without getting any calls and so was immediately taken off screen, jeez have some patience BS !! This is why I never call BS anymore, it's the frantic atmosphere of the whole thing, the girls do short shifts on screen compared to the other channels and half the time even if you called you can't talk to the girl because they're doing one of those ridiculous listen in line gimmicks.
24-11-2018 16:58
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Very hot night from Annie-Mae last night including the sight of her naked apart from her heels HeartHeartHeart

More soon please

Piper Niven Superfan
20-12-2018 10:00
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Definitely a good find from BS-let's hope she is given more air time to develop. Really like the cut of her jib Wink

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
20-12-2018 19:29
Geriisgreat Offline
Posting Machine

First time I have seen Annie and have to im quite impressed definitely kept me happy once Nicole was off screen
20-12-2018 21:15
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Annie-Mae on now and given a prime slot on the sauna set and we get another chance to glimpse those magnificent tits of hers. Much more annie-mae-ted Big Grin i'll fetch me jacket.

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
(This post was last modified: 12-01-2019 01:03 by GMach1.)
12-01-2019 01:01
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good to see Annie Mae back on nights last night & hope it’s not too long before she’s on again as she was very sexy last night including her bent over with her magnificent arse at the camera

Piper Niven Superfan
12-01-2019 13:27
Kingsmind Offline
Posting Machine

(28-10-2018 12:23 )winsaw Wrote:  More like 2 years of madness, so many good girl's have not made it as have not been able to get those fans early , talked to one girl last year who was allowed to show boob on one show and did double the mins she was doing on restricted shows with out affecting her cam she begged to keep showing was told no and bs let her go for poor minutes not long after,
Even girls who have made it would be bigger stars if they had not been trying to get those fans back who lost interest when they where restricted,
I hope we don't see the madness again but it is bs so who knows

Don't think it's been 2 years mite feel like 2 years because of how quick the years go lol but Scarlett was nude just before the restrictions come out so she was really lucky in that way and i agree with you babefan thank fuck that's over they was getting bullied when most of the newbies was not aloud to do nothing including Amelia who was not allowed to get nude even after she appeared months before the restrictions come out i don't know what the hell they was doing with her at that time it was better joining S66 at least you can do things in saying that looks like S66 are now restricting the nudity a little bit.

Funniest Poster Runner Up 2019
Premier League Prediction Thread Winner 2020/21
13-01-2019 00:10
derekdas Offline
Posting Machine

Good show from Annie last night when she was in the sauna. Especially early on. Later it became a little frustrating, when the cameraman couldn't make up his mind where to aim the lens.
31-01-2019 12:30
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

Good to see Annie-Mae back on nights & thought she did a very hot show last night, especially when she was on the sauna set. More soon please

Piper Niven Superfan
31-01-2019 13:11

Click here to watch Babestation TV