Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

ClassicRock Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
How in the world would they police what the girls make on onlyfans? The Honour System? Does Kylie Minogue have to give a cut of her earnings to the producers of Neighbours still?
12-10-2018 09:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
S66 simply will stop giving shifts to those that don't comply. That is the weapon they have. Starve the babes of the oxygen of TV exposure and they become just one of tens of thousands of cam girls in competition on the net.
12-10-2018 09:18
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

(12-10-2018 09:17 )ClassicRock Wrote:  How in the world would they police what the girls make on onlyfans? The Honour System? Does Kylie Minogue have to give a cut of her earnings to the producers of Neighbours still?

Yeah probably thats most likely why its still on tv they getting that kylie moneyBig Laugh

I miss Amber Coen
12-10-2018 09:25
ClassicRock Offline
Senior Poster

This sort of behaviour leads to desperate measures, ala Frank Sinatra and his old bandleader Tommy Dorsey:

https://www.complex.com/music/2011/11/a-...-moments/3

Dorsey demanded that the young singer pay him one-third of his earnings for life and an additional 10 percent to his agent. According to journalist Anthony Bruno, “By the terms of the contract, 43% of Frank Sinatra would belong to Tommy Dorsey and his agent forever.”

In his article “Frank Sinatra and the Mob,” Bruno writes, “In 1943, Sinatra's representatives tried to get him out of the contract, offering Dorsey $60,000 to rip it up. Dorsey, who had a reputation for being tough, refused."

Bruno continued, writing, "By some accounts, hard negotiation eventually convinced the bandleader to take the offer, but other accounts say that Sinatra's godfather, Willie Moretti, convinced Dorsey to see the light…Moretti bragged in private that he and a few associates paid an unannounced visit to Dorsey in Los Angeles. Moretti allegedly jammed the barrel of a gun into the trombonist's mouth and got him to release Sinatra from his obligations in exchange for one dollar."
12-10-2018 09:28
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

^ The only way they could really do it would be to demand access to the girls accounts. Possibly like Rake has mentioned through various threats.
It just highlights what a bunch of villains run these showers of shit.
12-10-2018 09:29
Charlemagne Offline

I doubt if this is legal.
The girls need to take advise.

Where are all those babes who are studying to be solicitors when you need them.

12-10-2018 09:35
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

It is a cut-throat sector of business and anyone going into it, babe or operator, ought to have their eyes open. Business ethics are non-existent on BOTH sides of the equation.

I doubt 66 really expect to cream 33% of the OF takings. They just want the babes to choose to abandon OF if they want shifts at 66. This I assume is because certain babes are doing just enough 66 work to keep in the public eye to boost their OF business, but concentrating on OF more, at the expense of 66.
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 09:40 by Rake.)
12-10-2018 09:35
shankey! Online
Posting Machine

(12-10-2018 09:29 )Bandwagon Wrote:  ^ The only way they could really do it would be to demand access to the girls accounts. Possibly like Rake has mentioned through various threats.
It just highlights what a bunch of villains run these showers of shit.
it would be interesting to see what would happen if the tax man got access to their accounts,oh shit,thats another can of worms opened Surprised
12-10-2018 09:43
darren73 Offline
Picture Posting God

That's why Bs started there own fan site they knew how popular it would be and they can control what is uploaded as well

Forum awards picture posting winner 2014/2016/2017/2018/2019/2020/2021/2023

Also Scarlett Jones PA on the forum
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 09:59 by darren73.)
12-10-2018 09:58
HEX!T Away
Retired

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
assuming s66 were payin a wage + perf bonus when you have girls sitting on your cams not earning for you and in some cases outright refusing to earn for you.
but instead are using the studio and resources to make money for themselves on a competing service. then the studio has the rite to say not on our time.

sucks i know. but if you work for me i expect you to do your job and earn your bit.
what i dont expect is for you to use my time and resources to run your own side gig and give me nothing for the trouble.
that being said i wouldnt also dip into the girls tips to the tune of 70% either.

that being said if the girls are self employed contractors and not an employee, they can and should tell s66 to go jump for any moneys earned outside of s66 paid time.
the whole reason there 3rd party contractors is so the channels dont have the employment liabilities.
so if thats the case then the girls have no obligation to earn for them outside contracted hours.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 10:27 by HEX!T.)
12-10-2018 10:08