Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
Winsaw Wrote:-
Also the money the girls get from 66 cams has been cut for everyone down to only 33% of what they make to put that into context babestation pay there girls 55% of what they make on cam,

I wonder how long it will be before BS realise they should do the same?

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 07:14 by lovebabes56.)
12-10-2018 07:13
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
Lots of girls who are no longer on tv are still making a living from camming and the like lets put it this way im guessing if all the girls walked they would be making money well after S66 went out of business Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

if they want the girls to stop promoting onlyfans on there time easy ban their phones from the studio part of the building and ban all mention of onlyfans on calls. that would have been the right way to go

They think they can profit even more from the girls hard work

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 07:24 by HannahsPet.)
12-10-2018 07:17
Dec214 Offline
Senior Poster

(12-10-2018 05:30 )babelover48 Wrote:  
(12-10-2018 02:29 )winsaw Wrote:  Found out what happened yesterday at 66 the forced Lucie to leave,

Ben from 66 management sent every girl who works for them a email demanding that from now on they have to give 66 30% of everything the earn from there only fans account,
They have told the girls they are entitled to it as most of there fans have come from there 66 shows,
They have been told that if they don't agree to give up 30% of there money then they have to leave 66,

Also the money the girls get from 66 cams has been cut for everyone down to only 33% of what they make to put that into context babestation pay there girls 55% of what they make on cam,

Told these two things have a number of girls thinking should they stay at 66,

To me that is an unworkable arrangement it is and proves just how shit the people are at running St66 We forum members should launch a takeover bid to rescue the girls!! Big Grin Tongue Surprised eek

If this carries on I doubt I'll see Studio66 tv this time next year.
12-10-2018 07:23
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

If that happened I'd say St66 bit off more than they could chew on this one and if they went out of business I don't think they'd be missed much and probably wouldn't take them long to be up and running again under a new name. My guess if that happened they'd probably leave UK after Brexit I bet to work in Holland Tongue

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
12-10-2018 07:27
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-10-2018 07:17 )HannahsPet Wrote:  Lots of girls who are no longer on tv are still making a living from camming and the like lets put it this way im guessing if all the girls walked they would be making money well after S66 went out of business Tongue Tongue Tongue Tongue

if they want the girls to stop promoting onlyfans on there time easy ban their phones from the studio part of the building and ban all mention of onlyfans on calls. that would have been the right way to go

They think they can profit even more from the girls hard work

A lot would depend on how popular a girl is on cam and which site she uses

12-10-2018 07:28
lovebabes56 Online
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

^If this carries on St66 might not make it to end of 2018 let alone next year!!

12-10-2018 07:29
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

(12-10-2018 07:13 )babelover48 Wrote:  Winsaw Wrote:-

I wonder how long it will be before BS realise they should do the same?

Maybe thats why Dannii Retired Tongue

Nah doubt BS are that fucking dumb though i could be wrong

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
12-10-2018 07:59
Bandwagon Away
Nuclear Baby

Such pimp-ish behaviour smells a little desperate to me. And I'm struggling to see how they could enforce that.
Hardly surprising though if you work for a bunch of rinsers, you never know, you might just get rinsed yourself.

Ridiculous if true.
12-10-2018 08:03
vampire555 Offline
Senior Poster

To add further evidence to this, Kira’s only fans page has had a pole in the last few days asking if people would still subscribe to her page if she wasn’t on TV.

Having been a member of several studio 66 girl OF sites; some of them shoot most of their content from the TV studio (Becky R in particular). I can see why S66 want to do something as a lot of the girls profiles are entirely thanks to the channel.
12-10-2018 08:21
Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

S66 simply will stop giving shifts to those that don't comply. That is the weapon they have. Starve the babes of the oxygen of TV exposure and they become just one of tens of thousands of cam girls in competition on the net.
12-10-2018 09:16