Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

Studio66 & OnlyFans
Found out what happened yesterday at 66 the forced Lucie to leave,

Ben from 66 management sent every girl who works for them a email demanding that from now on they have to give 66 30% of everything the earn from there only fans account,
They have told the girls they are entitled to it as most of there fans have come from there 66 shows,
They have been told that if they don't agree to give up 30% of there money then they have to leave 66,

Also the money the girls get from 66 cams has been cut for everyone down to only 33% of what they make to put that into context babestation pay there girls 55% of what they make on cam,

Told these two things have a number of girls thinking should they stay at 66,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
12-10-2018 02:29
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
Smooga Offline
Junior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio 66 - General Chat & Discussion
(12-10-2018 02:29 )winsaw Wrote:  Told these two things have a number of girls thinking should they stay at 66,

You mean leave 66 yes? If the girls now have to hand over money from a separate venture, whilst making less money from cams, then they are losing money, yes?

I know you are passing it on, and thank you, but I can't see somebody who works there being threatened with their job, take less money, and then hand over money from Only Fans, who I don't think have an official connection to 66.

Well aware things are tight, and the girls may elect to take the 66 money as it's a reliable source of money, but how you said it would make me think the opposite. I would say shove it, try Babestation or Xpanded, and keep on with Only Fans.
12-10-2018 04:45
prince henry sinclair Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Elite TV/Studio66 Daytime - Discussion Thread
(11-10-2018 23:05 )Nubbin1983 Wrote:  I asked Lucy why she left and she told me it was because studio 66 wanted a huge percentage of the money she earnt from onlyfans.

That seems like a very heavy handed move.

Wouldn't it be better to take the babestation route and start their own Fans?
12-10-2018 05:00
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-10-2018 00:19 )HannahsPet Wrote:  to be honest if this goes thru and i know they are taking money from the girls then im more likely to cancel my subscriptions to all the girls i follow because the main reason i decided to follow them was because they were taking the majority of the money

I totally agree What the girls earn in their time outside Studio hours is their affair and why should St66 feel they have a right to that money?

If my company asked me to pay them a percentage of what I earned when I wasn't there I'd tell them to get stuffed I would not be surprised if any of the girls decided to challenge St66's request through the courts because they have to make a living when they are not on screen and they have to pay bills & taxes like the rest of us.

Not only are St66 being heavy - handed with this , they are also becoming tight money - grabbing bastards. They even make Scrooge look saintly. I hope the magazine goes downhill after this the Cunts.

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
12-10-2018 05:15
830ResAtDorsia Offline
Posting Machine

(12-10-2018 02:29 )winsaw Wrote:  Found out what happened yesterday at 66 the forced Lucie to leave,

Ben from 66 management sent every girl who works for them a email demanding that from now on they have to give 66 30% of everything the earn from there only fans account,
They have told the girls they are entitled to it as most of there fans have come from there 66 shows,
They have been told that if they don't agree to give up 30% of there money then they have to leave 66,

Also the money the girls get from 66 cams has been cut for everyone down to only 33% of what they make to put that into context babestation pay there girls 55% of what they make on cam,

Jesus, what morons. I'm guessing BS, Xpanded, and VNTV will be getting some new girls out of this.

How is this even legal? It'd be like Onlyfans demanding a piece of whatever the girls earn from S66. Or the established girls demanding a percentage of the new girls' earnings.

If true, all the girls should threaten to leave. Who are they gonna replace them with? They can hardly fill a full nightshow roster as it is.
12-10-2018 05:17
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

(12-10-2018 02:29 )winsaw Wrote:  Found out what happened yesterday at 66 the forced Lucie to leave,

To me that is an unworkable arrangement it is and proves just how shit the people are at running St66 We forum members should launch a takeover bid to rescue the girls!! Big Grin Tongue Surprised eek

CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
(This post was last modified: 12-10-2018 07:10 by lovebabes56.)
12-10-2018 05:30
The Goatman Offline
King Of Goats

Okay i will buy s66 but im keeping evelyn for myself Wink yum

I miss Amber Coen
12-10-2018 05:35
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

And I want Mikaela as part of the deal too!! Yum Yum Smile

12-10-2018 05:41
davy crockett Offline
Master Poster

(12-10-2018 00:05 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  It’s got nothing to do with them what she earns away from s66

How is it away from Studio 66? I think you'll find that all the Studio 66 girls promote OnlyFans to their callers.
12-10-2018 05:42
7 stars of the orient Offline
Posting Machine

I suppose the big question is to what extent a girl's OnlyFans following will dwindle when she's not on TV anymore. When they can't promote OnlyFans to their callers anymore because they no longer have any callers.
12-10-2018 06:04