Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average

Studio66 & OnlyFans

woolleysheep Offline
Master Poster

RE: Studio66 & OnlyFans
I don't know which is sadder, the version of events posted by winsaw or the fact that a few people are taking it seriously.
21-12-2018 12:17
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SawBoss Offline
Master Poster

(20-12-2018 15:42 )winsaw Wrote:  seams that Lucy Zara was never asked to give up OF

Didn't you say the exact opposite of that a few weeks ago? It was obvious at the time that some were exempt for w/e reason.
21-12-2018 13:27
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

Maybe we're being a bit hard on Winsaw, he clearly has contacts.

It may just be that they're giving him the mushroom treatment Wink
21-12-2018 15:06
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

all i did was pass on what i was told by a girl who works at 66, i have no reason to think she was telling me anything untrue,
she was clear at that was the reason she had been told by who i doing know,
its cool if people dont want to believe it was just putting the info out there then its up to people to make of it what they will,
if someones been told different please post it up thats how forum works people post stuff then others agree or not why i like this place,
i just like all the babeshows and like to find out as much as i can about all of them and am luck enouth to have a number of contacts across a number of shows, i will post what i can and hope you all continue to find it of some interest Smile

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
21-12-2018 15:43
HannahsPet Offline
Posting Machine

dont worry about it winsaw its just S66 fanboys swimming in that river in egypt Wink

seen you post good and bad about S66 in the past

all the VNTV bias bull shit is just that Tongue Tongue

True Supporter of Girls and Not Channels !!!!!

I always Keep getting accused of thinking the world revolves around me. . i know it doesnt . . it revolves around the sun which shines out of my arse !!!!!
21-12-2018 15:48
babesintoyland Offline
Apprentice Poster

so you mean 66 wanted to keep Lucy Zara but wanted rid of the other girls
25-12-2018 21:16
HEX!T Away
Retired

i dunno why you all keep bangin on about the only fans situation.
the first reports were correct.
the girls were given an option to pay s66 30%, close there only fans or they can leave.
the girls that have kept there only fans are paying there cut, or have left, with only a couple taking the close there OF accounts route.

as for wage cutting that is likely just a bonus of some of the longer term girls leaving.
the likes of lucy anne and becky who have been there years were probably on the top pay rate.
and as neither of them was doing particularly well on cam, s66 would save a few a quid a month by letting them go.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
26-12-2018 11:45
rhinohorn75 Offline
Mass Debater

^ Aren't facts awesome, they're almost impossible to argue with and I say almost as some will try Smile

DO NOT DISTURB - GAMING IN PROGRESS
26-12-2018 11:53
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(26-12-2018 11:45 )HEX!T Wrote:  i dunno why you all keep bangin on about the only fans situation.
the first reports were correct.
the girls were given an option to pay s66 30%, close there only fans or they can leave.
the girls that have kept there only fans are paying there cut, or have left, with only a couple taking the close there OF accounts route.

as for wage cutting that is likely just a bonus of some of the longer term girls leaving.
the likes of lucy anne and becky who have been there years were probably on the top pay rate.
and as neither of them was doing particularly well on cam, s66 would save a few a quid a month by letting them go.

You don't address the main recent update I see. Did you miss this post Hexit?

This is what brought the topic back to life again really. It brings into question motivation and intent - shades them a little greyer don't you think? The dropping of the idea after it obviously caused so much upheaval and arguably internal strife still has no 'official' explanation.

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-12-2018 12:34
HEX!T Away
Retired

there was no ban.
like i said they were given 3 choices at the meeting.
pay a cut, close the account or leave... there was no ban.

this info is from 3 different girls. 2 of which nolonger work for them.

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
26-12-2018 14:53