babestation harem

Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average

What music does the BS presenter's like?

Stuart0000X Offline
Banned

What music does the BS presenter's like?
Question, what music does any of the BS presenters like? and what is their favourite singer or band?
(This post was last modified: 20-05-2009 20:52 by Stuart0000X.)
20-05-2009 20:52
Find all posts by this user
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

RE: What music does the BS presenter's like?
Why don't you text in and ask?
20-05-2009 21:06
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Who really gives a fuck
20-05-2009 21:34
masshypnosis Offline
Banned

I reckon Justin Timberlake and 50 cent. Basically anything that sounds exactly the same as the last song played on the radio.
20-05-2009 23:04
Stuart0000X Offline
Banned

Because i can't be arse spending money texting in a question that i can just easily ask on this website since they log on here.
21-05-2009 20:01
tsurugi Offline
Banned

Thanks for the neg rep dude and i very much doubt one of the babes is going to come on here and answer your dumbass question
(This post was last modified: 22-05-2009 00:24 by tsurugi.)
21-05-2009 23:59
minxy Offline
Junior Poster

Stuart0000X Wrote:Question, what music does any of the BS presenters like? and what is their favourite singer or band?

Do you know which one is Dani O'Neal? Well she listens to Hed Kandi which is like dance music but more chilled.
22-05-2009 16:12
m100 Away
Banned

masshypnosis Wrote:I reckon Justin Timberlake and 50 cent. Basically anything that sounds exactly the same as the last song played on the radio.

How do you figure that out - it's a bit presumptious. I know she's not on babestation but Karina currie was into guns n roses and tracy chapman. Tracy chapman is about as far removed from timberlake and 50 cent as you can get.

It's unlikely that any of them are going to come on here and answer but what's the harm in asking if you're interested.

would all those wishing to take part in today's round of multiple username bingo please note emails must be submitted before 5pm
22-05-2009 16:49
Stuart0000X Offline
Banned

I'm not even going to respond to your comments Tsu, its quite stupid arguing with some stranger over the internet. But in responce to the last two, yeah i know who Dani is, don't know her in person but i know of her through the shows, i don't mind a bit of dance music depending on the song and artist themselves, but generally i like most music. And i'm quite pleased that Karina has some good taste in music, i don't generally like Guns N Roses but i like Welcome to the jungle song, i'm not into any of the new music that have been around for the last decade, think most of it is crap, full of uncreative crap made or sung by people who have no talent to go with it.
25-05-2009 23:39
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

Stuart0000X Wrote:I'm not even going to respond to your comments Tsu, its quite stupid arguing with some stranger over the internet. But in responce to the last two, yeah i know who Dani is, don't know her in person but i know of her through the shows, i don't mind a bit of dance music depending on the song and artist themselves, but generally i like most music. And i'm quite pleased that Karina has some good taste in music, i don't generally like Guns N Roses but i like Welcome to the jungle song, i'm not into any of the new music that have been around for the last decade, think most of it is crap, full of uncreative crap made or sung by people who have no talent to go with it.

Thanks for letting us know Rolleyes
25-05-2009 23:45
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV