Click here to watch Babestation TV

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 144 Vote(s) - 2.69 Average

Paige - Discussion Thread

DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

RE: Paige - Babestation Nights - Caps, Videos & chat
Know shes on Next Saturday with Lynsey. said she had a afternoon shift on tuesday so will give me an excuse to ring her and find out hahahaha
20-06-2009 13:17
Find all posts by this user
Rammyrascal Offline
Team Thicc

a week today with lynsey is her next nightshow

Piper Niven Superfan
20-06-2009 15:28
lee est Offline
Banned

you sick mwith lori an mr grumpy pants you are right weird person get a life paige is tease she will never show her small tits on tv she once took her bra off then corved her tits up went on to her front so no one could see her she that amazing she flash her tits at screen like anna from elite tv last night she had tits out all time no 1 girl at moment paige is not nighttime girl she daytime that where she should stay samewith lori buckby no bra off yet in over 5 show she been on
20-06-2009 17:17
Bunna Away
On Leave

Translation anyone Big Grin

Thank you and goodnight!
20-06-2009 17:26
tsurugi Offline
Banned

lee est Wrote:you sick mwith lori an mr grumpy pants you are right weird person get a life paige is tease she will never show her small tits on tv she once took her bra off then corved her tits up went on to her front so no one could see her she that amazing she flash her tits at screen like anna from elite tv last night she had tits out all time no 1 girl at moment paige is not nighttime girl she daytime that where she should stay samewith lori buckby no bra off yet in over 5 show she been on

Again that almost killed me reading that, but i am starting to think your slower than a cripple in a magnet factory so i will let you off this time.
20-06-2009 17:29
Dreamlander Offline

Leave him alone! He's only just got his internet privileges back at the asylum! Big Grin Although he didn't behave enough to be given all of the keys on the keyboard lol!

Dreamlander
20-06-2009 17:31
Stevie Offline
Baby oil fan

lee est Wrote:you sick mwith lori an mr grumpy pants you are right weird person get a life paige is tease she will never show her small tits on tv she once took her bra off then corved her tits up went on to her front so no one could see her she that amazing she flash her tits at screen like anna from elite tv last night she had tits out all time no 1 girl at moment paige is not nighttime girl she daytime that where she should stay samewith lori buckby no bra off yet in over 5 show she been on

You're a bit simple, aren't you Lee? Rolleyes
(This post was last modified: 20-06-2009 17:35 by Stevie.)
20-06-2009 17:35
DrGrumpyPants Away
Account closed

Slower than a cripple in a magnet factory ive heard that before is that another gene hunt classic tsurugi hehehehe
20-06-2009 17:37
Shandy Offline

trying to read that make my headache much worse!

We should put bladewave in charge of vetting new members so they at least make some sense.....

all i have to say to lee is alot of people like having the day girls on at night, deal with it.
20-06-2009 17:38
tsurugi Offline
Banned

MrGrumpyPants Wrote:Slower than a cripple in a magnet factory ive heard that before is that another gene hunt classic tsurugi hehehehe

It is indeed i have been waiting to use that one so thankyou leeBig Grin
20-06-2009 17:40
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV