The Rack Attack!!

RE: Paige - Nights: Discussion Thread
You missed out repetitive as well Smile

02-12-2009 11:50
Find all posts by this user
HEX!T Away
Retired

yeah i nearly fell asleep composing all that shit... i must have edited it 20 times... but you gota say sumthin when they spout page after page of drivel. professing to know the girl intimately. and every 1 else is talking out there asses.
yet they admit they only really talk to her on facebook so have no real expertise in how she conducts herself in her job apart from what they SEE! on tv. and yes watcher it is the most boring thread in babe shows history. i try to read it somtimes then wakeup in my chair drooling onto my tee shirt. Sad
its great for my insomnia. so plz leave it be laugh...

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2009 12:33 by HEX!T.)
02-12-2009 12:06
HEX!T Away
Retired

(02-12-2009 10:46 )pie chap Wrote:  Why are you still debating all this? Paige is no different these days to any other Babestation girl.
sorry m8 i gota beg to differ on this. comparativley she is still some way behind other girls who started at the same time on BS. LORI for 1. yes shes improved from what i saw the other night but still has a bit of a way to go yet...

and 1 post and you talk like you have read it all... HMMMmmmm RolleyesSurprisedbladewave

Any Babe pics posted are my Take on existing photographs. credits for the original images stays with the copyright holder if any rights apply.

Today im wearing a gray hat. tomorrow it might be white or black, it depends on my mood
(This post was last modified: 02-12-2009 12:26 by HEX!T.)
02-12-2009 12:22
bytor Offline
Posting Machine

so what you are saying is if I disagree with your opinion then obviously I am in the wrong. Not trying to change your minds just state my opinion too.
You don't care for the girl, fine. I like her
so should equally be allowed to voice that and not feel bullied into subserviance.
Just love the blinkered approach-I have never said I know her personally or know her in any other way than as a glamour babe but a fair bet I know her a bit better than someone who never calls or watches her.
02-12-2009 12:36
Sooky™ Offline
The Rack Attack!!

By all means state your opinion - but there's a way to do it

Does it need argumentative phrases and tone to it?

All you have to do is voice your opinion, and leave out the accusations of bullying etc, which are unneccesary and unfounded.....then perhaps this thread could get along fine

02-12-2009 12:59
HEX!T Away
Retired

like i said bytor dont imply stuff i haven't said. if you want to reply to something i said use a quote. by implying a user says something other than what is written you are in-fact instigating a hostile response. then you in turn plead hard done by. not cool. all that does is breed more hostility.... and so on. (puts on best jeremy kyle impression) if you feel bullied its not my fault maybe if you stop talking/acting like a victim then you wont feel so vulnerable.

anyways i gota be up for work in 5 hours. so i bid you goodnight... 12:30ish PM ?

(This post was last modified: 02-12-2009 13:39 by HEX!T.)
02-12-2009 13:37
flyingscot Offline
Senior Poster

Well Paige is off the hook now anyway, the same boring debate is now transferring to Amber. Sad
03-12-2009 00:24
HEX!T Away
Retired

cant realy compare her to amber as amber dosent come here to hype herself. same with cloe.

03-12-2009 00:57
Josh187 Offline
The Fallenangel returns

Any idea where Paige has been recently? It just seems like ages since she was last on - i do hope we see her back soon, because Babestation is appearing quite stale and boring to me at the moment, it just seems to me like the same old girls are on night after night and i've lost interest really, it would be great to see Paige back.

08-12-2009 22:05
Greg Offline
=]

I thought she was taking a short break. May be completely wrong though.
09-12-2009 00:37
Thread Closed 

Click here to watch Babestation TV