preetiandpriya.com

Poll: Who is your favourite Asian Connections performer?
Ali
Alice
Amy
Bella
Daisy
Jasmine
Kitty
Nadia
Nana
Nancy (new one)
Om
Sami
Valentina
Zulee
Maya
Minny
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average

Who is your favourite Asian Connections performer?

crankshaft Offline
Master Debater (though censored)

Who is your favourite Asian Connections performer?
Aside from the previous poll I started on the subjective question of who you think has the best body of all the ladies on AC, this one is more straight-forward and obvious - who is your favourite Asian Connections lady?
30-08-2018 05:46
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
chavvy Offline
Banned

RE: Who is your favourite Asian Connections performer?
Most of the actual women on this channel aren't too bad. The men or 'shemales' not so much. Amy is especially hideous.
31-08-2018 15:54
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

Sorry you feel that way about Amy. She is my favourite and if you like seeing any of the girls naked, thank her. It would not happen if she didn't always insist on pushing the limits they keep setting.
02-09-2018 16:17
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

(30-08-2018 05:46 )crankshaft Wrote:  Aside from the previous poll I started on the subjective question of who you think has the best body of all the ladies on AC, this one is more straight-forward and obvious - who is your favourite Asian Connections lady?

And even on this one, "who is your favourite performer" is slightly different from "who is the best performer". I could be madly in love with Daisy while acknowledging that Amy is the greatest performer. Not trying to cause trouble here, these are fun debates.
02-09-2018 16:21
Badboykala Offline
Junior Poster

Nana looks amazing today!
03-09-2018 12:23
crankshaft Offline

(02-09-2018 16:21 )rosebud Wrote:  
(30-08-2018 05:46 )crankshaft Wrote:  Aside from the previous poll I started on the subjective question of who you think has the best body of all the ladies on AC, this one is more straight-forward and obvious - who is your favourite Asian Connections lady?

And even on this one, "who is your favourite performer" is slightly different from "who is the best performer". I could be madly in love with Daisy while acknowledging that Amy is the greatest performer. Not trying to cause trouble here, these are fun debates.

Interesting distinction. My answer to "who is the best performer" could have been the same as my favourite (I put my marker against Ali). IMO, Amy is without doubt the best performer. Her commitment and concentration on enticing callers and her responsiveness to callers because of her fantastic imagination and supreme sexual awareness is, at the very least up there with the best performers across any of the UK channels and I would argue actually unrivalled with the exception of only maybe Rebecca More. Amy is outstanding (& btw Chavvy, however she got there, is very much all woman now; if you'dd engaged with her on her perve-cam, sounds like you'dd be in for a surprise!).
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2018 23:27 by crankshaft.)
03-09-2018 22:22
crankshaft Offline

(03-09-2018 12:23 )Badboykala Wrote:  Nana looks amazing today!

Nana always looks amazing, but of late has been looking especially even more gorgeous. She will make some guy one very lucky fellow one day in the surely not too-distant future (it has been said more than a few times that Nana is rated as the best sex-talker on the channel btw also)
03-09-2018 22:28
curlybaggie Offline
Senior Poster

(03-09-2018 22:28 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(03-09-2018 12:23 )Badboykala Wrote:  Nana looks amazing today!

Nana always looks amazing, but of late has been looking especially even more gorgeous. She will make some guy one very lucky fellow one day in the surely not too-distant future (it has been said more than a few times that Nana is rated as the best sex-talker on the channel btw also)

She's really gone back into her shell though, she shows nothing now, even though the other girls are flashing or going topless again.
04-09-2018 02:17
rosebud Offline
Senior Poster

(03-09-2018 22:22 )crankshaft Wrote:  
(02-09-2018 16:21 )rosebud Wrote:  

Interesting distinction. My answer to "who is the best performer" could have been the same as my favourite (I put my marker against Ali). IMO, Amy is without doubt the best performer. Her commitment and concentration on enticing callers and her responsiveness to callers because of her fantastic imagination and supreme sexual awareness is, at the very least up there with the best performers across any of the UK channels and I would argue actually unrivalled with the exception of only maybe Rebecca More. Amy is outstanding (& btw Chavvy, however she got there, is very much all woman now; if you'dd engaged with her on her perve-cam, sounds like you'dd be in for a surprise!).

I agree with all this about Amy!
05-09-2018 04:42

preetiandpriya.com