Thread Rating:
  • 13 Vote(s) - 2.77 Average

Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Tease/Nights Chat, Caps and Vids

MadsS Offline
Senior Poster

RE: Gigi Petite - Studio 66 Tease/Nights Chat, Caps and Vids
(26-11-2018 15:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Gigi has said on twitter after her show that she hit the 7hr call target (for nightshow babes I presume) in just 4 HOURS!!!

https://twitter.com/gigipetite1/status/1...84544?s=21

Well I guess a lot of the lads thought it was hell of a show as well Big Grin
26-11-2018 16:00
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
ShandyHand Offline
No Paywall Onlys - not babeshows

(26-11-2018 15:08 )Rammyrascal Wrote:  Gigi has said on twitter after her show that she hit the 7hr call target (for nightshow babes I presume) in just 4 HOURS!!!

https://twitter.com/gigipetite1/status/1...84544?s=21

Interesting that Gigi even breaks with convention in the sharing this limited call stat info. The woman plays the game quite differently from so many babes as she has already proved so brilliantly on days. She has so much potential in her, day and night, if 66 can only hold their nerve and give her free reign.

Personally I'd call last night a decent showing, no more. She did look busy on the phone tbf despite lacking some ambition in her range of movement and scope I thought. She only needed to flash those new pups here and there it seems to have guys in raptures.

66's tease show generally are changing too it seems to me - with a lot of the most recent babes to take up the reigns either having no knowledge of what a tease show used to look like, only a year or two back, or ignoring it in favour of setting the new standard - that of, basically, a dayshow with a little more movement plus some nudity and dirty talk.

66 look to be so desperate for any kind of night hour babes that they are letting the newcomers choose how they wish to work it (probably with only minimal advice).

That GG can patently make this style of tease show work so well probably says that any of us asking for or expecting a bigger performance from tease babes - a larger range of poses, some standing action, prop use, etc., can go piss in the wind most likely. ? If she is satisfying guys enough to near double her calls goals then who are we to argue?!

But then this was a hyped show with new boobs seen for the first time out of the gate... I'm sure GG has more in her locker yet - a woman of her obvious tease, subversive twinkle, and devil may care talents just has to. Even keeping things simple like this she is big hit, hopefully she'll get to exploring greater options with her interactions with the camera (a more mobile manned one for instance) in shows to come and then she could easily be mindblowing. Big Grin

The idea that the babeshows "are not that deep" is driven by those that don't wish to acknowledge how much effective customer service and a consideration of psychology impacts users' future interactions.
26-11-2018 18:15
zxccxz30 Offline
Posting Machine

No more videos (ever again?). No Reuploads.
26-11-2018 18:40
babefan2012 Offline
Babes over Channels

(26-11-2018 13:46 )winsaw Wrote:  Didn't see that much of her lastnight due to all the good stuff on other channels but evertime I looked she was on her front not showing that much, was hoping for a bit more did I miss her showing them off better at some point please,
From what I did see the boobs look great lovely shape to them l, do think she's more of a night girl so hopefully see more of her soon

Yeah that was my only gripe that’s she spent soo much time leaning forward.

I have no idea what I'm doing here but I'm here!!!
26-11-2018 21:09
Lynx Offline
Senior Poster

Man you guys complain to much, I thought last night was awesome

Cara Brett & Ashley Emma what a dream
26-11-2018 21:28
OldBailey Offline
Senior Poster

I rang her ! She was very explicit on the phone ! She admitted she likes to keep her pussy shaved! She also likes to play with her partner while you watch ! She thinks her new tits are beautiful and she wants to do more tease shows and possibly nights . Hope she does,be a great improvement to some already on nights
28-11-2018 04:33
Danzig Offline
Master Poster

Gigi

[Image: 2ep37] [Image: 2ep38] [Image: 2ep39] [Image: 2ep3a] [Image: 2ep3b] [Image: 2ep3c] [Image: 2ep3d] [Image: 2ep3e] [Image: 2ep3f]

(This post was last modified: 30-11-2018 01:07 by Danzig.)
30-11-2018 00:52
GMach1 Offline
Account Closed

Gigi is back now and looking most hot-I wonder how long she will be on for?

LIVERPOOL-Champions League & UEFA Super Cup AND
Club World Cup Winners 2019-YNWA!
So long, farewell, auf weidersehn, goodbye, adieu, syonara, ha su chin and CHEERIO!
09-12-2018 23:18
MadsS Offline
Senior Poster

(09-12-2018 23:18 )GreenMachine Wrote:  Gigi is back now and looking most hot-I wonder how long she will be on for?

Until midnight she said
09-12-2018 23:27
OldBailey Offline
Senior Poster

I rang her ! She said she loves to squirt!! And that she never wears any panties! I think she is only wearing them on the tv because of the censors that might be watching her ?
Try ringing, she is very dirty on the phone!
09-12-2018 23:58