babebstation forum

Click here to watch VNTV Studios

Thread Rating:
  • 12 Vote(s) - 2.58 Average

VNTV - General Chat & Discussion

Rake Offline
Tipping for nips and panties

RE: VNTV - General Chat & Discussion
No online business should or would tolerate an outage of payment systems during an update or migration - it would be seamless, for obvious reasons.

Rat. Odour of, detected.
09-01-2019 20:08
Find all posts by this user Quote this message in a reply
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

If the card company have not done their bit yet then it sounds like VNTV have not tested it yet either. Smacks of not learning from their launch problems. Also I agree with Rake - such upgrades should be seamless and as VNTV only broadcast live for 10 hours a day they have plenty of time to do upgrades out of hours and not take their service offline. They also via Winsaw published a schedule that showed they planned to be broadcasting so clearly this is an unplanned outage. That again is a sign of bad IT planning.
09-01-2019 20:24
lovebabes56 Offline
The No.1 Teddy Bear!!

could be worse...they could be without money for longer and even then it's probably gone into Lucinda's bank account!!! Tongue Tongue

FERRARI & LOVEBABES, - BABE CHANNELS ULTIMATE COUPLE!!
CURRENT BS BABE FAVES :- MIGHTY MIKAELA WITT, DUCHESS DARELLE OLIVER, SULTRY STORMI MACK,
ALL - TIME BABE FAVES:- FERNANDA FERARRI , MELLIE D AND MIKAELA WITT PHOENIX KNIGHT[ DENNI TAYLA, SEXY STEVIE LOUISE
'ALWAYS LOOK ON THE BRIGHT SIDE OF LIFE" - LIFE OF BRIAN
(This post was last modified: 09-01-2019 20:33 by lovebabes56.)
09-01-2019 20:33
winsaw Offline
winsaw is the insider lol

This may make more sense to others who have a technical mind , I don't understand it,
Updated the website all the back end links and lines needed changing and checking so would have been off and on all day so decided to stay off all day , got it all done then the American company they work with told them it would take 48-72 hours to turn the new link on,
Trust me vntv are really pissed off about this and don't want to be off air, was a big week with French Chloe joining them ,

currently walking on the Sunny side of the street

Best Cap Poster 2016 & 2017, runner-up 2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022 & 2023
09-01-2019 21:41
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

^ Winsaw there are a number of us who do understand how to run IT Projects. There is absolutely no way that they should be in this position because they should have established with the supplier what the timelines were and all this should have been in their project plan which should have been agreed in advance with the US Company.

I'm sorry but if they had credible IT knowledge they would not make these really basic mistakes especially around a critical system such as payments processing which is their lifeblood

I hope they are doing the honourable thing and paying staff who were scheduled to work
09-01-2019 21:56
ceasman Offline
Banned

(09-01-2019 21:41 )winsaw Wrote:  This may make more sense to others who have a technical mind , I don't understand it,
Updated the website all the back end links and lines needed changing and checking so would have been off and on all day so decided to stay off all day , got it all done then the American company they work with told them it would take 48-72 hours to turn the new link on,
Trust me vntv are really pissed off about this and don't want to be off air, was a big week with French Chloe joining them ,

it is so obvious that this is a RLC venture, all they did was blame others when they took the easy option of not bothering with a show.

Could they not have done the tech work over xmas and new year when they didnt bother to broadcast 6 out of the 10 days, just 1 of those days would have been enough by the sounds of it.

Just one other point, wasnt/isnt Lexy a mate of Lucinda, she was meant to be the one on today or am I reading too much into that ????
09-01-2019 23:01
admiral decker Offline
Seeker of truth and justice

(09-01-2019 21:41 )winsaw Wrote:  Updated the website all the back end links and lines needed changing and checking so would have been off and on all day so decided to stay off all day , got it all done then the American company they work with told them it would take 48-72 hours to turn the new link on,

Doh! You're supposed to wait for the new link to be turned on first. Then you update your own website (preferably out of hours).

VNTV seem to have done things back to front.
10-01-2019 15:20
lukebrown06 Offline
Account Closed

Credit card processing issues.... I smell more than a slight wiff of Bullshit!

Lets be clear VNTV is not a 24 hour channel. (the US is 5-8 hours behind) The changes can be done when they aren't on air - ie. 9pm UK time plus.

ALSO, why weren't they just allowing 09 calls in the meantime?!

Sorry to say it winsaw, they are still taking the piss out of you. I really hope the monthly income you get from them is worth it for the BS they make you post. Maybe Brian should come on here himself and defend there shitfest.
10-01-2019 23:29
The Silent Majority Offline
Not any more

RE: VNTV - Does Anyone Care?
(10-01-2019 23:53 )lukebrown06 Wrote:  Does anyone care anymore?

Rolleyes Well, looking at your posting history, you're going to be lost without them....
11-01-2019 08:23
SecretAgent Offline
Posting Machine

RE: VNTV - Does Anyone Care?
Anyone who has run a business knows that it’s a mistake to over promise & under deliver. VNTV have used Winsaw as a human shield so I can’t see they would want to take the flak directly themselves. They are very thin skinned as I know from being blocked by them on Twitter (I was critical and questioning but in no way rude or abusive.
11-01-2019 08:38

Click here to watch VNTV Studios

babebstation forum